Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, I just started the game there is a massive picture on the left side of the screen and a bit above it, is there a way to remove it?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hello, I just started the game there is a massive picture on the left side of the screen and a bit above it, is there a way to remove it?
Sorry, no way to remove it. I was experimenting with Renpy and wanted the game to run on the standard resolution, but the original resolution was 1600x1000.

My way to make the game fit on the standard resolution without stretching the images, was to add the frame on the left and top of the all the images. In hind site maybe not the best idea, but this is how it is now for better or worse.

Reactions: Mr.Prince

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Sorry, no way to remove it. I was experimenting with Renpy and wanted the game to run on the standard resolution, but the original resolution was 1600x1000.

My way to make the game fit on the standard resolution without stretching the images, was to add the frame on the left and top of the all the images. In hind site maybe not the best idea, but this is how it is now for better or worse.
Hey, no worries It's tolerable also thank you very much for the detailed walkthrough it saves a lot of time, coz I don't really have patience for sandbox games :KEK:. Once again tyvm!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I rather enjoy HoneyGames' stuff, and so have been looking forward to the renpy remakes as they come out ... but man I just couldn't get into this one ... even with the walkthrough it was a pain in the arse as I'd have to go through it each chapter making a little schedule of stuff to follow... I made it a few chapters in but ultimately gave up and just got the replay mod (so thanks for that) to watch the scenes, as I'm always up for some more Michelle or Astrid.

I think this is the last one of his games set in NCC, I know there's some other bits he's done but I think I'm finally caught up on everything that happens prior to his current game, so it was worth it just for that.

Reactions: Alfius

Tec15

Sep 13, 2018
Please find the Long awaited Walkthrough.
OK, so the walkthrough says that to access the resort party in Chapter 6, we have to go to the resort at 20:00, but em, how exactly do we do that? The resort isn't accessible from the night map, or am I seem to be missing something?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, so the walkthrough says that to access the resort party in Chapter 6, we have to go to the resort at 20:00, but em, how exactly do we do that? The resort isn't accessible from the night map, or am I seem to be missing something?
It's a bug in the game from the new version I released.
Thanks for pointing it out. Will upload a fix shortly.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v1.0.1] Alfius

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 252 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 235 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v1.0.1] Alfius

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 252 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 235 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The Win/Linux version mega link is not working.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi Alfius .!
do you have any news about Sexduction?
Sorry, I did give some progress on the NCC thread. Sexduction development is going well. I had some personal problems that I occurred in the last 2 weeks that I won't go into here... It's personal.

So to sum it up, The last 3-4 months have been a bit disruptive for me. I did not really spend as much time on Sexduction as I would have liked.

I made some good progress in mid to end Jan when things started settling down from my move, but like I said above I hit some personal setbacks in Feb.

In terms of more detailed progress and plans for sexduction.
Sexduction is devided into 4 weeks. So Just like I did with TKIB I plan to release it in 4 chunks, one Week at a time.
I think once I get into this, I will probably release one update a month. So I would estimate the duration of the whole game conversion to take about 4 months. (I know I can probably do this quicker, but this is what I feel comfortable adding in my schedule).

I have made a lot of progress on week one so far, in figuring the structure I want to use for the game and changing code from NightTrain into my new structure. (A problem once again is the non standard sizes of the images, but so far I'm ignoring this and just working to get a first version out.) I feel that it's possible that I do my first release in Mid march in 2 weeks time, but there is a chance that I will only release it at end of March.

Maybe this is not what you guys wanted to hear, but this accurately describes the current progress of the game.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry, I did give some progress on the NCC thread. Sexduction development is going well. I had some personal problems that I occurred in the last 2 weeks that I won't go into here... It's personal.

So to sum it up, The last 3-4 months have been a bit disruptive for me. I did not really spend as much time on Sexduction as I would have liked.

I made some good progress in mid to end Jan when things started settling down from my move, but like I said above I hit some personal setbacks in Feb.

In terms of more detailed progress and plans for sexduction.
Sexduction is devided into 4 weeks. So Just like I did with TKIB I plan to release it in 4 chunks, one Week at a time.
I think once I get into this, I will probably release one update a month. So I would estimate the duration of the whole game conversion to take about 4 months. (I know I can probably do this quicker, but this is what I feel comfortable adding in my schedule).

I have made a lot of progress on week one so far, in figuring the structure I want to use for the game and changing code from NightTrain into my new structure. (A problem once again is the non standard sizes of the images, but so far I'm ignoring this and just working to get a first version out.) I feel that it's possible that I do my first release in Mid march in 2 weeks time, but there is a chance that I will only release it at end of March.

Maybe this is not what you guys wanted to hear, but this accurately describes the current progress of the game.
If it comes out as polished as your The King is Back conversion, then I'm sure I speak for many when I say we will all be very happy. We understand real life must come before the work you do here. just know that your work is much appreciated. Keep up the great work here and on NCC.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes