konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any way to avoid chapter ending and keep completing its relevant quests
(my initial save had only 1 out of 3 gigs completed. replayed ch1 in a more cheaty way. got em hopefully. but now i have the above concerns )
i dont think that changing chapter variable 2 to 1 will help without breaking...

---
also black girl was shown as mellisa when i pressed chat (so i cheated its value to 5 or so, i think it didnot help with unlocking flirt, so i raised it abit as well and got date option)
i cannot get victor info . or maybe i did get it . (if that was a talk with melissa about harley after sex with harley; w/t omits it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
any way to avoid chapter ending and keep completing its relevant quests
(my initial save had only 1 out of 3 gigs completed. replayed ch1 in a more cheaty way. got em hopefully. but now i have the above concerns )
i dont think that changing chapter variable 2 to 1 will help without breaking...

---
also black girl was shown as mellisa when i pressed chat (so i cheated its value to 5 or so, i think it didnot help with unlocking flirt, so i raised it abit as well and got date option)
i cannot get victor info . or maybe i did get it . (if that was a talk with melissa about harley after sex with harley; w/t omits it)
Not sure if I understand you correctly, but you must first complete all side quests, before completing the main quest to not complete a chapter.

also black girl was shown as mellisa when i pressed chat
Probably a cosmetic bug will check it out.

To get victor to appear you need to chat to someone about victor if I remember correctly.
His hints are relatively simple, interrupt him and Astrid as frequently as possible at the tower. You can safely ignore him for most of the first couple of chapters. Maybe just interrupt him every second day.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
alrighty. finished 4th chapter without issues.
i guess i wasnot ready for that main + optional + not main quest system. (which initially generated 2 missed scenes)
w/t is a good thing to have ofc. and wordy ones can be good for a non-reader like me but ... with a proper formating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ch5. better not to cause richard and astrid fighting,right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
ch5. better not to cause richard and astrid fighting,right?
Does not matter that much in the greater scheme of things. It's better to keep a good relationship with Richard, otherwise you will not get Pool party invite, but getting him and Astrid fighting, if I remember correctly does not harm your relationship with him.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i'm stuck with vannah bro. i always flirt her but can't kiss her.
So Flirt with her a few times.
Then take her for a walk twice (Once to Tower and second time to promenade and try to kiss her: the kiss will fail)
The flirt again with her. (I think twice)
Walk with her again to the promenade. Try to kiss her again.
This time it will succeed and ready for some sexy times.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
So Flirt with her a few times.
Then take her for a walk twice (Once to Tower and second time to promenade and try to kiss her: the kiss will fail)
The flirt again with her. (I think twice)
Walk with her again to the promenade. Try to kiss her again.
This time it will succeed and ready for some sexy times.
alfius can you continue this game your own?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
alfius can you continue this game your own?
I don't think I will add stories on to HG's games. I like the vibes of HG games, but the engine was a real turn off.
That's why I decided to convert his games to Renpy, so that people can enjoy the games without all the unity negatives.

I am actually starting to write my own game, but it's a loooong way out, and might not even be a Renpy game.
When I'm a bit further down the line with development, I will probably announce the game on the site.

But it will not be an extension of an HG game. It will be completely my own creation.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
does the characters will look like the honeygames ones ?
sorry for my english
This will be my first game so don't expect too much in terms of character creations. Looking to use some lesser known models and hopefully be able to morph them a bit to make them unique.

Not sure yet, still busy teaching myself.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I don't think I will add stories on to HG's games. I like the vibes of HG games, but the engine was a real turn off.
That's why I decided to convert his games to Renpy, so that people can enjoy the games without all the unity negatives.

I am actually starting to write my own game, but it's a loooong way out, and might not even be a Renpy game.
When I'm a bit further down the line with development, I will probably announce the game on the site.

But it will not be an extension of an HG game. It will be completely my own creation.
I'm looking forward for your first game. If you want a betatster you know where youcan find me.
And: thank for all your conversion

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v1.0.1] Alfius

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 252 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 235 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Android?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes