redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Sorry, I did give some progress on the NCC thread. Sexduction development is going well. I had some personal problems that I occurred in the last 2 weeks that I won't go into here... It's personal.

So to sum it up, The last 3-4 months have been a bit disruptive for me. I did not really spend as much time on Sexduction as I would have liked.

I made some good progress in mid to end Jan when things started settling down from my move, but like I said above I hit some personal setbacks in Feb.

In terms of more detailed progress and plans for sexduction.
Sexduction is devided into 4 weeks. So Just like I did with TKIB I plan to release it in 4 chunks, one Week at a time.
I think once I get into this, I will probably release one update a month. So I would estimate the duration of the whole game conversion to take about 4 months. (I know I can probably do this quicker, but this is what I feel comfortable adding in my schedule).

I have made a lot of progress on week one so far, in figuring the structure I want to use for the game and changing code from NightTrain into my new structure. (A problem once again is the non standard sizes of the images, but so far I'm ignoring this and just working to get a first version out.) I feel that it's possible that I do my first release in Mid march in 2 weeks time, but there is a chance that I will only release it at end of March.

Maybe this is not what you guys wanted to hear, but this accurately describes the current progress of the game.
You are Awesome man
Thank you for the full asnwer
Take your time
and best wishes.! <3

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi Alfius i gave angela salon vouchers three times but her shoot is not initating. i am not getting any option at strip club and at beach krisztina keep saying we have to do shoot soon.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Hello Alfius, how is work on the Ren'py version of SEXDUCTION going? Some progress? Thanks in advance!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
hi Alfius i gave angela salon vouchers three times but her shoot is not initating. i am not getting any option at strip club and at beach krisztina keep saying we have to do shoot soon.
You probably figured it out by yourself by now, but you were actually doing fine.
The shoot triggers at the start of Chapter 8.

As soon as you completed Chapter 7, the shoot would have triggered.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hello Alfius, how is work on the Ren'py version of SEXDUCTION going? Some progress? Thanks in advance!
I gave an update on the NCC thread, by the end of this week, I will upload the first (week) version of Sexduction.
It will be a bit rough around the edges in terms of interface, but other then that, it should be good.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Ren'py remake first version is out. Is there a new thread?

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I've been working my way this game off and on for a while now, and I must say that every time I get into it I feel more like I'm fighting the game rather than playing it. Even with the walkthrough, it's painful to get through the events in each chapter.

I'm in chapter 4 now, and trying to beat the two thugs in the club at night. The walkthrough says raise your fitness to "around 10". I'm up to 15 now, and still can't beat them. I also can't seem to raise my fitness any higher. So, even though I'm about to give up on this one, I still have a certain morbid curiosity. Is there a way around the two thugs? Is there some trick or something? Is beating them just some random thing?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I've been working my way this game off and on for a while now, and I must say that every time I get into it I feel more like I'm fighting the game rather than playing it. Even with the walkthrough, it's painful to get through the events in each chapter.

I'm in chapter 4 now, and trying to beat the two thugs in the club at night. The walkthrough says raise your fitness to "around 10". I'm up to 15 now, and still can't beat them. I also can't seem to raise my fitness any higher. So, even though I'm about to give up on this one, I still have a certain morbid curiosity. Is there a way around the two thugs? Is there some trick or something? Is beating them just some random thing?
Send me the save and I will have a look at it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just looked at the code and if your Fitness is 10 or more, you should win the fight aginst the thugs.
I also just tested it myself and it seems to work 100%.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
so what ui to choose. new one? which is more comfy and sandboxish?
The gameplay on both are the same.

It's purely UI.
The new interface uses a map like interface. The original interface uses a menu driven interface.

The reason for this is that the original game used two different executables:
1) For chapter 1-6 (Menu interface)
2) Chapter 7-8 (Map interface)

So I originally followed the menu driven interface, but then re-did the whole interface to the later chapter's map interface.

Both will work fine.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
hi guys i just completed - Follower and New Coral City - and i can't figure out what are those 3 games and what to play first

The King is Back [HoneyGames]
King of the Beach Renpy conversion [v1.1]
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v1.0.1] [Alfius]

help plz

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
hi guys i just completed - Follower and New Coral City - and i can't figure out what are those 3 games and what to play first

The King is Back [HoneyGames]
King of the Beach Renpy conversion [v1.1]
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v1.0.1] [Alfius]

help plz
First Play
1) King of the Beach Renpy conversion [v1.1] (Play the RenPy coversion by Secretsal)
2) The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v1.0.1] [Alfius] (It's the same as the Honeygames original, but without the buggy unity interface)

I'm currently busy with Sexduction, should be done by end of Sept.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
First Play
1) King of the Beach Renpy conversion [v1.1] (Play the RenPy coversion by Secretsal)
2) The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [v1.0.1] [Alfius] (It's the same as the Honeygames original, but without the buggy unity interface)

I'm currently busy with Sexduction, should be done by end of Sept.
much appreciated for your help and good luck with Sexduction

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes