VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1646078835695.jpeg

Overview:
After recovering from a near-fatal drug overdose, a young man is given a second chance to change his life for the better.
An orphan after a car crash, the main character is taken in by a close friend, Reina.
At the age of 18, her husband Ethan kicks the main character after discovering weed in his bedroom.
For the next 7 years, the main character fell into deep depression and hard drugs;
a near fatal overdose lands him in the hospital where Reina finds him.
Ethan agrees to give the main character one last chance to improve his life for the better,
but when the main character leaves rehab he realizes he isn't the only one who needs a second chance in life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2023-06-05
Developer: VC Productions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

screenshot0005.png 7Gm+1_.png screenshot0007.png TfNICS.png okqJLl.png 20jenni01.png 26_Full Scene A.png bN_xyk.png 19 Full Scene B.png 1_Full Scene B.png 9penny01.png 3briana02.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
After reading the game title, I can't stop hearing "King of Pain" by The Police running through my head now.

The models look fantastic and the premise is intriguing. I'll definitely give this one a look.

Reactions: Dripping

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
From the developer of an epic title, Pantyhoes. I was waiting for this. Character models are really good.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The title is more of a question....the answer, yes I am. Please, please tell me this will have a harem path. On a side note how much realism will there be with the whole drug recovery? I mean considering I see someone that looks like a psychiatrist in the previews, will it involve showing the struggles from that point of view from the MC and how it affects other characters? I mean the guy Ethan already makes me hate him if he expects someone who was an addict for 7 years to just automatically get over it or throw them on the street. It takes much more than that. Was wondering how deep it would get into that and how deep it gets with the relationships with the girls and their struggles?

One more thing will Reina be just a close family friend or 'a close family friend'? If this is confusing I am asking if there will be possibly an incest patch.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Optional Patch (Wincest): - - - -

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
-Same developer as Pantyhoes
-An MC with 25 years (not the typical 18 years old boy)
-MILFS that do look like MILFS

This game definitely caught my curiosity.

I pray to the gods that the MC actually acts like a 25 year old instead of a creep pervy as fuck kid.

The Overview gives me hope that we can have a more than decent MC due to his main goal being to prove he deserves a second chance. Which may open the doors to the development of genuine romantic relationships.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I will look forward to later versions. Then I will play. But I like what I can get from so far from this thread about the game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The King of Milfs [v0.3.1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 647 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 343 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 309 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
are the devs on this site? BaasB
We need info about "all" future fetishes, hard to put trust/money into games that we don't know if it will be to our taste in the future....

also this ---> Story Mode, which follows the main cast of characters. Story Mode is kinetic-style with replayable chapters.

considering the story mode will be kinetic....... knowing the fetishes is a must.
It will also have sandbox mode :unsure:-->

Location Mode (in development), in which random events can occur at different locations. You'll learn more about the characters and the community they live in.

Seems like the dev will have both modes and that seems like a waste of time in development, he will need to do both sandbox and story mode at the same time, then renders, coding, writing etc

Last edited:

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
The title is more of a question....the answer, yes I am. Please, please tell me this will have a harem path. On a side note how much realism will there be with the whole drug recovery? I mean considering I see someone that looks like a psychiatrist in the previews, will it involve showing the struggles from that point of view from the MC and how it affects other characters? I mean the guy Ethan already makes me hate him if he expects someone who was an addict for 7 years to just automatically get over it or throw them on the street. It takes much more than that. Was wondering how deep it would get into that and how deep it gets with the relationships with the girls and their struggles?

One more thing will Reina be just a close family friend or 'a close family friend'? If this is confusing I am asking if there will be possibly an incest patch.
Yes, please make this game even better by adding it some good incest spice :)

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes