VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I started the King of MILFs in 2020, I intended for the project to be finished in 2 years.

However, it's the end of 2023 and I'm no where near finished with the King of MILFs. After completing Chapter 5 in October, I realized

that so much content was missing that I decided to rewrite the entire story from the beginning. I thought I would be finished by Christmas, but unfortunately

I'm still re-writing the 2nd half of The King of MILFs. Therefore, I've decided to stop taking donations on Patreon until I've released a full build.

Due to real-life obligations and the scale of rewriting the game, I don't know when I'll be able to fully release a finished 1.0 build and I'm sorry for everyone who has

been waiting for the past 6 months for the story to end.

In the meantime, there's a Christmas gallery for patrons.
Um, did you mean to quote SonsOLiberty's post or something? If so, I don't see anything you've said in response. If not, why would you put exactly the same post from the developer as has already been shared?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hey everyone!

Let's clear the air on the few things.

NTR: This is . You-the player-will be doing all of the fucking and stealing. You will NOT see any other guy have sex with other characters. Heck, you won't even see girl/girl scenes. There is no sharing. No LI will be stolen from you. It's just you and the LIs you decide to pursue. On the other hand, if a LI doesn't get any attention, they will react accordingly. They will have lives- they just don't be in yours anymore.

Story/Sandbox: This isn't the old-school "click here at x time to meet so-and-so place" Sandbox. Rather, it's a random-event generator. Two LIs might meet each other at a restaurant or bar and a funny scene might take place. The Location Mode serves a world-building tool (because I'm a world-building addict, it's true) and isn't a priority over Story Mode. Story Mode will always take priority over Location Mode.

MC's drug abuse/overdose: Right before the game starts, the MC has a drink spiked with a derivative of Rohypnol-it's a more potent, lethal form that can lead to the person being unconscious for days if there are other substances in the system.
There were other substances in MC's system.

I-patch: There's an I-patch. It's been uploaded to Lewdpatcher. Just have to wait on Admin (Sam)/Uploaders(BaasB ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB :
- 4 additional pages have been added to the save screen.
View attachment 1681764
- Choice UI has been revamped.
View attachment 1681762

How to update patch (or you can wait for a full, updated build):
View attachment 1681763
As you know that he will be Netori and not netorare, you spoke to the dev to find out what he plans for the future of the game

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
This is the kind of game that deserves a slow burn, the sex animation is so good, its worth being slow burn. I wish they had more interactions or little scene before going into the particular part or sex part. It is so good, but it kinda felt rushed, though this is the best sex scene and quality, their expressions are feels unintended or intended at the same time, i would love play this game again. Cant wait for updates! Goodluck dev!

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes