VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i have nonstop off - i understood it as "off" is better to keep side content? Or what is nonstopmode supposed to do?
Think non-stop, you just go through the story without breaks.

Stopping or whatever does this vs just going straight through the story, seems like it breaks it up into mini episodes for the chapter, eh, that's at least how I figure.

1686008651707.png

Reactions: Hyperserver

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm, I just experienced an exception error (I tried the game with and without the incest patch...still had the same error), …So I noticed if I DON'T enable the "non stop mode" feature...I get the error shown, just after MC's is out of rehab...he answers his mom's call (Enabling the feature there is no error).

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/02story/prologue.rpy", line 127, in <module>
NameError: name 'nonstopmode' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "02story/prologue.rpyc", line 127, in script
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\KingOfMilfs-0.4.1.01-pc_Incest patch\KingOfMilfs-0.4.1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\KingOfMilfs-0.4.1.01-pc_Incest patch\KingOfMilfs-0.4.1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\KingOfMilfs-0.4.1.01-pc_Incest patch\KingOfMilfs-0.4.1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/02story/prologue.rpy", line 127, in <module>
NameError: name 'nonstopmode' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
The King of Milfs 0.4.1.01
Mon Jun  5 19:48:34 2023
[/CODE]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 2677935

What about side character sories?
From what I noticed it seems like they are there in the main story too, but I cannot confirm as I noticed the same things in both modes.

I'm not sure there are any side stories added in this new release.

Chapter 3 Side Stories will be released later, which will focus on a character introduced in Chapter 2
(Camilla's chapter and the Town Hall Meeting Epilogue), Councilwoman Miyuki Hayashibara.
My previoius compressed post is here and the "stop" mode seems the same as "non-stop" mode in this.

Reactions: Hyperserver

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I just gave up until the next update (if there is one). Skipping errors just make it crash completely later after a few more. Thought it had to do with the i-patch but as a test it does the same thing without it too. Non-stop works from what I can tell but I really have no urge to skip half an AVN's content just to circumvent bugs.
You can go back to the previous version; this just updates the main story.

Chapter 4 of "The King of Milfs" is here!
The story picks up after right after the events of Chapter 3. We get a look inside of Reina's and Jenni's thoughts as they come to terms with their actions. Penny's wishes are granted and Briana makes her fighting debut- two months ahead of schedule!
-2 new videos (with audio) added
-Nonstop mode fixed in Optional Patch
Probably isn't' even any side-stories yet

Chapter 3 Side Stories will be released later, which will focus on a character introduced in Chapter 2
(Camilla's chapter and the Town Hall Meeting Epilogue), Councilwoman Miyuki Hayashibara.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
From what I noticed it seems like they are there in the main story too, but I cannot confirm as I noticed the same things in both modes.

I'm not sure there are any side stories added in this new release.

My previoius compressed post is here and the "stop" mode seems the same as "non-stop" mode in this.
i give up this crap - everything went fine on nonstopmode like you said, then i run into another issue later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but nvm - there are plenty other games around which are not as buggy as this one (where devs actually KNOW how to code).

This game isn't that good at all to bother with bugs and wait for a fix anyways imho.

Reactions: Stonerberg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i give up this crap - everything went fine on nonstopmode like you said, then i run into another issue later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but nvm - there are plenty other games around which are not as buggy as this one (where devs actually KNOW how to code).

This game isn't that good at all to bother with bugs and wait for a fix anyways imho.
It's only on Itch.io I think, I will see if an update comes out soon.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Does MC look different now? I played first few chapters,but his look was putting me off. He was chubby,ugly and useless

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's only on Itch.io I think, I will see if an update comes out soon.
Nah - don't bother - it's already uninstalled. I may have a look next year or so. As i said: this game is not so nice and cuffing that's worth to bother now. I have seen enough to make my decision.
The scene setups are at most mediocre. The writing and renders are nothing special too. I just was curious because of MILF, but nah - did not catch me at all.

But for sure, there are still other people who might want a fix - but not me - but thanks again for trying.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, kind of like sandbox extra stories without the sandbox?
Maybe, not sure what to compare it to, just know stopping mode has like a little menu after you do so much, just seem more like each section is broken down into super tiny stories.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe, not sure what to compare it to, just know stopping mode has like a little menu after you do so much, just seem more like each section is broken down into super tiny stories.
Oh. Right. Like that other game where you this shitty menu and you had to choose the scene to play and even if you went down the line, you could miss out on a scene because you took a different scene first. Or was it this game that did that? Fuckin memory.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh. Right. Like that other game where you this shitty menu and you had to choose the scene to play and even if you went down the line, you could miss out on a scene because you took a different scene first. Or was it this game that did that? Fuckin memory.
Maybe the other mode works in the previous, you can grab my old compressed and check it out.

Someone posted a here, might work.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes