Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
I thought the uncle was the mc i never dropped anything so hard this ntr is like hitting yourself in the head while your girl takes a hammer to you nuts (immortal's style).

Last edited:

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
i found a bug. after the first groping scene where mary comes twice at the hands of uncle in the lobby there's dialogue "Hey, Satoshi. How could you feel about us hanging out with Uncle more often?" right after this dialogue satoshi says "EEEEEEEHHHHHH" and mary's spirit/portrait appears over satoshi covering him so there's two mary.

second bug. after the hotspring when satoshi lets mary go with uncle alone and sees satoshi after walking out. the character name above the dialogue for uncle has mary written instead of uncle. uncle says "Nothing, my boy! Just taking a walk." but the dialogue character name says mary.

great game btw.

2nd edit. hope i'm not bothering you with these bugs. just some stuff i noticed playing it thought it might help. really liking the game.

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
A 5 dólares, pero quizá alguna conversión local te esté dando más.

Pero sí, la versión pública sale en 2 semanas.
Hello I used to be a subscriber but I stopped before the Hanako content she just doesn't interest me as I only love NTR when it's done with wife and girlfriends which brings me to my next question

Are we far from Naomi's content she is the only milf on the game right now and I feel her clash with kendo will b epic as she seems very tough which will make it all that sweet when he finally breaks her :D

Am planning to resubscribe just when her content starts that's why am asking ty very much love the game so far :)

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
does this have any hard ntr? not vanilla "teheh sex is good xD" ntr but like humiliation/belittling and the woman just being a terrible human to the person she's cheating on treating him like a wallet or trash? also any gaslighting of him?
Well, basically the boyfriend is not even a beta male, he's just straight up from a PG13 visual novel, somehow he landed a bombshell that has her own needs.
The main guy is an "ugly bastard", that is not actually a bastard, is arguably not ugly and that has in himself more spunk ( :whistle: ) that anyone would think. So he actually start romancing aggressively the girlfriend.
Of course, it may not be pretty 'cause the boyfriend is totally oblivious to this, but the writers did a good work in make it clear why he had it coming.
There are a couple of route change later on the game that can twist radically the content of the scenes, but you must willingly walk into the route change.

If anything, it's interesting that this is one of the few games of this kind where there is no real MC. You manage which events happen but the more or less variable change of PoV make it clear you are just observing the events.
They made a good job on that.

Reactions: Orumaito2001

Nando007

May 17, 2023
A 5 dólares, pero quizás alguna conversión local te esté dando más.

Pero sí, la versión pública sale en 2 semanas.
[/CITA]
Hola, solía ser suscriptor pero me detuve antes del contenido de Hanako, ella simplemente no me interesa porque solo amo NTR cuando se hace con mi esposa y novias, lo que me lleva a mi siguiente pregunta.

¿Estamos lejos del contenido de Naomi? Ella es la única MILF en el juego en este momento y siento que su choque con el kendo será épico ya que parece muy dura, lo que lo hará todo tan dulce cuando finalmente él la rompa.:D

Estoy planeando volver a suscribirme justo cuando comience su contenido, por eso le pregunto a Ty: "Me encanta el juego hasta ahora".:)
[/CITA]
yo igual alas de 10 dolares nomas sino que espezaron con mucho contenido seguido de hanako y pues estoy mas por mary

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Haven't played this game since v0.2.1, and from the preview there seems to be another guy who can fuck the girlfriend? Can I play a route where only Kendo can be the netorare bull and fuck all the LIs?

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Question where can find the Cards from Shizuka and Marie ? for Koikatsu ?
There are no cards for them available except on the Dev's own PC. The only way you'd get them for now is if you create them yourself.

Haven't played this game since v0.2.1, and from the preview there seems to be another guy who can fuck the girlfriend? Can I play a route where only Kendo can be the netorare bull and fuck all the LIs?
Kendo's path is the main route if that's what you're after. You'd have to actively choose a wrong path to get the other guy's route.

Reactions: Orumaito2001

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Well. That´s it. Dev surpassed himself. The 2 date scenes are amazing. They are hardcore, long and lewd. I take off my hat. Really. My new top 2 scenes in the game. The Satoshi/Mary/Kendo scenes came back stronger than ever

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
Question for those who played the arato path. Is there a way to get past the bottle game? Or is that all there is at this point?
Because it keeps pushing me back to do the bottlegame again and again.
I made both girls win, because the guys cant win, but I can't get further in the story looks like.

Jaxxx221

Feb 27, 2022
Question for those who played the arato path. Is there a way to get past the bottle game? Or is that all there is at this point?
I made both girls win, because the guys cant win, but I can't get further in the story looks like.
its still in develpment at the moment thats why you cant finish

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
It's a work in progress, but scenes outside of it will come out...eventually.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes