Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Kendo is not a good person. But like, not a lot of characters in this story are good. If he were a real person, I wouldn't wish Satoshi to experience what this game puts him through, but I *am* writing him from the point of view that he's just not a good boyfriend.

I'll say, though, that he doesn't have chad potential. However, he can thrive, but he needs to become the opposite of a chad.
Oh shit, foreshadowing aren't we there :oops:interesting, i'll keep an eye out

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
In my opinion, I think instead of him going for revenge and workout or whatever would push him to change into a chad and copy others to get the girls. You're probably aiming for him to reflect on himself on what he did wrong and how he could have done better to satisfy Mary or act like how she wanted him to. So we probably will have him caring a lot more and learn how to satisfy his girl by aiming for the good spots and analyze the flow of the sexual intercourse to change the pace and maybe we'll have more rough sex with Mary/Satoshi. Basically he'll be good in bed but not like others that relies only on their dick but instead he'll fill every other aspects of sex ?
If I'm guessing right, honestly... I'd be happy more than happy with that. More than a big dick it's definitely the way that gives more pleasure to girls and make them fall. Skill.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Kendo is not a good person. But like, not a lot of characters in this story are good. If he were a real person, I wouldn't wish Satoshi to experience what this game puts him through, but I *am* writing him from the point of view that he's just not a good boyfriend.

I'll say, though, that he doesn't have chad potential. However, he can thrive, but he needs to become the opposite of a chad.
No, Kendo is a good person. Even though you are a developer, you don't seem to understand his virtues and character. He always makes sure that girls are satisifed and feel good. He is always polite and compliments people a lot, like women. He is also very honest. He is also courageous, because he didn't hesitate to punch Arato in the face when he saw that Mary was in trouble. He defends people, like women. He is also very talented, like with his dick. Or he always tried to advise his friend Masaru about women even though he kept mocking him. Overall he is a great person. Misunderstood even by the very creator himself. Truly Kendo is too good for all of us. Not like Satoshi that pussy. Satoshi is all about Satoshi. He only cares about himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wizmoe

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
No, Kendo is a good person. Even though you are a developer, you don't seem to understand his virtues and character. He always makes sure that girls are satisifed and feel good. He is always polite and compliments people a lot, like women. He is also very honest. He is also courageous, because he didn't hesitate to punch Arato in the face when he saw that Mary was in trouble. He defends people, like women. He is also very talented, like with his dick. Or he always tried to advise his friend Masaru about women even though he kept mocking him. Overall he is a great person. Misunderstood even by the very creator himself. Truly Kendo is too good for all of us. Not like Satoshi that pussy. Satoshi is all about Satoshi. He only cares about himself.
damn the dick riding is unreal so I guess if kendo fucked your girl that's on you right. cause clearly you just weren't putting in the right amount effort. if kendo fucked your daughter clearly it was your fault you should have been there for your bro instead of taking care of your family

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
damn the dick riding is unreal so I guess if kendo fucked your girl that's on you right. cause clearly you just weren't putting in the right amount effort. if kendo fucked your daughter clearly it was your fault you should have been there for your bro instead of taking care of your family
Just noting that I would not recommend, for anybody's physical safety, to dick ride Kendo.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
i cant for the life of me tell if this comment is really trying to sell a dishonest, manipulative, oportunistic and disloyal son of a bitch as a good person or if this is parody.

Personally im wishing for someone in the game to put him on full blast without Kendo (or some of his dick riders) being able to deflect with the whole "oh no he was just treated unfairly, he is missunderstood", that or Kendo being buried by child support debt and ditching on everyone.

edit: seing past comments, seems that this is actually for real. I mean to each their own, at least im not the one trying to argue the developer doesnt know his own characters

I will say Satoshi being a bad boyfriend and a coward, and Kendo being a bad person arent mutually exclusive statements.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.10

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 868 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes