kopy

Jul 27, 2017
Este juego funciona en la versión de PlayStore de Joiplay, alguien tiene un guardado del final de la versión anterior?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
For me NTR games work best when the MC is someone I just love to see cucked, and this one doesn't disappoint: complaining that he's too tired to have sex, accusing Mary of being slutty for wanting to have sex with him, his preachiness about drinking... Go get her Kendo! :D

Also, Mary is a great character, not just her awesome looks, but also her personality and the way she enjoys sex! If I had to give one criticism of this game so far is that it doesn't seem to have any real choices in it; sure, you can choose about which locations to visit but you actually have to follow the scenes in a specific order to keep raising Kendo's level. It's luckily not a grind as you mostly get a new scene everytime instead of repeating the same one over and over (except for the morning and other time-of-day routines). And there's not any real choice in the sex scenes either, other than how fast to advance them. If that gets better with later releases this could be a very good one!

Reactions: Kysky

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
The ntr question for me is who will I have an easier time self inserting as, the cuck or the bull? Most hardcore ntr makes the bull the most despicable, rapey, evil mf conceivable, while the cuck is just a husband who is a kind partner except his performance in the bedroom is lacking. If it's the opposite (cuck is an asshole, bull is a decent dude) then it's netori. Then there's a massive grey area in between.

People who have played this game where would you say it lies?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Looks pretty good, I look forward to playing once it has a bit more meat on the bones.

Dec 21, 2019
v0.2.1-full

Merry Holidays :D

The ntr question for me is who will I have an easier time self inserting as, the cuck or the bull? Most hardcore ntr makes the bull the most despicable, rapey, evil mf conceivable, while the cuck is just a husband who is a kind partner except his performance in the bedroom is lacking. If it's the opposite (cuck is an asshole, bull is a decent dude) then it's netori. Then there's a massive grey area in between.

People who have played this game where would you say it lies?
Honestly I sometimes forgot Satoshi (the cuck) was even there. In this last update you can literally ignore him and walk around as Kendo. This isn't one of those games that really puts you in a cuck pov.

Also it's not quite as black and white as you're thinking. Nobody is saintly, nobody is evil. The boyfriend is sweet but a bit neglectful, and the Uncle isn't a piece of trash, he's just horny.

Last edited:

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hello!

It has been brought to my attention that some people starting the game from the very beginning might be encountering a problem where finishing a scene or unlocking the last few scenes of this version might be impossible. This is due to a screwup on my part, I'm very sorry about that.

I'm attaching a hotfix that should replace this issue. For the PC version, simply drag and drop inside the King of Summer folder and replace the two files it'll tell you to. For the MAC version, do the same for the .app folder.

Very sorry about this, I'll try to upload a fixed version in the next couple of days.

EDIT: this fix is for the error that happens during the massage and lost swimsuit scenes. Everything else is apparently working as intended.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I still don't see how this could end up with a happy end for Satoshi now that Kendo decided to conquer every girl until he conquers Mary too, Satoshi will be left with nothing, everyone will be happy except for him, which doesn't count for a happy ending.

Maybe Kendo thinks he's destined to be the king of summer, but he'll just end up as a stepping stone for Satoshi, the true king of summer, he'll just need to somehow gain Kendo's penis size, it's the only way I see how it could end up with a happy end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Are there anyway to up Kendo manly level beyond 13 in 0.2.1? I see that there is scene in Mary room that requier "15" and even inside game files.
Don't talk about content of versions that aren't released here yet, no one will know what you're talking about.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes