kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
The patch is only useful to fix an actual error (as in, getting an error screen, which some people reported). Everything else works as intended. I left the 15 points choice there as a tease. I'll try to make these things more obvious next time.
Will Netorase be in this game in the future ?

Reactions: FreeComicz

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
Having the MC get cucked twice seems boring AF. I want uncle to plow all the girls. Fuck that secondary cousin chad. That storyline in itself seems like a repeat of act one and Mary already stated she wanted uncle's giant dick so why settle or even bother with second place?

Uncle needs to be the MC

Hell! even Satoshi (MC) manning up and taking the other dude's wife seems more interesting than Mary becoming the resort's bike.

Also, all this needs is a married milf and her daughter to be the perfect NTR game

Reactions: Priappus

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
I still don't see how this could end up with a happy end for Satoshi now that Kendo decided to conquer every girl until he conquers Mary too, Satoshi will be left with nothing, everyone will be happy except for him, which doesn't count for a happy ending.

Maybe Kendo thinks he's destined to be the king of summer, but he'll just end up as a stepping stone for Satoshi, the true king of summer, he'll just need to somehow gain Kendo's penis size, it's the only way I see how it could end up with a happy end.
Yes the game has the wrong name... it should be called The King of Cuckolded ;) :D

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I wasn't looking forward much to the arrival of the new chars, because that could mean less screen time for mary, which is the main appeal of this game for me. This gf with stunning body slowly falling to the mc's lecher uncle, and the development of that has been really good so far, the uncle isn't even an piece of shit (not much at least), and satoshi kinda deserved to get cucked. But nvm, the new couple addition seems to be going to an interesting place, in the sense that it seems it will develop satoshi's cuckold fetish, i'm interested in seeing how that will play out in the future and the dynamic between mary, satoshi and kendo. Still not too keen on the new girl tho, she reminds me president yukino :LOL:.
Anyway, the game has been really good so far.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I hate satoshi so bad, Devs can we kill satoshi pwease...

what he said was a crime, he said "i feel ineduquette".. what the fuck is that shit???? he feels lower than her girlfriend just because he is more inexperience about sex than her!!!!

i dont hate him for being kind guy type but he said that word to a girl like he has more higher value than her!?

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
I'm curious about how this is gonna be surprisingly happy because I can see happy is mc goes super red pill and says fuck all women or some grinch stuff happens he punches out his uncle and his dick grows three sizes that day and no I don't see becoming a cuck as a happy ending that's him failing as a man, human, and animal

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
The ntr question for me is who will I have an easier time self inserting as, the cuck or the bull? Most hardcore ntr makes the bull the most despicable, rapey, evil mf conceivable, while the cuck is just a husband who is a kind partner except his performance in the bedroom is lacking. If it's the opposite (cuck is an asshole, bull is a decent dude) then it's netori. Then there's a massive grey area in between.

People who have played this game where would you say it lies?
this one is a bit more interesting cuz they make the husband quite an idiot and their are moments where you facepalm at his stupidity. And while the uncle is trying his best to stay professional, he's thinking too much with his other head and gets angry at Husband for literally not appreciating the girl's ass. he's stuck wanting get dat ass and wanting his nephew to have a good sex life.

the POV is more often the Uncle. recent updates seem like they will be introducing more girls which will slowly make this more focused on the uncle. i'm completely ok with it since its a rarity to have a Netori based game plus he's likable

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I hate satoshi so bad, Devs can we kill satoshi pwease...

what he said was a crime, he said "i feel ineduquette".. what the fuck is that shit???? he feels lower than her girlfriend just because he is more inexperience about sex than her!!!!

i dont hate him for being kind guy type but he said that word to a girl like he has more higher value than her!?
Calm down , psycho . The author will add Netorase

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I mean satoshi hate is understandable. Of all the hentai games I've played this is the first time a character made me want to slap them across the face after seeing the mary/satoshi fight on the beach

Reactions: jaden000

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Hello, i would like to know if futher Yoshi and Natsuki content will be optional? it's hitting in swinging, but these two didn't sit to well with me kk, regardeless it's a really good game, congratulations!
ps: optional only the final decision of swapping partners of course

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Hello, i would like to know if futher Yoshi and Natsuki content will be optional? it's hitting in swinging, but these two didn't sit to well with me kk, regardeless it's a really good game, congratulations!
ps: optional only the final decision of swapping partners of course
Well if you never play their path I’m pretty sure it’s optional. Game does give you choices regarding certain scenes

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes