arandano

Oct 16, 2019
I looked into this and there's indeed a bug preventing progress from a certain point on, caused accidentally when updating the massage scene.

If you are playing the PC version, please use the following patch to fix it. It'll be added to the following update.

If you are *not* playing the PC version, you may need to wait a while. Alternatively, select "Start" from the main menu, and go to "start from chapter 3 (before route selection)". It'll skip the beach event you're supposed to watch, but put you at the end event of the route.

...HOWEVER, it should be noted that 41 levels is not necessary to progress. 40 is enough. Please check the bottom left corner of the screen as Satoshi, there should be a big button that reads CALL ARATO.

I'll be adding a way to make this more visible in the future, as a lot of people seem to have trouble finding it.

If you want to start from last patch, simply choose "Start" on the main menu and select to catch-up to current update.

EDIT: Simply copy and paste the "game" folder into the King of Summer's folder and replace files as needed.
When the young man with the MILF, Natsuki x Arato, the oldje x Mary is really boring these days.

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
Well, the uncle who steals his nephew's girlfriend, and then the uncle marries her, but there are only 30 years of difference, when there is love and a big dick, everything is possible,

bonerofmysword

Jun 26, 2024
I feel the last two updates were used to remined people kendo is a villain and the next will be showing his downfall for one of his endings as it is implied Satoshi may work with Arato to take him down a peg. Honestly Im glad people are waking up to Kendo's bullshit dudes been basically gaslighting his nephew and his girlfriend from the start.

Reactions: LewdWind

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Is nobody gonna ever talk about in this thread how Kendo is fat in the beginning but as his manly level goes up he loses the pot belly?

This is the real character growth. Unlike Satoshi, born a pussy stays a pussy entire game. This is yet another proof that Kendo is a good person. He never stops working on himself. Then look at Satoshi, this pussy can't even do 5 push ups before running out of steam. He never works on himself, real narcissistic villain, I am telling you.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Is nobody gonna ever talk about in this thread how Kendo is fat in the beginning but as his manly level goes up he loses the pot belly?

This is the real character growth. Unlike Satoshi, born a pussy stays a pussy entire game. This is yet another proof that Kendo is a good person. He never stops working on himself. Then look at Satoshi, this pussy can't even do 5 push ups before running out of steam. He never works on himself, real narcissistic villain, I am telling you.
Have you been through the new update? No, Kendo is not a good person. There just isn't any debate left. He's a great NTR villain, but he is the literal definition of selfishness.

Self-centered: Doing what pleases you without realizing it may harm others.

Selfish: Doing what pleases you even though you KNOW it will harm others. There is no benefit to Kendo's actions to anyone but him, and he is definitely throwing a bomb into Satoshi and Mary's lives just to get his rocks off, literally and metaphorically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bonerofmysword

Jun 26, 2024
Have you been through the new update? No, Kendo is not a good person. There just isn't any debate left. He's a great NTR villain, but he is the literal definition of selfishness.

Selfish: Doing what pleases you even though you KNOW it will harm others. There is no benefit to Kendo's actions to anyone but him, and he is definitely throwing a bomb into Satoshi and Mary's lives just to get his rocks off, literally and metaphorically.

I feel The Happy ending will at least Have Kendo's downfall (my money's on his balls getting injured or poisoned by Satoshi and Arato) and the women will come to realize he's been manipulating them when he cant pleasure them. After that Satoshi and Mary will be at least able to communicate with each other better without kendo screwing shit up and either try to mend the damage or move on with some closure.

Reactions: LewdWind

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
being an NTR game, it's right that Kendo wins, while the nephew loses, it's not Kendo's fault if the nephew has a small dick, if he doesn't last long in sex, even Arato is superior to the nephew, so it's right that Mary fucks who makes it fun. this is the spirit of NTR games, bad guy wins, good guy loses, it is the basis of NTR games

Reactions: Sixty

hendrixx77

Apr 29, 2024
I love the game but come on what is even happening on this site

bro why is there so much glazing going on for kendo in this forum lol swear some of you guys would jump through the screen and take his member yourself if you had the chance.

idk how anyone can say hes a good person tho. he literally took his nephews girlfriend for himself. the only remaining family member he had that actually cared about him and looked up to him. He betrayed all of that and for what? some temporary pussy from mary who will ditch him in 5-10 years when he can't get it up anymore. Arato is a piece of crap but at least hes up front about it meanwhile kendo plays all these mind games to make it seem like hes the good guy in all of this.

Also with all the loads mary has been taking from arato and kendo how the hell she hasn't gotten knocked up yet is the real mystery

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020

Is this a real thing? Is Kendo actually thinner? It gave me that sensation when I replayed the start of the game recently. Can someone confirm with some screenshots or something?

Dec 9, 2020

i agree kendo is not a good person and he may be selfish but so is satoshi, satoshi is selfish from the start and even now the guy is not trying to improve but put all the blame on mary and kendo whereas we see kendo's character growth from the start. Here is the thing kendo was not trying to cuckold satoshi until kendo said he will be the king, he always give oppurtunities to satoshi and to mary when she says she love satoshi. unlike arato who is now planning to break mary love for satoshi(arato route), kendo gave mary time to decide on who she loves, thats it.

I love the game but come on what is even happening on this site

bro why is there so much glazing going on for kendo in this forum lol swear some of you guys would jump through the screen and take his member yourself if you had the chance.

idk how anyone can say hes a good person tho. he literally took his nephews girlfriend for himself. the only remaining family member he had that actually cared about him and looked up to him. He betrayed all of that and for what? some temporary pussy from mary who will ditch him in 5-10 years when he can't get it up anymore. Arato is a piece of crap but at least hes up front about it meanwhile kendo plays all these mind games to make it seem like hes the good guy in all of this.

Also with all the loads mary has been taking from arato and kendo how the hell she hasn't gotten knocked up yet is the real mystery
i am not glazing for kendo [so people can defend cucktoshi but not kendo? is that what you mean?] , its just that he is far better as a character than all the other guys, i mean some of you guys are trying to protect satoshi like you are the satoshi in-game. again many people don't play the game and say "it's all because of sex" , yes sex is a reason but kendo also loves mary and you can't change that fact, second kendo never actually played mind games, you can re-play the game, after fucking mary he always wanted to confirm who she loved (she always told him satoshi until the route selecting update) second i agree arato is a piece of shit and you cannot give him respect for using drugs on people to make them addicted to sex saying he is up-front from the start, he is just a pussy who doesn't like losing and as far as i know he is the actual person who plays mind games(go play arato route if you don't believe me).

Many people hate kendo for betraying his nephew which he did and i don't disagree but they use this point to justify their other points in proving why kendo is a bad guy which he is not.correct me if i am wrong iirc it was mary who wanted the relationship btw kendo and her to be kept a secret.
all of you, actually read the dialogue when playing the game(the dialogue gives reason for the actions of the character) and then decide if kendo is Evil or not don't just skip to the scenes if you wanna argue here.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017
i agree kendo is not a good person and he may be selfish but so is satoshi, satoshi is selfish from the start and even now the guy is not trying to improve but put all the blame on mary and kendo whereas we see kendo's character growth from the start. Here is the thing kendo was not trying to cuckold satoshi until kendo said he will be the king, he always give oppurtunities to satoshi and to mary when she says she love satoshi. unlike arato who is now planning to break mary love for satoshi(arato route), kendo gave mary time to decide on who she loves, thats it.

i am not glazing for kendo [so people can defend cucktoshi but not kendo? is that what you mean?] , its just that he is far better as a character than all the other guys, i mean some of you guys are trying to protect satoshi like you are the satoshi in-game. again many people don't play the game and say "it's all because of sex" , yes sex is a reason but kendo also loves mary and you can't change that fact, second kendo never actually played mind games, you can re-play the game, after fucking mary he always wanted to confirm who she loved (she always told him satoshi until the route selecting update) second i agree arato is a piece of shit and you cannot give him respect for using drugs on people to make them addicted to sex saying he is up-front from the start, he is just a pussy who doesn't like losing and as far as i know he is the actual person who plays mind games(go play arato route if you don't believe me).

Many people hate kendo for betraying his nephew which he did and i don't disagree but they use this point to justify their other points in proving why kendo is a bad guy which he is not.correct me if i am wrong iirc it was mary who wanted the relationship btw kendo and her to be kept a secret.
all of you, actually read the dialogue when playing the game(the dialogue gives reason for the actions of the character) and then decide if kendo is Evil or not don't just skip to the scenes if you wanna argue here.
I just don't like Mary if you remove KendoxMary's route I think he's the best character but this is the main route there's no way at least not in this route, I drop him below satoshi so this route had a feeling that Mary was a bit of a slut but she had 1 ounce of morality and Kendo goes there and breaks her mind so much that in the end she ends up being dirty in public and fuck if people are watching

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Mary's route made Kendo a bit of a mind-breaking villain and I don't like mind-breaking
Is it though? He gives her pleasure and she very much likes pleasure, but he doesn't mindbreak her.
The point where it flips the switch to her, when she falls in love with kendo and out of love with Satoshi is when kendo saves her from arato and Satoshi doesn't. It doesn't happen because sex good.

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
the culprit is Satoshi, he doesn't know how to fuck, he has a small dick, he's an idiot who doesn't realize what's going on around him, he doesn't last long, but in the end what do you expect from Mary, she compared her boyfriend with Kendo and Aramo, and he's Shatoshi emerged fully defeated.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes