Aug 8, 2017
I hope in one of the endings. No matter what one. we get this kind of ntr that goes indefinitely withouth revelation, I love those were the mc never knows the truth. If something like this is going to exist I suppose it will be on Satoshi route
I think this is a bad idea, I want less ntr on his route, there's already a lot in the whole game, give me one without it

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I think this is a bad idea, I want less ntr on his route, there's already a lot in the whole game, give me one without it
I know what tu mean, but let´s be honest, in Satoshi route unless you do a perfect path then Mary will at the very least´ve sucked Kendo´s cock like 10 times and swallowed enough cum paint a wall. I want Satoshi to have his good ending, but there will be for sure consequences if he takes too much time to "save" Mary. I just hope if possible that one of those consequences is Kendo and Mary stay in a secret relationship. Maybe with a little time skip to show it or something. I would say it´s almost a guarantee if Satoshi claims Mary AFTER Kendo has sex with her. I mean the ending will have some differences

Aug 8, 2017
I know what tu mean, but let´s be honest, in Satoshi route unless you do a perfect path then Mary will at the very least´ve sucked Kendo´s cock like 10 times and swallowed enough cum paint a wall. I want Satoshi to have his good ending, but there will be for sure consequences if he takes too much time to "save" Mary. I just hope if possible that one of those consequences is Kendo and Mary stay in a secret relationship. Maybe with a little time skip to show it or something. I would say it´s almost a guarantee if Satoshi claims Mary AFTER Kendo has sex with her. I mean the ending will have some differences
why does the vanilla route have to be with Mary why can't Satoshi betray her either

Aug 8, 2017
there is also 1 option for Mary to apologize to Satoshi before sex, I'm talking about this way, I think the author has a plan for this or the author won't implement it

Reactions: Orumaito2001

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
there is also 1 option for Mary to apologize to Satoshi before sex, I'm talking about this way, I think the author has a plan for this or the author won't implement it
He will implement it, in fact you will be able to avoid ntr completely. So if Mary never "betrays" Satoshi then I suppose that´s a good ending for him. If she betrays Satoshi but never fucks Kendo it might be good enough. And if she fucks Kendo but stays with Satoshi we might see. I bet those 3 will be 3 slight different endings

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Here is the thing i don't play Ntr based games(i play netori games only,i played games which had some swinging/ntr but skipped it), i played this game because it had more perspective of the Bull rather we can say it has multiple protagonist/POV and thats why i am playing it(at first i thought it was a netori game cause of old threads lol) , second i agree it WAS mary fault , you can re-read what i said, i said it was mary and satoshi fault. its true satoshi tends to show cuck things but he had options to show non-cuck things too it was just mary who couldn't resist kendo(it's also canon that satoshi ignored mary during the vacation which led mary to suck kendo[its part of story, what did you expect? its an ntr game]),Third i praises kendo cause he is a good guy who cares for his woman simple as that, i don't like arato he is a bull too but he uses girls and would not care if other man fucks them whereas kendo is different he will step in immediately, many people would say that kendo is not a good guy , he is not but he is a man who protect and loves the woman equally, we all know for a fact that cucks would defend satoshi. lastly i don't know about the last point as there are different types of engines/software/models/design so all the games would not look same , still most 2dcg and 3dcg looks similar and yeah this does have better quality than some 2dcg games i currently have.
how is defending satoshi make you a cuck his biggest sins is being an inattentive boyfriend

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Here is the thing i don't play Ntr based games(i play netori games only,i played games which had some swinging/ntr but skipped it), i played this game because it had more perspective of the Bull rather we can say it has multiple protagonist/POV and thats why i am playing it(at first i thought it was a netori game cause of old threads lol) , second i agree it WAS mary fault , you can re-read what i said, i said it was mary and satoshi fault. its true satoshi tends to show cuck things but he had options to show non-cuck things too it was just mary who couldn't resist kendo(it's also canon that satoshi ignored mary during the vacation which led mary to suck kendo[its part of story, what did you expect? its an ntr game]),Third i praises kendo cause he is a good guy who cares for his woman simple as that, i don't like arato he is a bull too but he uses girls and would not care if other man fucks them whereas kendo is different he will step in immediately, many people would say that kendo is not a good guy , he is not but he is a man who protect and loves the woman equally, we all know for a fact that cucks would defend satoshi. lastly i don't know about the last point as there are different types of engines/software/models/design so all the games would not look same , still most 2dcg and 3dcg looks similar and yeah this does have better quality than some 2dcg games i currently have.
Can you suggest me some Netori focused games? Thank you

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
Hey hey, it was a little problem from last version, try to restart the chapter to fix it.
I have that problem right now ... Giving the massage on the beach does not increase from 40 to 41, even though it is the only exclamation point.

Tried to edit the level to 41, can't load the game... Went pretty far back, the beach massage just won't increase even from 34 to 35, and the yellow exclamation mark is still there.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes