Aug 8, 2017
Here is the thing i don't play Ntr based games(i play netori games only,i played games which had some swinging/ntr but skipped it), i played this game because it had more perspective of the Bull rather we can say it has multiple protagonist/POV and thats why i am playing it(at first i thought it was a netori game cause of old threads lol) , second i agree it WAS mary fault , you can re-read what i said, i said it was mary and satoshi fault. its true satoshi tends to show cuck things but he had options to show non-cuck things too it was just mary who couldn't resist kendo(it's also canon that satoshi ignored mary during the vacation which led mary to suck kendo[its part of story, what did you expect? its an ntr game]),Third i praises kendo cause he is a good guy who cares for his woman simple as that, i don't like arato he is a bull too but he uses girls and would not care if other man fucks them whereas kendo is different he will step in immediately, many people would say that kendo is not a good guy , he is not but he is a man who protect and loves the woman equally, we all know for a fact that cucks would defend satoshi. lastly i don't know about the last point as there are different types of engines/software/models/design so all the games would not look same , still most 2dcg and 3dcg looks similar and yeah this does have better quality than some 2dcg games i currently have.
I also came to play the game thinking it was focused on netori and Kendo was the main character but then it came and starts from Satoshi's perspective so I couldn't ignore NTR

Dec 9, 2020
What bothers me is having to play from Satoshi's perspective to continue the Kendo route, the neroti vibe loses strength
That's true that the game has its pov issues/advantages we make some imp choices(disadvantage) according to mary and sometime according to satoshi but we (advantage) repeat scenes/advance story according the character(kendo/arato).
it also bother's me that we have to occasionally check satioshi pov so we can progress story but its that way cause he will probably interact with shizuka now and then will get cucked again.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Now that's a sentiment I can agree with.

I dunno, someone who, on multiple occasions, drugs people with a substance that apparently can cause permanent brain damage when used repeatedly is pretty two-faced IMO.
Yeah. I changed my opinnion. I was in the heat of the moment

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Now that's a sentiment I can agree with.

I dunno, someone who, on multiple occasions, drugs people with a substance that apparently can cause permanent brain damage when used repeatedly is pretty two-faced IMO.
From where is the animation in your signature?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.4.19-early] [No Try Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,21 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,20 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.19Early
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I have been reading your discussion, and reached a conclussion.

Taking all feedback into account, this conflict shall not be won by Kendo, Satoshi, Mary, or even Arato.

No...

The true King of Summer...

Will be Takumi.

View attachment 3765724
Hello, thanks for the game. I have 3 questions:
1) Will Kendo meet and have conquest with Shizuka?
2)I'm seeing that we are already in the finals. Will the game continue after a well-deserved break? or will you continue presenting update?
3) Regarding the story: you can see a sequence as Satoshy will observe how each girl changes. Example: see hanako how she looks for arato to have sex. ?
sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Diegoz

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
2)I'm seeing that we are already in the finals. Will the game continue after a well-deserved break? or will you continue presenting update?
3) Regarding the story: you can see a sequence as Satoshy will observe how each girl changes. Example: see hanako how she looks for arato to have sex. ?
sorry for my bad english
I will answer 2): Dev will work in a new project when this one is over

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
sorry for my bad english
1) That's a secret.
2) It'll continue, since this ending is not the final ending. There's still the Arato route, Rin's story, Satoshi's route, and the alternative path for Kendo's ending.
3) Not sure I understand the question here.

Reactions: Diegoz

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
1) That's a secret.
2) It'll continue, since this ending is not the final ending. There's still the Arato route, Rin's story, Satoshi's route, and the alternative path for Kendo's ending.
3) Not sure I understand the question here.
Thanks for answering. again sorry for my english.
Ask the question: Events will be implemented where Satoshi will observe how each girl he meets in the summer has changed her personality. example: See hanako looking for arato for sex, See how erina looks for kendo. something like those scenes in the NTR where the cuck protagonist's harem sees all the girls being addicted to sex.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I hope in one of the endings. No matter what one. we get this kind of ntr that goes indefinitely withouth revelation, I love those were the mc never knows the truth. If something like this is going to exist I suppose it will be on Satoshi route

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes