arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
I dont get it, This topic has already been updated right? I already thought I saw The v0.2.1 a week ago no?
The full version was leaked 2 weeks ago, but I always put something extra in public releases, such as some bug fixes or features I wanted to put in the release but couldn't due to time. In this case it's a little bug fix and the addition of a new area (with its corresponding event).

TLGB25

Oct 25, 2019
How many chapters are planned for this VN? If the story only covers the few weeks they are on vacation I would not think it would need too many. Just want to get an idea of how far along the story is before I give it a try.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
So, I'm having a slight problem here....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've already checked all locations and I can't seem to trigger these 2

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
So, I'm having a slight problem here....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've already checked all locations and I can't seem to trigger these 2
For the first one, it's meant to happen during the 1st part of the game (which is linear, so it can't be missed). As for the 2nd... check the beach?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
For the first one, it's meant to happen during the 1st part of the game (which is linear, so it can't be missed). As for the 2nd... check the beach?
Did that but didn't get the beach scene triggered. Then I started a new game and got them... maybe I did missed something on first playthrough

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Havent played the game and just want to know if the uncle is the MC of the game or is it the husband of the green haired girl?

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hi dev ! Do you have plans concerning netorase ? Could Mary become a kind of 'hotwife' for her BF ?

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Havent played the game and just want to know if the uncle is the MC of the game or is it the husband of the green haired girl?
It's shared. Starts with Satoshi (the boyfriend) as protagonist/narrator but then the uncle starts to take over.

Hi dev ! Do you have plans concerning netorase ? Could Mary become a kind of 'hotwife' for her BF ?
Hi! Not for Mary, no. There's another character more suited for netorase.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Can you get to manly 15 on this update? I did the cheerleader scene and got to 14 and it says during the blowjob with Kendo you have an option you need level 15 for.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
It's shared. Starts with Satoshi (the boyfriend) as protagonist/narrator but then the uncle starts to take over.

Hi! Not for Mary, no. There's another character more suited for netorase.
Once the uncle takes over the narration does he becomes the permanent MC or is the role of MC is going to be changing over and over between him and the boyfriend. Also thanks for responding my first question.

Last edited:
Reactions: YelloOldFellows

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Once the uncle takes over the narration does he becomes the permanent MC or is the role of MC is going to be changing over and over between him and the boyfriend. Also thanks for responding my first question.
It switches back and forth depending on what works for the story. After a point you can choose to visit areas as either the Uncle or Satoshi, with the Uncle having the ability to choose to hang out with other girls and well, while Satoshi will (soon) get to encounter certain scenes on his own.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes