jaden000

May 30, 2020
will put the text as spoiler to be safe.
i asked because their scenes are on the 'main story' route so far, i'm probably jumping the gun,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree to an extent. I would probably wait until see how both the route plays out with new two heroines to see if it fits well but rn the most chemistry the heroime is with the uncle so swinging definitely feels a bit random. I would get it if it was the uncle suggesting since we already got the connection.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'll just say trust me on that one, the most important thing to me is to keep Mary's behavior and progress relatively consistent.
Based on her dialogue during the cunnilingus scene, Mary seems to be close to giving in to sex with Kendo, will that be in the next update, it could be during a replayable cunnilingus scene as an option if his MP is high enough, it would work perfectly there, as they're already talking about it, or maybe some naked grinding on his penis, or rubbing his tip against her pussy, with the option to have sex if he has enough MP somewhere else. I'd also love more options in Mary's room soon, like licking her, boobjob, thighjob (clothed and nude, the latter requiring more MP), etc.

Also, you should make the new scenes replayable, with altered dialogue, like the previous version's scenes.

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I'll just say trust me on that one, the most important thing to me is to keep Mary's behavior and progress relatively consistent.
Hello. Will the Netorase route be developed in the next updates ? You have already taken the first steps for this .

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
Free version coming tomorrow. The official public version always has a little something else anyhow.

And yeah Netorase coming.
Without risking too much spoiler details, will the Netorase be optional route/side content or more main story stuff? That has pretty major consequences for the tone of the game.

Also, do you plan updating the old/posting new change log for the updates in the future? The last changelog post was very helpful with how much new stuff to expect and to make sure one finds it all.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Without risking too much spoiler details, will the Netorase be optional route/side content or more main story stuff? That has pretty major consequences for the tone of the game.

Also, do you plan updating the old/posting new change log for the updates in the future? The last changelog post was very helpful with how much new stuff to expect and to make sure one finds it all.
Wait, sorry, confused Netorase with Netori.

So my real answer is a big

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (can't say yet)

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
Wait, sorry, confused Netorase with Netori.

So my real answer is a big

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (can't say yet)
Oh thank god, I was really worried for a moment, was seriously considering tempering my expectations. Netorare and Netori have considerably different genre tones than Netorase. Netorase just seriously takes away from the Netorare/Netori for many people, including myself. Thanks for clarifying, brightened up my mood very much.

Gonna take this moment to say you have done very impressive job with the heroines. They all have neatly different tones to them that allows you to explore different angles. This clarification has made me even more excited for all the future plans you have for them. I kinda wish the wife of Masaru would make a surprise appearance at some point down the road.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Oh thank god, I was really worried for a moment, was seriously considering tempering my expectations. Netorare and Netori have considerably different genre tones than Netorase. Netorase just seriously takes away from the Netorare/Netori for many people, including myself. Thanks for clarifying, brightened up my mood very much.

Gonna take this moment to say you have done very impressive job with the heroines. They all have neatly different tones to them that allows you to explore different angles. This clarification has made me even more excited for all the future plans you have for them.
Oh, my God , my friend , calm down . NETORASE is the best that there is in the genre of NTR .
Netori is a joke , it 's not a real NTR.

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
What's the difference between public free version and "full" version (assuming it's the one from patreon) ?

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
What's the difference between public free version and "full" version (assuming it's the one from patreon) ?
The full version was leaked 2 weeks ago, but I always put something extra in public releases, such as some bug fixes or features I wanted to put in the release but couldn't due to time. In this case it's a little bug fix and the addition of a new area (with its corresponding event).

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
No Try Studios there is a post about the public version on your patreon page but the post itself is not public and I see no other option to download v0.2.1 public from your patreon page (only v0.1.3 and the hotfix). Also the so called "compressed" version on itch.io is borked since the "game" folder is empty.

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
No Try Studios there is a post about the public version on your patreon page but the post itself is not public and I see no other option to download v0.2.1 public from your patreon page (only v0.1.3 and the hotfix). Also the so called "compressed" version on itch.io is borked since the "game" folder is empty.
Thanks for letting me know. Fixed the issue on Patreon, uploading a new compressed version (the compressor seems to have botched it the first time around, probably my fault there)

Reactions: "CJ"

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
I dont get it, This topic has already been updated right? I already thought I saw The v0.2.1 a week ago no?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes