RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheKingOfSummer-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Honestly there is good and bad NTR. And it is good if the one getting cucked deserves it. Which is the case for the moment.
Usually I don't play NTR games... the first and only one I'm playing is "My girlfriend andvanced to the dancer class and she buffs everybody"... your comment attracted my curiosity... from what I understood you play as that Kendo uncle, the one that in one of the preview lift 2 girls with his arms... in what way this is a good NTR? because that satoshi guy is a moron that ignore the gal?

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
Usually I don't play NTR games... the first and only one I'm playing is "My girlfriend andvanced to the dancer class and she buffs everybody"... your comment attracted my curiosity... from what I understood you play as that Kendo uncle, the one that in one of the preview lift 2 girls with his arms... in what way this is a good NTR? because that satoshi guy is a moron that ignore the gal?
You don't really play as Kendo (Satoshi's uncle) or as Satoshi, you are more like an outsider as sometimes you make decisions as Satoshi and sometimes you do it as Kendo.
(I will try to not spoil) It is a good NTR because in my opinion Satoshi doesn't deserve the girl or at least is not up to the task. He is, with his girlfriend, passive, indecisive and egoistical. You have the feeling the couple don't share much hobbies and interest in their respective hobbies. And the sad part is that the girl herself seems to try harder than Satoshi for their relationship. And Satoshi is kind of a dick with his Uncle. However Kendo seems like a genuine dude, he really wants to see his nephew work things out with his girlfriend. And he has much more in common with the girl than his nephew. He does everything to help them while having some kind of crush over the girl. I won't give you too much detail, but the story feels natural and the character develloment, mainly between Kendo and Mary is pretty good.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.2.1] [No Try Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 167 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the last update (2.1) Satoshi get cucked or NTR is intended only as cheating? In other words, there are scenes such as "Indecent Wife Hana" (Satoshi watch her girlfriend get fucked and enjoy it a lot)?

Dec 23, 2019
Having similar hobbies isn't important in a long-term relationship. Satoshi is just socially retarded, so I don't think he "deserves" to lose the girl; he's a late bloomer. It's just the consequence of being green and also leaving your girlfriend bored while king Chad is walking around. He is kind of an asshole to Kendo though.

My one complaint is that Kendo has major HGH gut like a backward ninja turtle. Dude looks like he's gonna give birth in a few weeks. That's not how being yoked and chubby looks like unless your guts are enlarged due to steroids.

I look forward to the updates, especially now with the new additions to Kendo's harem.

KnightOfThePeople

Apr 21, 2019
Having similar hobbies isn't important in a long-term relationship. Satoshi is just socially retarded, so I don't think he "deserves" to lose the girl; he's a late bloomer. It's just the consequence of being green and also leaving your girlfriend bored while king Chad is walking around. He is kind of an asshole to Kendo though.

My one complaint is that Kendo has major HGH gut like a backward ninja turtle. Dude looks like he's gonna give birth in a few weeks. That's not how being yoked and chubby looks like unless your guts are enlarged due to steroids.

I look forward to the updates, especially now with the new additions to Kendo's harem.
I honestly think he is a little of both, egotistical and socially retarded that is. However we could be here all day arguing the minutiae, whether or not he deserves it will be up to personal opinion. As for Kendo's build, I have to agree. Though this could be as a result of Koikatsu's limited male character creator options rather then artistic intent.

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
It's nice that there's a lot less braindead H logic in this (blackmail from an idiot), it's got a good natural flow to the story so far. Koikatsu models are limited, but it works. Keep it up!

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
no idea how to get satoshi to lvl 15, guess that's it for this update, last update at lease said "this is it for now, blah blah" this version it just loops on world map picking mary with bf or uncle

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Hello!

It has been brought to my attention that some people starting the game from the very beginning might be encountering a problem where finishing a scene or unlocking the last few scenes of this version might be impossible. This is due to a screwup on my part, I'm very sorry about that.

I'm attaching a hotfix that should replace this issue. For the PC version, simply drag and drop inside the King of Summer folder and replace the two files it'll tell you to. For the MAC version, do the same for the .app folder.

Very sorry about this, I'll try to upload a fixed version in the next couple of days.
Hey, just boosting this as it looks like a fix for the level 15 issue. Post was yesterday morning.

Edit: Nope! Didn't help. Ended up editing my level and the scene still didn't fire, so I'm betting the prompt isn't supposed to be there.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
You don't really play as Kendo (Satoshi's uncle) or as Satoshi, you are more like an outsider as sometimes you make decisions as Satoshi and sometimes you do it as Kendo.
(I will try to not spoil) It is a good NTR because in my opinion Satoshi doesn't deserve the girl or at least is not up to the task. He is, with his girlfriend, passive, indecisive and egoistical. You have the feeling the couple don't share much hobbies and interest in their respective hobbies. And the sad part is that the girl herself seems to try harder than Satoshi for their relationship. And Satoshi is kind of a dick with his Uncle. However Kendo seems like a genuine dude, he really wants to see his nephew work things out with his girlfriend. And he has much more in common with the girl than his nephew. He does everything to help them while having some kind of crush over the girl. I won't give you too much detail, but the story feels natural and the character develloment, mainly between Kendo and Mary is pretty good.
The dev wrote the story so they can make the char act as he wants to so ya what the dev wishes for a good ending is because its an ntr story the bf always loses which at this point is lying as you don't get a happy ending ever.

SaiyanPigeon

Jul 27, 2017
This game is super fun, but i would love to see in future updates defined assholes on the girls. not having it when they bend over or showing that spot is kinda a turn off for me personally. Fetish much? lol

Reactions: jaden000

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
The patch is only useful to fix an actual error (as in, getting an error screen, which some people reported). Everything else works as intended. I left the 15 points choice there as a tease. I'll try to make these things more obvious next time.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes