No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Please please please, just tell me Arato's route is almost finished No Try Studios ! I hate that bitch
I was about to write an ironic "he'll become the protagonist now" post but people around these parts don't understand jokes.

So uhhh, there's still some of that route to go. Planning to end it at around the same time as Kendo's.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I was about to write an ironic "he'll become the protagonist now" post but people around these parts don't understand jokes.

So uhhh, there's still some of that route to go. Planning to end it at around the same time as Kendo's.
Well, Kendo's route is still ways to go. He still has to fuck Erina's mom and Kaoru, plus some scenes with Rin, Mary and the rest of Hanako's ending, so I guess we are not getting rid of him for a while.

Reactions: Diegoz

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Well, Kendo's route is still ways to go. He still has to fuck Erina's mom and Kaoru, plus some scenes with Rin, Mary and the rest of Hanako's ending, so I guess we are not getting rid of him for a while.
I'm gonna guess rin and kaoru are gonna end up being somewhat of a package deal. There's been a few hints that rin is unknowingly bi and has a crush on kaoru, so I guess kaorus content is gonna come together with more rin.

I was a bit confused by the whole sugar Dandy deal with Hanako. In the scene that it's proposed it sounds like an after summer deal. He mentions her leaving Masaru and kendo providing her with a roof. But then afterwards on their date it sounds like it was just summer deal.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
keep milking for 10 years
he is literally releasing every week, have you mistaken the threads or gone senile?

The game is also around 80% finished. There is only some more stuff with Erina and Shizuka left, every other route is approaching climax

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Dev the ingame walkthrough and pointers are all messed up...
Some are reverted, some never appear... also as said before im stuck at 41, after having repeated every single possibility ingame at least twice!

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Dev the ingame walkthrough and pointers are all messed up...
Some are reverted, some never appear... also as said before im stuck at 41, after having repeated every single possibility ingame at least twice!
There was indeed a little problem with some walkthrough pointers, mostly related to Satoshi, and they should be sorted out in a future update.

As for being stuck in level 41, this is most likely where you're not looking at:

1717182756975.png

This isn't somewhere in the map that most people search for the indicators, so it's probably why it's causing problems. In any case, level 41 is the maximum you can get without pressing on this option.

Alemania012024

Jun 2, 2024
I encountered a problem, a few days ago I was advancing through the game and when I reached 36 man points, the story stopped progressing, events or anything no longer appear. :c :c :c

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes