Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I encountered a problem, a few days ago I was advancing through the game and when I reached 36 man points, the story stopped progressing, events or anything no longer appear. :c :c :c
Remember to try out all combinations. Kendo + Mary, Satoshi + Mari, Kendo alone, Satoshi alone and all of them again during the night.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'll try it to see if it works, but how many times should I try it?
Wdym how many times, just check all those constellations for an ! At any location. Worst comes to worst just start checking the places themselves if there are follow up events.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
For the Comparing Two Big Men scene, could there possibly be an alternate ending where Arato wins? For the Arato lovers, his ideas for her also sounded pretty amazing.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Kendo doesn't exist in Arato route? Why are you so f* stupid?

Shit, in all honesty, majority of people of this site are like this :KEK:
Kendo doesn't exist in the Arato route, because he left? Wasn't Arato no longer supposed to exist in the Kendo route for the female MC's case?

Oh well, if it's not possible, then it's not. If it can be though, that'd be nice. It was just a suggestion either way, but I can see that some people can't help but want to belittle others just because they can.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Kendo doesn't exist in the Arato route, because he left? Wasn't Arato no longer supposed to exist in the Kendo route for the female MC's case?

Oh well, if it's not possible, then it's not. If it can be though, that'd be nice. It was just a suggestion either way, but I can see that some people can't help but want to belittle others just because they can.
Hello! I don't think I'd implement that, since it would break the logic I've set for the story. There's a reason why it's necessary for Kendo to leave in order for Arato's route to happen. Unlike Kendo, Arato *did* stay in the resort, lurking in the shadows like a Disney villain. And within the specific circumstances of their encounter, Arato has no logical chance of winning against Kendo.

So while I know there's people who'd like to see that outcome, it's not one I'm interested in making. Suggestions are always appreciated, though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Hello! I don't think I'd implement that, since it would break the logic I've set for the story. There's a reason why it's necessary for Kendo to leave in order for Arato's route to happen. Unlike Kendo, Arato *did* stay in the resort, lurking in the shadows like a Disney villain. And within the specific circumstances of their encounter, Arato has no logical chance of winning against Kendo.

So while I know there's people who'd like to see that outcome, it's not one I'm interested in making. Suggestions are always appreciated, though.
Hello there! Thank you for your response, and your clarification! I appreciate you taking the time to respond! Your work is amazing one way or another, it's not like it's a commission so there's no reason for me to complain. Keep up the amazing work! <3

Reactions: No Try Studios

Mysterious_Xeno

Dec 29, 2023
Hello there! Thank you for your response, and your clarification! I appreciate you taking the time to respond! Your work is amazing one way or another, it's not like it's a commission so there's no reason for me to complain. Keep up the amazing work! <3
Is it possible to Kendo to comeback and give him a Bad Ending in his own (Arato) route? Or the girls to go full slut and drop him?

Aug 16, 2017
Sadly, Kendo left for good, so I don't think so.

I could give Satoshi a gun or something.
Satoshi: "A package? From Uncle Kendo? What does the note say . . 'Use this on Arato's balls and think of me' . . *unwraps package* . . an electric cattle prod? THANK YOU, UNCLE!"

aris666

Jan 6, 2020

Will there be Kendo x Shizuka scenes?

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes