Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I don´t know, I mean. This is a NTR game, there is no thing such as accountability. I just feel bad for Satoshi, they did him really dirty. But it´s not like this just happened. We have been seeing it since the beggining and most of us were enjoying it. I suppose seeing all this from Satothi´s pov and being able too know what he thinks made it a lot more impacfull. Any ways. I don´t want justice or anything like that. And there will be a lot of endings and we have another routes. But in "this timeline" Satoshi got screwd.
I'm not going to fake dementia, when Satoshi was spying through the keyhole or when mary was giving Kendo a handjob behind the parasols it was hot as fuck (the scenes were he was really close to them were the hottest to me) , but there were no direct consequences, so even when we knew that they were doing something bad to satoshi we didn´t care. Now he knows the truth in the worst way possible and we feel sorrow and guilt, so it is what it is. We still have story to see, so who knows. Maybe MAYBE, something good will happen to him.

I wouldn't put my hands on the fire for that
Yeah, I get that. It's just that a friend of mine was humilliated by his ex-girlfriend in front of many people like this, and I was there when it happened. This one hits hard and hits home. If Mary's confession hadn't been this hard, I wouldn't be this distraught.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I mean, I understand Kendo´s logic, he did what he wanted and because he wanted it ok, he is a horrible person. Nothing to justify. But he actually spend a lot of time giving Satoshi "advices" on how to be a better man for Mary while he was fucking her 3 meters away from him every day. That´s just teasing him for fun
What I'm saying is that if Kendo is going to be a son of a bitch, he should act like a man and not try to be a good guy with his nephew. As you say: "I want to help you be a better man. while I fuck myself 2 steps away from you xD". If he wanted women, at least out of love for his nephew, he would have done so so that Mary would end on good terms by telling the truth. but not like what we saw. I mention again that I am a fan of NTR but what kendo did was being a son of a bitch but telling the lie that "I love my nephew". That was very son of a bitch of him xD

Reactions: Orumaito2001

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, I get that. It's just that a friend of mine was humilliated by his ex-girlfriend in front of many people like this, and I was there when it happened. This one hits hard and hits home. If Mary's confession hadn't been this hard, I wouldn't be this distraught.
Damn that´s really bad. Sorry for your friend. Some of the things that make this kind of games work is that it´s fiction, but when is brought to reality it´s a horrible situation. Not sure what to say, I´m sorry for your friend, try to not take this game too serious. It made ME feel bad and I don´t have a situation to relate this in reality so I can imagine it affected you way worse. But take it easy, at the end of the day we are here by choice and all this is fiction and a game.
PS: Your friend ex didn´t deserve him

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
What I'm saying is that if Kendo is going to be a son of a bitch, he should act like a man and not try to be a good guy with his nephew. As you say: "I want to help you be a better man. while I fuck myself 2 steps away from you xD". If he wanted women, at least out of love for his nephew, he would have done so so that Mary would end on good terms by telling the truth. but not like what we saw. I mention again that I am a fan of NTR but what kendo did was being a son of a bitch but telling the lie that "I love my nephew". That was very son of a bitch of him xD
For real, favorite nephew my ass. I hope Satoshi is his only nephew, because if he did that to his favorite one I don´t want to imagine what he could do to a non favorite.

Being the devil's advocate I must say It was Mary´s idea to show Satoshi the truth like that, Kendo realized it in the middle of the act, but had no part in its planning. Of course he took advantage of that to show his """favorite nephew""" how much of more of a man he is

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Federok88

May 23, 2022
I find this turn around on the perception of Kendo fucking hilarious, especially because he has been a piece of shit ever since the start.

The guy that inmidiately fucked his nephews GF (again) in front of his room so she couldnt even consider the idea of cutting things off.
The guy that scolded his nephew for letting himself and his girlfriend fall for an aprodiasic but in the same night took advantage of that situation to fuck the everling shit out of said girlfriend.
The guy that said something along the line of "i dont care if he hears out" while fucking pounding his nephews gf while he was at the otherside of the door.

But not now he crossed the line.....men and here i thought that Satoshi was delussional.

Last edited:
Reactions: eldorado14

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, he was always a piece of trash to be honest, I even put him below Arato before this ending, because Arato was a stranger to satoshi. While Kendo was a two-faced uncle who lied and literally betrayed his supposed favourite nephew at every opportunity. This didn't really come off as that big of a surprise, but it does hit hard still because he is Satoshi's uncle that narrative somehow treated as a good guy or whatever, or morally superior to Arato, at least. But he is just pure garbage of a human being too.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Yeah, he was always a piece of trash to be honest, I even put him below Arato before this ending, because Arato was a stranger to satoshi. While Kendo was a two-faced uncle who lied and literally betrayed his supposed favourite nephew at every opportunity. This didn't really come off as that big of a surprise, but it does hit hard still because he is Satoshi's uncle that narrative somehow treated as a good guy or whatever, or morally superior to Arato, at least. But he is just pure garbage of a human being too.
I remember a couple a months ago arguing against the notion of Kendo being "a good guy" and how what he is doing is way worse than arato. Aparently people have just catched to the reality of his character.

Again this is very funny to me.

Reactions: eldorado14

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I find this turn around on the perception of Kendo fucking hilarious, especially because he has been a piece of shit ever since the start.

The guy that inmidiately fucked his nephews GF (again) in front of his room so she couldnt even consider the idea of cutting things off.
The guy that scolded his nephew for letting himself and his girlfriend fall for an aprodiasic but in the same night took advantage of that situation to fuck the everling shit out of said girlfriend.
The guy that said something along the line of "i dont care if he hears out" while fucking pounding his nephews gf while he was at the otherside of the door.

But not now he crossed the line.....men and here i thought that Satoshi was delussional.
Yeah we know, but it was always presented in a not so hardcore way, which made everything more bearable. However, now that he has been openly cruel with someone that didn't actually deserve it, it hits harder than ever.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
I hope one of the endings is Mary and Kendo getting severe consequences - as much as I like NTR (both the lighthearted and the dark) I feel like those two have it coming. I also hope there's an ending where Satoshi get's fucked up too, cuz that guy is also insufferable but for entirely different reasons.

Reactions: Federok88

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
I mean, Satoshi is already getting fucked by the virtue of being an MC in an NTR game. He is constantly being beaten down and humiliated in a lot of ways, and his lover and uncle is constantly betraying him for not being an ideal boyfriend or a human being. He has his flaws and does make mistakes, but still tries to improve for the sake of Mary too. Like, he is already getting destroyed in this work., I would get it if you were really into humiliation aspect of the NTR, but he is already getting devastated, as said, and this is just one of the endings. What more do you want? Do you want him to die or something? It's not like fault solely lies on him for having flaws and being a regular teenager. He is written well for an NTR game MC.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
He tried to blackmail Mary into staying with him, he has zero self respect nor morals and even states as much himself. I want him to realize that and reflect; rather than to externalize "oh it's ONLY uncle & Mary" at everything. Yeah those two take on the lions share of the blame and I don't hold any of that against Satoshi; just that I wish he'd grow a spine or become an invertebrate; not occupy both states at once. Satoshidingers spine.

And yeah I am a huge sado-masochist so the humiliation element would definitely play a key part in getting me off.

Reactions: moonhowler1972

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, but you have to remember that this is his first real relationship, and he is a teenager, this automatically makes him dumb and immature naturally, same applies to Mary too, to be honest. He is desperate and confused, they have zero intersecting interests too. If Kendo did not interfere, they could have tried to compromise and fix their relationship in the future, or maybe, break up and learn from this experience and move on. But thanks to NTR aspect of betrayal, his zero self-confidence as an awkward nerd teen gone to negatives, so how can you expect him to grow a spine when situation actually breaks his non-existent spine? His already low self-image has got demolished by his lover and uncle. I am not saying that he doesn't have any faults or anything like that, as said, dumb teens do dumb things, especially inexperienced ones, but to expect him to grow a spine under such a circumstance is unrealistic. That's why like NTR in this game, yeah, it has some nonsensical NTR plot and magic sex god penis and all that. But at the heart of it, the relationship between Satoshi and Mary is a very well written and realistic description of most people's first relationship and love. It doesn't make MC and female lead mentally damaged to create an NTR situation, they had very common and realistic relationship problems as they are both going through their first long term partnership. And these issues could have been solved in the future, perhaps they would learn from this experience in future relationships. Introduction of the Kendo exacerbated their difficulties, and made it into a cheating situation, so hope of any resolution to those perfectly normal relationship concerns just gone out of the window. I don't put a lot of blame on him under these circumstances because he is not a grown adult man that has power over his young nephew. He uses that familial power to destroy his life and relationship under the cover of offering wise advices. So yes, I think a grown adult has more blame here than two dumb teenagers. But yeah, like if it's your kink, then it is fine to ask for more humiliating ending for MC, as ı said, ı have no problem with wanting to satisfy your kink and preferences.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
I think you're coddling him too much, at the end of the day he exhibits characteristics that I don't like and I think he should receive a corrective punishment because of it. Whether that's fair or not is up to you to decide for yourself, but as a fantasy I would like to see it fulfilled.

Just the same as I want to also see an ending where Satoshi gets his revenge or at least leaves with some sense of self. I thought this was gonna be Satoshi leaving with pink haired girl, but it seems that probably won't happen at least in the Kendo route. In the Kendo route I would like Satoshi to become an even bigger villain than Mary and Kendo, I think thematically that would up the ante and provide some cathartic release as an ending.

Reactions: moonhowler1972
Aug 16, 2017
I think it shows how bloody good the dialogue/internal monologues are in this game when we're having such full on reactions to what Satoshi is experiencing. No Try really knows how to hit the NTR stuff home.

Reactions: No Try Studios

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
For real, favorite nephew my ass. I hope Satoshi is his only nephew, because if he did that to his favorite one I don´t want to imagine what he could do to a non favorite.

Being the devil's advocate I must say It was Mary´s idea to show Satoshi the truth like that, Kendo realized it in the middle of the act, but had no part in its planning. Of course he took advantage of that to show his """favorite nephew""" how much of more of a man he is
I hope "Notrystudios" listens to you.
I have faith that Kendo is not such a son of a bitch to do that to his only nephew who loves him in the whole family. I hope Kendo talks to satoshy. If possible, send the shit to Mary. So kendo and satoshy become fuckboys.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes