elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Kendo is a shameless man who has realized that there is only one life and he wants to live it to the fullest in the most selfish way possible.

He is a character who clearly conquers women, a vengeful subject, a guy who justifies his actions in a dictatorial manner, his actions only have validity from his perspective, he would clearly lose any public trial.

but that's what makes him so fucking fun, the character is very well written.

I just hope that his actions have several consequences and it's not all branches where he is happy.

For example, Sato's suicide after writing a letter to his parents explaining everything that happened, I would like to see consequences for Kendo in this regard.

ItsAvoidableYes

Jun 21, 2024
well i don't care about satoshi but i want kendo to put arato in his place, i want kendo to cuck arato so bad that arato lose all the confidence (kendo is the only one capable of that), it would be nice if we see kendo fucking all the girls in front of arato. I HATE ARATO!
I think arato is ok. I still prefer kendo. It does add more spice in my option with the second big dicked character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bill8778

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I just hope that his actions have several consequences and it's not all branches where he is happy.

For example, Sato's suicide after writing a letter to his parents explaining everything that happened, I would like to see consequences for Kendo in this regard.
Now THIS is a good idea. I'd like to see Mary and Kendo both suffer after seeing what happens when you mess with someone's feelings that badly. Mary being unable to live with herself after Satoshi's suicide, being pointed at by everyone around her to the point of ruining her life just like she did with Satoshi's... That would be priceless to see.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Now THIS is a good idea. I'd like to see Mary and Kendo both suffer after seeing what happens when you mess with someone's feelings that badly. Mary being unable to live with herself after Satoshi's suicide, being pointed at by everyone around her to the point of ruining her life just like she did with Satoshi's... That would be priceless to see.
As much as i agree with you i feel that this game wont go that dark, at most it will hint at the possibility with Satoshi getting cold feet at the last second.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I thought this was gonna be Satoshi leaving with pink haired girl, but it seems that probably won't happen at least in the Kendo route.
Don't forget, there's another kendo route ending that happens if Satoshi doesn't say that he loves Mary at the beach and admits he wants suzuka. Might end better for him that way as kendo isn't really interested in suzuka.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
What the fuck? Are we talking about Kendo WITHOUT ME?!!

How many times do I need to fucking tell you that Kendo IS a good person? He cares for and satisifies women. He isn't selfish like CUCKTOSHI. CUCKTOSHI only thinks about HIMSELF. Unlike Kendo, always thinking about his partner first. All he did throughout the game is help people.

After Mary fought with Satoshi he comforted her. When Natsuki and Yoshi were slowly running out of steam he added more fuel. He helped Hanako open up and discover her true self.

You call that a bad person? You fucking MONSTER.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
What the fuck? Are we talking about Kendo WITHOUT ME?!!

How many times do I need to fucking tell you that Kendo IS a good person? He cares for and satisifies women. He isn't selfish like CUCKTOSHI. CUCKTOSHI only thinks about HIMSELF. Unlike Kendo, always thinking about his partner first. All he did throughout the game is help people.

After Mary fought with Satoshi he comforted her. When Natsuki and Yoshi were slowly running out of steam he added more fuel. He helped Hanako open up and discover her true self.

You call that a bad person? You fucking MONSTER.
He is not a good person. I use the excuse "I'm doing it for my favorite nephew." Just to be able to carry out her actions and accept Mary's plan to fuck with Satoshy's mind. Kendo and Mary who sell us that they are good people but they only satisfy their needs but it is not necessary to screw up satoshi's life. They could tell him the truth and end the adventure. I AM A FAN OF NTR BUT THOSE ACTIONS ARE A SON OF A BITCH

Dec 9, 2020
He is not a good person. I use the excuse "I'm doing it for my favorite nephew." Just to be able to carry out her actions and accept Mary's plan to fuck with Satoshy's mind. Kendo and Mary who sell us that they are good people but they only satisfy their needs but it is not necessary to screw up satoshi's life. They could tell him the truth and end the adventure. I AM A FAN OF NTR BUT THOSE ACTIONS ARE A SON OF A BITCH
BUT he is still better than other charecter(males) introduced so far arato(Overconfident, dosent care if someone else fucks his girl,when his confidence gets shattered he can hit a girl[spineless]), satoshi(GUTLESS), Other dudes(ALL CUCKS). Kendo is the only one who has development throughout the game, he even tells satoshi he will go away bcz he founds erina. And Guess what we all know kendo loves mary so ofcourse he would try to steal her away if possible. satoshi is super clueless+dense and here is the thing after meeting shizuka he was ready to share his girl.and here is this fact "Mary would never have cheated if he never ignored her" so it was never kendo fault it was all mary and satoshi fault. Summary:- KENDO IS THE GOAT FUCK Arato,satoshi and every other male!
my ranking:-Kendo(GOAT)>>>>>Arato(a bit extra douch than he should be, move on from the trauma of getting his sis fucked by kendo)>Satoshi(Spineless,small dik,cuck,unrealistic)>Other guys(No content)
Plus dick ranking:- Kendo(Monster)>>>>>arato(big)>Any other guy(AVG)>Satoshi(Small).

Aug 8, 2017
BUT he is still better than other charecter(males) introduced so far arato(Overconfident, dosent care if someone else fucks his girl,when his confidence gets shattered he can hit a girl[spineless]), satoshi(GUTLESS), Other dudes(ALL CUCKS). Kendo is the only one who has development throughout the game, he even tells satoshi he will go away bcz he founds erina. And Guess what we all know kendo loves mary so ofcourse he would try to steal her away if possible. satoshi is super clueless+dense and here is the thing after meeting shizuka he was ready to share his girl.and here is this fact "Mary would never have cheated if he never ignored her" so it was never kendo fault it was all mary and satoshi fault. Summary:- KENDO IS THE GOAT FUCK Arato,satoshi and every other male!
my ranking:-Kendo(GOAT)>>>>>Arato(a bit extra douch than he should be, move on from the trauma of getting his sis fucked by kendo)>Satoshi(Spineless,small dik,cuck,unrealistic)>Other guys(No content)
Plus dick ranking:- Kendo(Monster)>>>>>arato(big)>Any other guy(AVG)>Satoshi(Small).
You're forgetting that the idea of making plans and splitting up to have fun came from Kendo , Mary also doesn't want to go with Satoshi on the programs, we just throw dirt on the guy but we don't remember that the girl doesn't try either

Last edited:

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, this thread is glazing Kendo a bit too much and have a tendency to solely blame Satoshi for everything. Despite the fact that Mary gave zero thoughts about their relationship, never joined Satoshi when he was doing something he liked, and was fine with lying to him constantly. But, ı guess, not that different from a standard NTR thread. It always got people who want cuck to be humiliated in any way possible, praises for the bull, and absolving any relationship problems the other half may cause. Then again, that's 80% of the draw for NTR, beside high quality art and animation they tend to possess.

Reactions: Natsuyoshi

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
well i don't care about satoshi but i want kendo to put arato in his place, i want kendo to cuck arato so bad that arato lose all the confidence (kendo is the only one capable of that), it would be nice if we see kendo fucking all the girls in front of arato. I HATE ARATO!

Now that's a sentiment I can agree with.

Now I feel Arato is better than Kendo haha. At least he is a one face asshole
I dunno, someone who, on multiple occasions, drugs people with a substance that apparently can cause permanent brain damage when used repeatedly is pretty two-faced IMO.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
Yeah, this thread is glazing Kendo a bit too much and have a tendency to solely blame Satoshi for everything. Despite the fact that Mary gave zero thoughts about their relationship, never joined Satoshi when he was doing something he liked, and was fine with lying to him constantly. But, ı guess, not that different from a standard NTR thread. It always got people who want cuck to be humiliated in any way possible, praises for the bull, and absolving any relationship problems the other half may cause. Then again, that's 80% of the draw for NTR, beside high quality art and animation they tend to possess.
Here is the thing i don't play Ntr based games(i play netori games only,i played games which had some swinging/ntr but skipped it), i played this game because it had more perspective of the Bull rather we can say it has multiple protagonist/POV and thats why i am playing it(at first i thought it was a netori game cause of old threads lol) , second i agree it WAS mary fault , you can re-read what i said, i said it was mary and satoshi fault. its true satoshi tends to show cuck things but he had options to show non-cuck things too it was just mary who couldn't resist kendo(it's also canon that satoshi ignored mary during the vacation which led mary to suck kendo[its part of story, what did you expect? its an ntr game]),Third i praises kendo cause he is a good guy who cares for his woman simple as that, i don't like arato he is a bull too but he uses girls and would not care if other man fucks them whereas kendo is different he will step in immediately, many people would say that kendo is not a good guy , he is not but he is a man who protect and loves the woman equally, we all know for a fact that cucks would defend satoshi. lastly i don't know about the last point as there are different types of engines/software/models/design so all the games would not look same , still most 2dcg and 3dcg looks similar and yeah this does have better quality than some 2dcg games i currently have.

Dec 9, 2020
You're forgetting that the idea of making plans and splitting up to have fun came from Kendo , Mary also doesn't want to go with Satoshi on the programs, we just throw dirt on the guy but we don't remember that the girl doesn't try either
yeah, i don't remember that but he(kendo loves mary at this point in story) probably did that so mary could figure out if she loves kendo or not which we see cause mary and kendo stops having sex(cannon/story wise) and when kendo orders mary to come to his room she confess her feelings. dev just added arato cause if not it could shorten the story and the game could reach its end faster(that would be a problem) and then in kendo route we see after just 3-4 story scenes(ignoring other girl stories) we are at the stage where satoshi learns the truth.
THIS GAME IS MULTI POV ITS NETORI IF YOU WANT IT TO BE,ITS NTR IF YOU WANT IT TO BE,ITS FEMALE PROTAG GAME IF YOU WANT IT TO BE. ITS ALL ABOUT IF YOU WANT TO BE A BULL OR CUCK JUST CHOOSE YOUR PERSPECTIVE.
I would say this to all of you, yeah kendo was actually designed to be a douche uncle at first but after some development we see that he is not a douche so dev added arato who is a complete douche who doesn't care for the girls, uses drugs but many people doesn't like it cause arato dick is smaller than kendo and in current update we can see that mary would never feel that same sensations again which she felt with kendo. they wanted a douche who could ntr them and make a toy out of a girl but got a man who takes care of his woman, ready to take risks and his dick length is second to none. in my opinion Kendo>>>>>>other kids!

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes