No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I can not see the new Arato x Hanako scene. Please help :(
Watch all the events at the bottle game between Hanako and both Arato AND Satoshi, then check the beach.

Help I'm stuck in manly 41 there no scene again..what should I do?
As only Satoshi check the bottom left corner of the screen, there should be a button to Call Arato.

so to understand this....am i the cuck? or the cocker?
Both. You change perspectives depending on the scene. But the main narrator is the cucked man.

Reactions: Diegoz

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.17

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1118 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
learn how to use spoilers
Learn the meaning of:

spoiler
/ˈspɔɪlə/

noun
noun: spoiler; plural noun: spoilers
  1. 1.
    a description of an important plot development in a television show, film, or book which if previously known may reduce surprise or suspense for a first-time viewer or reader.
    • a news story published to divert attention from and reduce the impact of a similar item published elsewhere.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Learn the meaning of:

spoiler
/ˈspɔɪlə/

noun
noun: spoiler; plural noun: spoilers
  1. 1.
    a description of an important plot development in a television show, film, or book which if previously known may reduce surprise or suspense for a first-time viewer or reader.
    • a news story published to divert attention from and reduce the impact of a similar item published elsewhere.
you must have been raised by the wolves to not understand the common decency of not turning entire forum page into slide show.

I forgive you. You don't know any better after all.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The King of Summer [v0.4.17 Full] [No Try Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,15 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [1,14 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Can you do 4.18 too?

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.4.18 Full] [No Try Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,19 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,19 GB]
- - - -

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay... I expected a more comical ending for Kendo, but... This is actually painful. Satoshi did not deserve that in the slightest, humilliated for trying to be good that way. That's the kind of ntr I can't take, I couldn't get it up with it at all. Sad.

JOHunter57

May 11, 2020

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.18Full
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: leftyeye

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Okay... I expected a more comical ending for Kendo, but... This is actually painful. Satoshi did not deserve that in the slightest, humilliated for trying to be good that way. That's the kind of ntr I can't take, I couldn't get it up with it at all. Sad.
Now I feel Arato is better than Kendo haha. At least he is a one face asshole

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I think the same. I actually believed Kendo that she just wanted to test his return to her masculinity and that she wanted to teach her nephew to be better. But he's a bad two-faced guy. "I'm a fan of NTR but what kendo did is go against him"

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I think the same. I actually believed Kendo that she just wanted to test his return to her masculinity and that she wanted to teach her nephew to be better. But he's a bad two-faced guy. "I'm a fan of NTR but what kendo did is go against him"
I mean, I understand Kendo´s logic, he did what he wanted and because he wanted it ok, he is a horrible person. Nothing to justify. But he actually spend a lot of time giving Satoshi "advices" on how to be a better man for Mary while he was fucking her 3 meters away from him every day. That´s just teasing him for fun

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I know, right? He really is as bad as he was portrayed by the other men in the game, no matter how much virtue he tries to put in his actions. And dude, at least Hanako's father "deserved" what happened to him, but Satoshi? That kid was only trying to be a good boyfriend (and boy, did he try), the least he deserves is a proper break up, apologies for the cheating and for Mary to actually have accountability for her actions.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I know, right? He really is as bad as he was portrayed by the other men in the game, no matter how much virtue he tries to put in his actions. And dude, at least Hanako's father "deserved" what happened to him, but Satoshi? That kid was only trying to be a good boyfriend (and boy, did he try), the least he deserves is a proper break up, apologies for the cheating and for Mary to actually have accountability for her actions.
I don´t know, I mean. This is a NTR game, there is no thing such as accountability. I just feel bad for Satoshi, they did him really dirty. But it´s not like this just happened. We have been seeing it since the beggining and most of us were enjoying it. I suppose seeing all this from Satothi´s pov and being able too know what he thinks made it a lot more impacfull. Any ways. I don´t want justice or anything like that. And there will be a lot of endings and we have another routes. But in "this timeline" Satoshi got screwd.
I'm not going to fake dementia, when Satoshi was spying through the keyhole or when mary was giving Kendo a handjob behind the parasols it was hot as fuck (the scenes were he was really close to them were the hottest to me) , but there were no direct consequences, so even when we knew that they were doing something bad to satoshi we didn´t care. Now he knows the truth in the worst way possible and we feel sorrow and guilt, so it is what it is. We still have story to see, so who knows. Maybe MAYBE, something good will happen to him.

I wouldn't put my hands on the fire for that

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewyn Collins
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes