estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 837 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Okay, is Mc cuck or Uncle? i see conflicting comments
The story switches perspectives a lot, to the point where "who is the MC" is a highly debatable subject. It starts off with a lot of focus on Cuck-kun, aka Satoshi, but it later switches a lot of its focus on Kendo (the uncle), and then it goes Aaaaaaaaall over the place.

I prefer to say that the real Main Character is Mary. Because everything revolves around her in a number of ways.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone describe the story?

Is this some cuck story where another man fucks all MC's girls?
It's mostly Satoshi (the cuck) and his girlfriend Mary (green haired girl) coming across problems in they're relationship which leads to his uncle and her having a sort of affair after a lot of teasing and foreplay. It actually seems more like emotional and Physical cheating than NTR sometimes.

The true cuck part comes when you choose as I'd call the true NTR route (Arato) where Mary gets more corrupted after every encounter but that's avoidable if you stick to the uncle's route.

Reactions: bobodobo

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Not exactly close with this one but i will just list some of my favorites:

A promise best left unkept (NTR)
Daily Life in Jeopardy (NTR)
The SAO game (NTR for now)
The Azur Lane game (NTR)
Dangerous Change Kaede (NTS)
Knightess Whore (NTS)
Henteria Chronicles 1 and 2 (NTR)
Adelaide Inn (NTS/NTR)
99% of Rule 34 relating to SAO or Azur Lane is NTR, which ones are you talking about?

Theodore Cogley

Sep 26, 2018
i would so love it if some how the MC like had like a disease and eat or drink something on the island and suddenly his dick got bigger and he took all the ladies

Reactions: Natsuyoshi

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
i would so love it if some how the MC like had like a disease and eat or drink something on the island and suddenly his dick got bigger and he took all the ladies
The original MC has a lot more problems than smol dick syndrome. he's got shit stamina in general without an Aphrodisiac to support him and he's not as open to being lewd as the rest of the people on the resort. He has a negative perception of those that are open and frequent with it.

I'll be fair and say that he's totally new to this with Mary breaking in his V-card, however if he suddenly got a big dick he'd have to do a complete 180 on his attitude towards sex. At this point only Mary and Hanako would give him the time of day. Mary due to being his girlfriend (For now) and Hanako due to her being completely new to male attention that isn't her father.

Last edited:

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Yay, finally Hanako gets some loving attention from the devs in a chain fashion (2 recent updates for her at the least)!

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
look all i wanna know is... is the gf happy with young bf and we show her the pleasures of sex and steal her or is it the case she wants to leave and we are like a subtle "catalyst" for her to realize she is not happy with the bf? pls my conscience is killing me

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Yay, finally Hanako gets some loving attention from the devs in a chain fashion (2 recent updates for her at the least)!
According to the dev, we've got 2 more updates till her story is finished, then it back to Mary.
Hanako has definitely been a dark horse with her awakening of sorts.

look all i wanna know is... is the gf happy with young bf and we show her the pleasures of sex and steal her or is it the case she wants to leave and we are like a subtle "catalyst" for her to realize she is not happy with the bf? pls my conscience is killing me
A bit of both I guess? They're sorting of happily together, but they never address the issues they have in the relationship to each other.

Overall it's part having great chemistry with the uncle (not just sexual) and partly being unsatisfied with her current BF also. He sleeps in most days while she wants to have fun and enjoy the resort. Her issues with her boyfriend not just on sex is why she heads towards his uncle anyway at first for advice.

Doesn't help that the boyfriend (Satoshi the 'main' character) does some big fuckups that pushes her towards the uncle.

Last edited:

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
According to the dev, we've got 2 more updates till her story is finished, then it back to Mary.
Hanako has definitely been a dark horse with her awakening of sorts.

A bit of both I guess? They're sorting of happily together, but they never address the issues they have in the relationship to each other.

Overall it's part having great chemistry with the uncle (not just sexual) and partly being unsatisfied with her current BF also. He sleeps in most days while she wants to have fun and enjoy the resort. Her issues with her boyfriend not just on sex is why she heads towards his uncle anyway at first for advice.

Doesn't help that the boyfriend (Satoshi the 'main' character) does some big fuckups that pushes her towards the uncle.
aye is she happy tho like no blackmail and shit?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.9F
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes