Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
keep milking for 10 years
he is literally releasing every week, have you mistaken the threads or gone senile?

The game is also around 80% finished. There is only some more stuff with Erina and Shizuka left, every other route is approaching climax

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Dev the ingame walkthrough and pointers are all messed up...
Some are reverted, some never appear... also as said before im stuck at 41, after having repeated every single possibility ingame at least twice!

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Dev the ingame walkthrough and pointers are all messed up...
Some are reverted, some never appear... also as said before im stuck at 41, after having repeated every single possibility ingame at least twice!
There was indeed a little problem with some walkthrough pointers, mostly related to Satoshi, and they should be sorted out in a future update.

As for being stuck in level 41, this is most likely where you're not looking at:

1717182756975.png

This isn't somewhere in the map that most people search for the indicators, so it's probably why it's causing problems. In any case, level 41 is the maximum you can get without pressing on this option.

Reactions: Diegoz

Alemania012024

Jun 2, 2024
I encountered a problem, a few days ago I was advancing through the game and when I reached 36 man points, the story stopped progressing, events or anything no longer appear. :c :c :c

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I encountered a problem, a few days ago I was advancing through the game and when I reached 36 man points, the story stopped progressing, events or anything no longer appear. :c :c :c
Remember to try out all combinations. Kendo + Mary, Satoshi + Mari, Kendo alone, Satoshi alone and all of them again during the night.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'll try it to see if it works, but how many times should I try it?
Wdym how many times, just check all those constellations for an ! At any location. Worst comes to worst just start checking the places themselves if there are follow up events.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
For the Comparing Two Big Men scene, could there possibly be an alternate ending where Arato wins? For the Arato lovers, his ideas for her also sounded pretty amazing.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes