Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Kendo doesn't exist in Arato route? Why are you so f* stupid?

Shit, in all honesty, majority of people of this site are like this :KEK:
Kendo doesn't exist in the Arato route, because he left? Wasn't Arato no longer supposed to exist in the Kendo route for the female MC's case?

Oh well, if it's not possible, then it's not. If it can be though, that'd be nice. It was just a suggestion either way, but I can see that some people can't help but want to belittle others just because they can.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Kendo doesn't exist in the Arato route, because he left? Wasn't Arato no longer supposed to exist in the Kendo route for the female MC's case?

Oh well, if it's not possible, then it's not. If it can be though, that'd be nice. It was just a suggestion either way, but I can see that some people can't help but want to belittle others just because they can.
Hello! I don't think I'd implement that, since it would break the logic I've set for the story. There's a reason why it's necessary for Kendo to leave in order for Arato's route to happen. Unlike Kendo, Arato *did* stay in the resort, lurking in the shadows like a Disney villain. And within the specific circumstances of their encounter, Arato has no logical chance of winning against Kendo.

So while I know there's people who'd like to see that outcome, it's not one I'm interested in making. Suggestions are always appreciated, though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Hello! I don't think I'd implement that, since it would break the logic I've set for the story. There's a reason why it's necessary for Kendo to leave in order for Arato's route to happen. Unlike Kendo, Arato *did* stay in the resort, lurking in the shadows like a Disney villain. And within the specific circumstances of their encounter, Arato has no logical chance of winning against Kendo.

So while I know there's people who'd like to see that outcome, it's not one I'm interested in making. Suggestions are always appreciated, though.
Hello there! Thank you for your response, and your clarification! I appreciate you taking the time to respond! Your work is amazing one way or another, it's not like it's a commission so there's no reason for me to complain. Keep up the amazing work! <3

Reactions: No Try Studios

Mysterious_Xeno

Dec 29, 2023
Hello there! Thank you for your response, and your clarification! I appreciate you taking the time to respond! Your work is amazing one way or another, it's not like it's a commission so there's no reason for me to complain. Keep up the amazing work! <3
Is it possible to Kendo to comeback and give him a Bad Ending in his own (Arato) route? Or the girls to go full slut and drop him?

Aug 16, 2017
Sadly, Kendo left for good, so I don't think so.

I could give Satoshi a gun or something.
Satoshi: "A package? From Uncle Kendo? What does the note say . . 'Use this on Arato's balls and think of me' . . *unwraps package* . . an electric cattle prod? THANK YOU, UNCLE!"

aris666

Jan 6, 2020

Will there be Kendo x Shizuka scenes?

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Sadly, Kendo left for good, so I don't think so.

I could give Satoshi a gun or something.
This will be my last question or a plea I quess, but would you consider the idea of making additional route that would be unlocked after the completion of the original playthrough where some of the already existing events would have different progress/outcome with Mary instead of being loyal to kendo would actually do stuff with other behind his back ?

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
This will be my last question or a plea I quess, but would you consider the idea of making additional route that would be unlocked after the completion of the original playthrough where some of the already existing events would have different progress/outcome with Mary instead of being loyal to kendo would actually do stuff with other behind his back ?
I think he probably won´t add any routes to this game.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Mmmm, for now, it doesn't sound like something I'd like to explore. I have been careful not to portray Mary in a way that'd make it seem like she'd just sleep around with anybody. Kendo, and even Arato have had to put in the effort. To feel comfortable with that, I'd have to depict that same level of effort and time with someone else... and it's not a fun thought. Once I'm done with the main story, I'll move onto my next game.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Mmmm, for now, it doesn't sound like something I'd like to explore. I have been careful not to portray Mary in a way that'd make it seem like she'd just sleep around with anybody. Kendo, and even Arato have had to put in the effort. To feel comfortable with that, I'd have to depict that same level of effort and time with someone else... and it's not a fun thought. Once I'm done with the main story, I'll move onto my next game.
That's why the idea was to do it after the main story was done the actuall way it was supposed to be done and this was simply an extra like corruption route where she does suff thinking about herself instead of others (in this case her loyalty to Satoshi or Kendo).

The events would play out same way with the difference of Mary behaving differently from oiriginal way in them, for example the roleplay couple events: the blindfold she boobjob him, boss / secretary RP she HJ and BJ him, behind the door scene she shove her ass/puss on his face, last scene she rides him while kendo bangs his wife. Masaru event, instead of speaking ill of Kendo he keeps quiet and accepts hanakos change the 3 of them join kendo.

You would have the original story and also the targeted audience (I assume) of this game would have more of netorase that they wanted (also assume) instead of harem that had netorare

But if you still don't want to do it, it is dissapointing but I understand and that's fine

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
None of your examples would be Mary going behind kendos back though. She was allowed to do those things, she just didn't want to.
Also the game has been about kendo dominating everything for most of the game. It's certainly bold to assume that the target audience doesn't like that and wants something different.
And the ones that do already have the arato route.

Reactions: moonhowler1972
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes