No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Finally caught up to the latest update. Took me a while playing on and off. First things first:

Fuck Arato, all my homies fucking hate Arato. He can go choke on his own dick. Hated playing through his route every step of the way (not cause it's bad but all just because of how much of a piece of shit Arato is lmao), You guys truly know how to make a despisable character.

Now my question is will Shizuka get included in Kendo's route?
Yes but in a way different than the others.

Also, thank you, I am glad someone hates him for the right reasons

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
Finally caught up to the latest update. Took me a while playing on and off. First things first:

Fuck Arato, all my homies fucking hate Arato. He can go choke on his own dick. Hated playing through his route every step of the way (not cause it's bad but all just because of how much of a piece of shit Arato is lmao), You guys truly know how to make a despisable character.

Now my question is will Shizuka get included in Kendo's route?
Yes but in a way different than the others.

Also, thank you, I am glad someone hates him for the right reasons
Ooh, now I'm very interested. Glad to hear Shizuka isn't gonna get left behind. She is one of the more interesting characters for me and it would have sucked to not to get a proper conclusion to her story with so many unanswered questions. I look forward to her updates whenever that is lol.

Ps regarding the latest Natsuki update: Maybe I'm one of the minority here, but I hope Natsuki and Yoshi still stay together after this. Yoshi may be a pervert but he has been an absolute bro though and through. Plus I think they are both cute together

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Ooh, now I'm very interested. Glad to hear Shizuka isn't gonna get left behind. She is one of the more interesting characters for me and it would have sucked to not to get a proper conclusion to her story with so many unanswered questions. I look forward to her updates whenever that is lol.

Ps regarding the latest Natsuki update: Maybe I'm one of the minority here, but I hope Natsuki and Yoshi still stay together after this. Yoshi may be a pervert but he has been an absolute bro though and through. Plus I think they are both cute together
hey if anyone deserves to be happy its him.

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022

Yoshi is the only faultless character in the game, so he deserves a little lenience, of course.

Reactions: Federok88

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yoshi is the only faultless character in the game, so he deserves a little lenience, of course.
Yeah, sure, lets give him a break........we aren't evil bastards here at all........ :devilish:

PS: joke aside i hope there is an ending/route where we go full mile evil and even he gets cucked, even if its in a oblivious way or just roll with it and move on like an adult (boringggggg) xD

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Or, perhaps, because ntr is taboo, we subconsciously think that the person who is cheating must be depraved, evil or generally a jerk in several ways and Arato is definitely the biggest jerk here so maybe he fills that stereotype we are all harboring better than Kendo, thus his route having bigger ntr vibe.
I want to make an argument about how fucked up is Kendo and how his NTR is 100% more cruel than Aratos.

Kendo doesnt use cheaps tricks like drugs but is keen on exploting peoples weakness to get what he wants.
Take Hanako for example, she was a woman sheltered and sofocated by an overprotecting parent that wanted the freedom to explore more, try new things and become a better version of herself. Kendo used that to equate those desires of Hanako with becoming his fuck toy and giving away her virginity to a man she barely knew.

And the same occurs with Satoshi and Mary. He is in a position of trust as a "host/benefactor" of their vacation and being Satoshis family, that allows him to be privy to Satoshis failures as a boyfriend and be the shoulder for Mary to lean on. Kendos experience would've made it easy for him help both of them to understand each other but instead uses those situations to chip away at Marys defenses until she wants him as much as he does. Not satisfied with getting to fuck her he wanted to steal her, to the point he inmidiately fucked Mary outside Satoshis room after they had make up sex so she couldnt even start to think about backpedaling on their affair.

Even in the Arato situation he scolds them for getting themselves into that like a good caring adult should and then the same night inmidiately uses it to break the last traces of resistance in Marys mind. Kendo has nothing but disgust for Aratos methods while at the same time having no qualms on taking advantage of the situation that Arato setted up.

Post Arato Kendo feelings becomes outright cruel towards Satoshi with justifications that are rather hypocritical because while he correctly points out Satoshi faults and flaws, he fails to admit how his affair with Mary exacerbated Satoshis worst traits and , like any man wanting some pussy, exonerates Mary of any blame.

And lets remember that he does all this not to a random young man that he never met before but to his so called "favorite nephew" and betrayed the trust of him and Mary to exploit the failling on their 3 months old relationship.
I have no doubt that if Satoshi is forced to confront the full extent of what Kendo did, that it will be 100 times more crushing that whatever Arato ends up doing, wich is why i have higher hopes for his route because i feel its gonna be 10/10 NTR material while Arato is a solid 8.

Arato is more sterotypically evil but Kendos is more insidious, he is no stereotype because he is on a league of his own. Personally i would rather deal with a person who openly acts as a douchbag than someone that smiles at you while giving you a handshake with one hand and stabs you in the gut with the other, because if this is what "King" Kendo is willing to do to his own nephew then everyone else in the world might be fair play.

Last edited:

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I want to make an argument about how fucked up is Kendo and how his NTR is 100% more cruel than Aratos.
Of course, at first, second and third glance, Kendo’s behavior evokes negative emotions... until you start reading the story, the plot of which the developer based this novel. In the original source, Mary is a girl who, at her first meeting with Kendo, felt how much she liked the fat and sweaty body of an elderly man, how the smell of his sweat and the sight of his hands made her almost cum. After that, you don’t have to read any further, the girl has a fetish for fat, sweaty older men, and then Kendo also has a horse’s penis. So the whole problem is not with Kendo or Satoshi, but with the girls, either accept their fetish and play or don’t accept it and do whatever you want, they will still choose Kendo in the end.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Of course, at first, second and third glance, Kendo’s behavior evokes negative emotions... until you start reading the story, the plot of which the developer based this novel. In the original source, Mary is a girl who, at her first meeting with Kendo, felt how much she liked the fat and sweaty body of an elderly man, how the smell of his sweat and the sight of his hands made her almost cum. After that, you don’t have to read any further, the girl has a fetish for fat, sweaty older men, and then Kendo also has a horse’s penis. So the whole problem is not with Kendo or Satoshi, but with the girls, either accept their fetish and play or don’t accept it and do whatever you want, they will still choose Kendo in the end.
Not only that. Kendo is still muscular in some places do to his strict training and has a very good way with words, which makes him dependable and charismatic. No wonder the girls end up going after him.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Not only that. Kendo is still muscular in some places do to his strict training and has a very good way with words, which makes him dependable and charismatic. No wonder the girls end up going after him.
Kendo is charismatic and well-spoken only because, according to the rules of the classical (Japanese) NTR genre, he should have no rivals, and if in the original source the author does not bother with any attempts to justify his charisma and simply refers to the girl’s fetish, then here it will be too primitive and boring, therefore, under the influence of the personal preferences of the developers, and then the sponsors, all this is tinted with virtues that have fallen from the sky. I look for intrigue and struggle in such stories, there were a couple of moments here, but still, probably under the influence of money, everything falls into prosaic stories about NTR’s fetish. We will search further)

• Haha
Reactions: Artist271

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
In response to nothing in particular, if all I cared was the money and what patrons insist I should do, I'd have made 3 alternate routes for Arato, added 2 more milfs, an incest option, 3 more rivals to conquer Mary, Satoshi would be wanking in the corner during each scene, and all sex would be anal.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
In response to nothing in particular, if all I cared was the money and what patrons insist I should do, I'd have made 3 alternate routes for Arato, added 2 more milfs, an incest option, 3 more rivals to conquer Mary, Satoshi would be wanking in the corner during each scene, and all sex would be anal.
Hey, I wouldn't be complaining :ROFLMAO:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The King of Summer [v0.4.5 full] [No Try Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 562 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes