MrSnack

Dec 22, 2018
someone had a guide for the Kendo route or something because I always get the Arato route no matter what I do :(

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Can anyone share a save before the last update?
I don't have any new events for Kendo and I'm stuck at manly lvl 41.

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 3188848 View attachment 3188866

I choose to kendo stays and says 40 points required so I have 41 but I get at the point of Satoshi route and if i choose change the route in the menu is the Arato route, did I miss something?
When you get the choice at the beach scene to take a sip of the drugged drink or drink it all. Take the drink it all.

Taking a sip locks to Satoshi route.

The idea is that you want Mary to get as horny as possible that she would think of Kendo.

Reactions: Noonr

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
View attachment 3188848 View attachment 3188866

I choose to kendo stays and says 40 points required so I have 41 but I get at the point of Satoshi route and if i choose change the route in the menu is the Arato route, did I miss something?
As someone said before, you need to also make sure to make Satoshi drink the whole thing in the earlier scene. You'll get the Kendo route that way.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Good game I also like that you follow mostly your own direction where/how story goes but I do believe you could make it more interesting if you included Mary in "persuading" / "convincing" the guys that it's fine or they can't blame their partners for having fun with Kendo because she herself have some action with them and I dont have here in mind that she went full slut mode and just fuck everybody and have gangbangs but she should have some soft actions atleast to keep it more interesting/surprising/entertaining just like with Yoshi blindfold scene and the purple hair guy but they were lacking they were actually to soft, they were interesting because they were unexpected and ended with a little dissapointnment because how soft they were. There is swinging, cheating already so I see no point in not using the potential the game have, you can also simply make another route where Mary is into swinging with other couples and the game would be at Ntr route(Arato), Harem route (kendo), Love route(Satoshi), Adventure route(Mary)

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
In response to nothing in particular, if all I cared was the money and what patrons insist I should do, I'd have made 3 alternate routes for Arato, added 2 more milfs, an incest option, 3 more rivals to conquer Mary, Satoshi would be wanking in the corner during each scene, and all sex would be anal.
I woke up late at night because I felt a gigantic wave of based rippling through the fabrics of reality. Turns out it was you and I feel kinda bad not giving you any money but I'm sure you manage.

I sometimes feel like sites like Patreon and Subscribestar aren't doing devs any favor. Too many polls and projects usually go nowhere or at a snails pace. Sites were you can earn money not the problem, but there are devs out there that favor money over making a complete experience that people will remember. The japanese or Asians in general have a different mindset. If you enjoy what you do then game is gonna be a good one. Many such cases.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
And that's why I think Yoshi is an awesome dude
I agree he is a great guy, he don't deserve to be cheated.
I like the couple, it's the best part of the game imo and I'm waiting for theirs updates everytime.
It would be geat if Yoshi would be able to witness the sex act between Natsumi and Kendo.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I know no one asked and this doesn´t help anyone. But I don´t know how a lot of people has problems progressing through the game. I have never got stuck.

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
When you get the choice at the beach scene to take a sip of the drugged drink or drink it all. Take the drink it all.

Taking a sip locks to Satoshi route.

The idea is that you want Mary to get as horny as possible that she would think of Kendo.
I've just got to that point and from what I've read on the thread so far there's a lack of Kendo and Mary scene after a point.
I'll miss that Mary's not around as often at least for the Kendo route but there's other ladies that needs to catch up so it's fine, I can wait a bit longer.

Also despite having the moral ground Satoshi is at the bottom of my tier list.
With boyfriends like him, who needs enemies.
Although he does fit well with Shizuka, he needs a woman to dominate him.

And that's why I think Yoshi is an awesome dude
He likes the same thing I do

I think he might even like it if Kendo got Natsuki pregnant
Yoshi is definitely one of the better characters in the game. I also like that Mary isn't fully clueless to what's going on throughout so she's a bit below him. A good tier below fits.

Alright, it's that time of the year again, time to update old character tier list!

S

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A
B
C
-
D

Awesome list, That's the exact place I would put Mary also. she has a chance of going higher depending on what happens later.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I've just got to that point and from what I've read on the thread so far there's a lack of Kendo and Mary scene after a point.
I'll miss that Mary's not around as often at least for the Kendo route but there's other ladies that needs to catch up so it's fine, I can wait a bit longer.

Also despite having the moral ground Satoshi is at the bottom of my tier list.
With boyfriends like him, who needs enemies.
Although he does fit well with Shizuka, he needs a woman to dominate him.

Yoshi is definitely one of the better characters in the game. I also like that Mary isn't fully clueless to what's going on throughout so she's a bit below him. A good tier below fits.

Awesome list, That's the exact place I would put Mary also. she has a chance of going higher depending on what happens later.
Hey, thanks for the nice comments on your review!

Just wanted to address the point of skipping text. You can enable the option to "Skip Unseen Text" in the game's settings menu. Once you do, you'll be able to skip any text whether you've already seen the scene or not.

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, thanks for the nice comments on your review!

Just wanted to address the point of skipping text. You can enable the option to "Skip Unseen Text" in the game's settings menu. Once you do, you'll be able to skip any text whether you've already seen the scene or not.
No problem, really enjoying what I've seen so far.

So I did miss that out, great. I'll make a quick edit to the review so I don't spread some misinformation.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes