Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really liked this update.
Natsuki is by far my favourite girl.
And its's even hotter because I love netorase stuff.

I really like how the dev shows that Natsuki & Yoshi are still deeply in love.
It's almost like Natsuki is using Kendo just for his big dick.

Reactions: rgnar62

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
in latest update, we see possibility of Kaoru x Arato pairing on Arato's route

It's a pity that Kendo is gone from the route. Otherwise we could have Shizuka x Kendo as revenge....

I suspect that Shizuka is cool with Arato fucking other girls only because she feels her position as number 1 is secured. If Karou gave her a run for her money maybe things would get interesting.

Or imagine the plot twist of Kendo coming back to resort on Arato's route

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
in latest update, we see possibility of Kaoru x Arato pairing on Arato's route

It's a pity that Kendo is gone from the route. Otherwise we could have Shizuka x Kendo as revenge....

I suspect that Shizuka is cool with Arato fucking other girls only because she feels her position as number 1 is secured. If Karou gave her a run for her money maybe things would get interesting.

Or imagine the plot twist of Kendo coming back to resort on Arato's route
I hate Arato so much. I guess that's the point of the character: to make him hateable. At least Kendo takes his time to make the girls actually fall for him.

I'd like for Kendo to make a comback in Arato's route, as you say, and give him the opportunity of taking everything back from Arato... Including Shizuka.

Reactions: KiraJames

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I hate Arato so much. I guess that's the point of the character: to make him hateable. At least Kendo takes his time to make the girls actually fall for him.

I'd like for Kendo to make a comback in Arato's route, as you say, and give him the opportunity of taking everything back from Arato... Including Shizuka.
Wtf would even be the point of Arato route then?

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018

I guess that kinda happens in Kendo's route already, but if you mean after the swinging event then that would definatly make him the King of Summer if he does that and successfully take Mary back becasue she sure as hell ain't going back to Satoshi.

Speaking of him I've finally played the Arato route and....oof I'll have to say Satoshi is the most unlikable character for me. I agree Arato is an absolute shit but get past that route lock crossroad during the 2nd swinging event and you can understand why Mary decided to go all in with Arato and completely change her attitude towards Satoshi.

Wtf would even be the point of Arato route then?
The same it has been until now, but with multiple endings. In one ending, Arato wins. In the other, Shizuka is stolen and Mary taken back (because, you know, Kendo will probably get in Shizuka's pants one way or another, it's what he does).
I don't know, it's already been said that Kendo doesn't find Shizuka to be a match for him and stays clear from her types. I think he said that she's a bit too simular to him, take that as you will.

I recon if Satoshi has a better chance of getting her on his route, that is if he isn't going all in for Mary that is with both Kendo and Arato out the way. Sadly I don't see that happening with how wishy washy he's been on a consistant basis.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Just to clarify, since there's no walkthrough in the OP - am I missing something or is the only way to progress the story (I'm somewhat early on I guess, the manly score is 10) to spend the day/section doing whatever and letting your gf spend time with the uncle, otherwise it's just watching the same repetitive scenes? Not a complaint or dig at the game, just an honest question.
Thanks.

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Just to clarify, since there's no walkthrough in the OP - am I missing something or is the only way to progress the story (I'm somewhat early on I guess, the manly score is 10) to spend the day/section doing whatever and letting your gf spend time with the uncle, otherwise it's just watching the same repetitive scenes? Not a complaint or dig at the game, just an honest question.
Thanks.
You defiantly have to let Mary hang out with uncle Kendo to progress further, especially at the beginning. The only way to prevent Satoshi from becoming an NTR victim in anyway, shape or form is by switching off the game and assume they live happily ever after.

Reactions: KiraJames

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
You defiantly have to let Mary hang out with uncle Kendo to progress further, especially at the beginning. The only way to prevent Satoshi from becoming an NTR victim in anyway, shape or form is by switching off the game and assume they live happily ever after.
Okay, thanks. As I wrote, it wasn't my intention to take a jab at the ntr, it's a prominent tag.
Can't say I'm a big fan of this way of bringing it about, but alright.

Reactions: rednova2009

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Okay, thanks. As I wrote, it wasn't my intention to take a jab at the ntr, it's a prominent tag.
Can't say I'm a big fan of this way of bringing it about, but alright.
Yeah this game is an unavoidable NTR type, even with the boyfriend route (Satoshi) Mary will be having many moments with the uncle and one other person before you can trigger the safe route and avoid any further NTR.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah this game is an unavoidable NTR type, even with the boyfriend route (Satoshi) Mary will be having many moments with the uncle and one other person before you can trigger the safe route and avoid any further NTR.
I can only repeat that I don't mind the ntr, but I think it's a strange approach to have a protagonist that (as far as I have progressed) doesn't seem to be of the cuck type that deliberately want's to see it happen, yet via game mechanics still actively has to bring it about, in this case by, time and time again, choosing to spend time apart from his hot girlfriend he is enthralled with.
He doesn't have ANY story incentive to do that, and it doesn't seem to yield any rewards, the only motivation is for the PLAYER to want to progress the story with uncle and gf. Imho, a more organic approach would be to give the mc an ingame reason of why he wants or has to leave his gf to her own devices. Spontaneous ideas would be to either have other female LI's HE wants to pursue or to slightly re-rig the story so that he has to actually pay for the expansive resort by working there.
But okay, the author chose otherwise, and at this point it's too late to change this stuff anyway. Was just asking to make sure I wasn't missing something. :)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I can only repeat that I don't mind the ntr, but I think it's a strange approach to have a protagonist that (as far as I have progressed) doesn't seem to be of the cuck type that deliberately want's to see it happen, yet via game mechanics still actively has to bring it about, in this case by, time and time again, choosing to spend time apart from his hot girlfriend he is enthralled with.
He doesn't have ANY story incentive to do that, and it doesn't seem to yield any rewards, the only motivation is for the PLAYER to want to progress the story with uncle and gf. Imho, a more organic approach would be to give the mc an ingame reason of why he wants or has to leave his gf to her own devices. Spontaneous ideas would be to either have other female LI's HE wants to pursue or to slightly re-rig the story so that he has to actually pay for the expansive resort by working there.
But okay, the author chose otherwise, and at this point it's too late to change this stuff anyway. Was just asking to make sure I wasn't missing something. :)
Actually, if you paid attention to the story, there are reasons why Satoshi is not spending time with the GF, and it's there to highlight the fact that there are certain issues with Mary and his relationship. It's stated early on that there are tours and whatnot that are interesting to the BF, but which bore Mary to tears, and thus BF goes on them on his own because he wants to see them, and Mary does her own thing in the mean time. Likewise, Mary is interesting in heavy physical activities and sports type stuff that Satoshi doesn't care about, so she ALSO has incentives to do her own thing because her BF can't/won't keep up with her.

This is meant to highlight the fact that the two of them haven't yet been in a situation together where they have a lot of free times and their diverging hobbies and preferences come into conflict. Before now, they'd been together at University, and their free time was severely limited between courses and studying, especially since Mary's struggling and that's what brought them together in the first place. Now however, they're running into the fact that while they're kind and hot and whatnot towards each other, their actual common ground is a lot thinner than they realized, and until this big vacation, they never really had to seriously try to compromise.

Mary doesn't know how handle her much less physically capable boyfriend, and Satoshi doesn't know how to handle his much less intellectual girlfriend, and that causes them to spend a lot less time together. This is made worse of course by the fact that the two of them have differing views over sex and what it means in a relationship, and different libidos, with Mary's being much higher than Satoshi's even before Kendo gets in the mix. Which is of course made worse by the fact that Satoshi doesn't actually make any real effort in their sexual relationship and doesn't actually pay attention to whether she's actually feeling good or not. Furthermore, you'll quickly note that while Mary finds it easy to tell Satoshi that she loves him... he never says it back.

Basically, their relationship is dysfunctional from the get-go... which is pretty normal for 1st time long-term relationships. While Mary's dated before, Satoshi is her first true long-term boyfriend/lover, and for Satoshi, this is his first relationship period. Neither of them really know how to meet in the middle... but Mary's trying a lot more than Satoshi, and that further drives the wedge between them.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I firmly believe that even without Kendo, their relationship would eventually implode and the two of them would separate. Which, again, is pretty normal for 1st time long-term relationships, unless one of the partners is notably more experienced or self-aware than the other and can work things out through the pain points.

Caiman5323

Aug 18, 2023
Would be significantly better if uncle wasnt the tired ugly bastard trope, face of a baby with a beard and bloated beer belly with synthol abs on top? Just cant take it seriously
Sad bc everything else is great
Be cool if you could change his design in the menu, chad/fit/normal body options

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Actually, if you paid attention to the story, there are reasons why Satoshi is not spending time with the GF, and it's there to highlight the fact that there are certain issues with Mary and his relationship. (...)
Well, I have to take your word for it. I might have skimmed over SOME text, but I definitely wasn't in the "screw this narrative, lemme get to the next lewd scene" mode yet while playing. In any event, I'd be surprised if there was half the text in the game your wrote in this one post concerning the reasoning. What's more, the game might drop a few hints and clues, but STILL the decision to do what you write is the obvious course of action is entirely up to the player, you CAN spend a lot of time with your gf, it's just that this stops the narrative.

But it's all good, I'm not panning the game or complaining or writing a bad review or what have you, I have a different preferences than the author (and maybe the majority of this games players), that's all. I can tell that you like things the way they are, which is fine, more power to you. :cool:

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Was that all explained from the beginning or is that something you get told from both perspectives throughout the game as of now? I can't remember all that from the start and I thought you find out more as you go along.

Perhaps I've also skimmed far more than a few lines at the beginning xD

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I have to take your word for it. I might have skimmed over SOME text, but I definitely wasn't in the "screw this narrative, lemme get to the next lewd scene" mode yet while playing. In any event, I'd be surprised if there was half the text in the game your wrote in this one post concerning the reasoning. What's more, the game might drop a few hints and clues, but STILL the decision to do what you write is the obvious course of action is entirely up to the player, you CAN spend a lot of time with your gf, it's just that this stops the narrative.

But it's all good, I'm not panning the game or complaining or writing a bad review or what have you, I have a different preferences than the author (and maybe the majority of this games players), that's all. I can tell that you like things the way they are, which is fine, more power to you. :cool:
None of that is all in one place, no, and some of it becomes obvious only later down the road.

Honestly, the biggest problem that the VN has is that it creates the impression that Satoshi is someone to insert into, that the player has full control over. However, that's not actually the case. He's his own character that the player only has minimal influence over. This is less of a game and more of a story tbh.

There's a reason why, if you go around through the thread, you'll see some peeps commenting about "who's actually the MC" of this game, because of how much it switches perspectives and focuses.

My money is personally on Mary tbh, because she's the focus of the narrative in all routes and whatnot. XD

Was that all explained from the beginning or is that something you get told from both perspectives throughout the game as of now? I can't remember all that from the start and I thought you find out more as you go along.

Perhaps I've also skimmed far more than a few lines at the beginning xD
No, it's not all explained at the beginning. It's trickled out little by little as the story moves forward and its really easy to miss the various pieces. Like, the part with the tours and stuff is mentioned fairly off-handedly from what I remember. Along with a number of other things. There's all sorts of hints about the state of the two's relationship all over the place, but they're often subtle. We're shown that their relationship has issues, we're not outright told.

For example, when Satoshi goes out with Mary to the leisure area, she's basically all "let's get drunk~" and then Satoshi immediately rains on her parade going "all things in moderation", and her reply to that makes it clear that she's not happy that he can't cut loose even once when the only real consequence would be a hang-over. Or that he doesn't just let her drink while spending time with her. It's a small thing, but it's one of many little things that show how different their values are beyond the surface level and how they haven't needed to confront these things until now.

It also explains why Mary wants to go out drinking with Kendo, because she can cut loose with him in a way that she can't with Satoshi, and it also explains why Satoshi does NOT want to be around Mary when she's drinking heavily, because he can't keep up with her. He's also too much of an ass to just spend time with her while she's drinking.

It's easy to miss if you're not looking for these things, but the signs are all over the place that their relationship was never really tested until then.

And that's without getting into the sex stuff... though that bit should be painfully obvious early on. Mary always initiates. She offers to give Satoshi a blowjob, but he never offers to go down on her, or finger her or something.

Some of these things become more "in your face" so to speak later in the story.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Would be significantly better if uncle wasnt the tired ugly bastard trope, face of a baby with a beard and bloated beer belly with synthol abs on top? Just cant take it seriously
Sad bc everything else is great
Be cool if you could change his design in the menu, chad/fit/normal body options
next time we have to get dark skinned blonde blue eyed chad like Mars from HPMF XD

I don't mind Kendo tbh, I think it's not easy to make good male character with this engine.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes