Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Wait... what happened with " and (surprisingly) a happy end!"?
I guess as the dev kept adding updates to the story, that happy ending point grew less and less attainable given what he'd created and the scope of how things had unfolded.

As it stands I agree with him; Satoshi & Mary aren't great matches and for them to somehow reconcile given their stark differences displayed thus far would seem a little forced. If there's a happy ending for Satoshi at all in this story it's likely going to come from the Arato route where Satoshi could potentially girlfriend swap for good instead of simply just 'swinging' and getting mega cucked growingly more and more out in the open.

I think the Kendo route likely signals the end of their relationship, or at the very least the end of their exclusivity. Mary might lead him along or something, though despite everything she's done I don't think she's sadistic enough to want to, and though in the Arato route; Satoshi is a little more turned on with what he saw behind those dividers than he might want to admit - I don't know if I can see a NTS route with Kendo. Those characters seem too diametrically opposed for Satoshi to agree to the arrangement where he's his uncles cuck. I could be mistaken though, again there was that dream sequence where Satoshi DID walk in on Kendo & Mary together, which could be foreshadowing for things to come.

Edit: Nvm, dev smacked me down in the reply below lol

Last edited:

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Me: Wait... what happened with " and (surprisingly) a happy end!"?
Obviousness:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I took it out because people were being a bit annoying about it. "how can NTR have a happy ending???" And all.

Still aiming for my original ending plan, though! I may have added more stuff in the middle, but I'm still following the initial story outline pretty much to the letter.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I took it out because people were being a bit annoying about it. "how can NTR have a happy ending???" And all.
That's kinda scary.
I'm working on my own game, deep into the ntr spectrum, yet keeping at least one outcome that you would consider a happy ending. I don't know what would transpire if people start to bitch about it...probably I just shut the hell up and keep doing my thing instead of lash at them losing their support in the process. As long as the happy ending is not justified through an asspull I think it can work just fine :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki

perfectspecimen

Aug 14, 2022
I guess part of what gives NTR its bite specifically in sex games is that if you introduce two characters with superior/inferior dick sizes and stamina, then focus on the sex, it makes sense for the lesser guy to lose.

In real life most girls encounter a guy who at least approaches Arato's size. He shatters her expectation of how good (vaginal) sex can be and then discards her, becoming the seemingly irredeemable asshole ex who she "doesn't know why she stayed with that long".

In real life, she may settle for you because you have romantic qualities that offset your inferiority at sex, or you're a good servant boy with a skilled tongue, or you're just the one who's available. But I for one don't fap to that. Its hotter to see the proper man win out at actual fucking.

That's where I think we landed in the story. The dev is fully capable of writing an ending where Satoshi ends up with someone he clicks with romantically, but I for one would read it, say "daww", then select Arato/Kendo path for what I came here to do.

If I'm wrong and the happy ending is that Satoshi learns to love seeing Mary get fucked better than he ever could, I'd be a happy camper. Buuut I don't think that's what Team Happy Ending has in mind.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
This is not a complaint or a suggestion, just a thought. But I miss seeing satoshi in the spotlight. I know the king of summer is Kendo so Satoshi doesn't have much to get involved in,but aniway the scenes where he is close to Mary and Kendo are the best (imo). Just a thought.

Reactions: Animefan_09

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
This is not a complaint or a suggestion, just a thought. But I miss seeing satoshi in the spotlight. I know the king of summer is Kendo so Satoshi doesn't have much to get involved in,but aniway the scenes where he is close to Mary and Kendo are the best (imo). Just a thought.
He's going to come back once I get back to the main story.

Makuse P

Aug 2, 2023
Good afternoon, I lost my save files, would someone be so kind as to send me the save files of the previous version, thank you

Reactions: Lupinxl

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The King of Summer [v0.4.7 full] [No Try Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 728 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes