Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Yoshi is a good guy and he did not deserve to get cheated.
I think it was a bad decision from the developer to let Natsuki cheat on him.
The roleplay between the couple was great.
Natsuki should have sex with Kendo in front of Yoshi to cuck him the right way instead.
The best and promising couple in this game was ruined.
The game became a mindless fuckfest, thats's why I left it a while ago.
you are basically saying that you like netorase but dev didn't fulfill your wishes and gave you a mix of netorase/netorare and now you are not happy.

To me it's all netorare, I never understood you anyways you netorase cucks

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Just passing by to read some of the recent reviews and increase the size of the "this game contains unavoidable NTR" text at the OP.

Y'know, just to make reaaaally sure no one is confused about it.
Wait there is NTR, oh hell no, running away from this.... :LOL:

I did notice that the happy ending comment on the front page was removed and changed to "perhaps found love", no happy endings anymore only darkness awaits for us all.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
you are basically saying that you like netorase but dev didn't fulfill your wishes and gave you a mix of netorase/netorare and now you are not happy.

Old school thinking, yeah? Same here :coffee:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just passing by to read some of the recent reviews and increase the size of the "this game contains unavoidable NTR" text at the OP.

Y'know, just to make reaaaally sure no one is confused about it.
You should probably make it bigger, change the color to yellow and make several circles around it with arrows pointing at it. You know, because I have experience that EVEN THEN it doesn't work properly
Jikage Raising answer.png

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Damn, imagine trying to play an NTR game and play through all if it hoping to avoid it. That's a huge amount of copium right there. there's no avoiding it.

If it's such a huge dislike the clear NTR tag should be all the warning you need to avoid it like kryptonite.

Last edited:
Reactions: hubtol

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The developer can do with his game whatever he wants.
I just stated my opinion that the story of the couple Natsuki/Yoshi could have been better handled.
If you play these kind of games and write in those topics then I have to assume that you are a netorare cuck yourself. "Which is not a bad thing"

Last edited:

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Don't start a war gentlemen. I think the dev is mature enough to take criticism as long they are not flat slanders.
By the way, I don't see nobody bitching about ntr. People just felt down after seeing how a decent nts development turned into more of the same. The expectatives were not met perhaps? one thing is sure...I don't see a "Netorase" tag up there so...yeah.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I am good with criticism as long as it's not outright hostile.

And I understand that the ending to Natsuki's story may not have been everyone's cup of tea. Originally I meant to make it a full netorase route, with Yoshi knowing from the mid point what was going on. However, I realized something important: I am really not much of a netorase fan. I like it, I enjoy stories with it, but it doesn't really turn me on... in other words, I don't really "get" it as much as the kinks that I do fully enjoy, like our regular ol' ntr. And for these kinds of games, I think getting the kink you're portraying, or at the very least having a good grasp of what makes certain situations hot, is a must.

So it's more netorare. One I enjoyed making a lot! (Those animations at Natsuki's story took a lot of work.) It's regrettable that some people may not enjoy how it turned out, but it's my belief that had I tried to go full netorase, it probably would've caused even more disappointment.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Don't start a war gentlemen. I think the dev is mature enough to take criticism as long they are not flat slanders.
I agree.
People just felt down after seeing how a decent nts development turned into more of the same.
The Natsuki/Yoshi story was very promising, it could have been the best in the whole game.
I guess it's time to move along.

Reactions: Krysis_here

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I am good with criticism as long as it's not outright hostile.

And I understand that the ending to Natsuki's story may not have been everyone's cup of tea. Originally I meant to make it a full netorase route, with Yoshi knowing from the mid point what was going on. However, I realized something important: I am really not much of a netorase fan. I like it, I enjoy stories with it, but it doesn't really turn me on... in other words, I don't really "get" it as much as the kinks that I do fully enjoy, like our regular ol' ntr. And for these kinds of games, I think getting the kink you're portraying, or at the very least having a good grasp of what makes certain situations hot, is a must.

So it's more netorare. One I enjoyed making a lot! (Those animations at Natsuki's story took a lot of work.) It's regrettable that some people may not enjoy how it turned out, but it's my belief that had I tried to go full netorase, it probably would've caused even more disappointment.
I, for one, loved them :coffee:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Originally I meant to make it a full netorase route, with Yoshi knowing from the mid point what was going on.
I guess that's why the ending feels wrong.
Maybe you should have sticked with the original plan.
Kendo is doing enough netorare stuff, so one different story would not have hurt the game, quite the opposite.
So enough critcism, the game is still one of the best and the update rate is extraordinary without any competition.
Kudos!

Reactions: Krysis_here

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
It's regrettable that some people may not enjoy how it turned out
If my opinion is of any use, I must say I did enjoy everything minus the epilogue (and that comes from someone that don't consume nts at all), specifically, Natsuki's internal monologue. I don't know, see her going full-succubus rubbed me the wrong way :unsure:
Maybe it's because until the very end she got that nice mixture of truths and lies revolving around her, but the closing words were more like "Imma cheating liar now, too bad".

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
My comment is mostly for those that blindly play the game and get disappointed with the NTR being unavoidable despite it clearly being in the first post.

But agreed, let's move on, legit critique is all good in my opinion.

As for Natsuki's ending, could be just me, but other than a bad ending I'm not 100% sure on how it could of ended any other way. Especially with the goal of Kendo's route to be the King of Summer.

Perhaps Natsuki could of been the one that got away so to speak, or like Satoshi's Run away ending Yoshi grabs his wife and flees?

Or maybe I just expect the worst ending in all things linked to NTR and yet got plesently surprised with the somewhat good end to this so I enjoyed this ending a lot more than other endings I've seen involving a husband and wife with a 3rd outsider. Throughout I did like that Yoshi came right out and confronted Natsuki when he got word that there maybe more going on behind the scenes. Would of been worse off if he just pushed it aside in disbelief.

I'm just waiting for more Rin honestly XD.

Last edited:

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
"I'm just waiting for more Rin honestly XD"
Speaking of things I'm waiting with my sharp teeth...please more of Erina's Mother

f81e1c81ef047aa804ba5b9a402e0a3c.gif
Oh Lord almighty I'm ready!

• Haha
Reactions: rednova2009

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
The developer can do with his game whatever he wants.
I just stated my opinion that the story of the couple Natsuki/Yoshi could have been better handled.

If you play these kind of games and write in those topics then I have to assume that you are a netorare cuck yourself. "Which is not a bad thing"
I play for netori, in netorase you get off to other guy fucking your wife, in netori you get off to fucking someone's wife

Not all netorare is cucks! In netorare there is a cuck, the chad and the wife. There are also people who like netorare but from the perspective of the person who cheats on their partner

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Stories about NTR at first, of course, infuriate a random person who looks in (including me). But if you imagine these stereotyped stories as the adventures of people prone to sexual “alcoholism,” then it becomes easier to observe them. Their evolution is clear: we just drink a little and that’s it... until we slide into dependence on this drink... until (if the author follows through to the very end) complete and absolute dependence. The result, of course, as with alcoholism, is the destruction of personal relationships with the environment, the elevation of pleasure from alcohol (sex) to an absolute goal (the desire to get rid of alcohol syndrome pushes alcoholics to complete crap and the ensuing remorse when they get what they want). And questions of morality at the stage of a hangover (sexual) are absolutely not worth it. And as in life, someone slides to the bottom like a dirty drunk (a cheap whore), someone disguises himself in full confidence that no one “sees” (as long as the environment tolerates it). Someone gets over themselves and returns to normal life, subjugating their desires, it is clear that life is broader than just the pleasure of drinking (sex). So let’s watch the story and don’t get nervous).
Satoshi is clearly not in danger of becoming a alcoholic(sexual) . His uncle, of course, is an alcoholic and involves the weak in this activity in order to get his share of booze (sex). The women in this story follow the path of drunkards (they will end up where the author leads them, but where? This is what we want to find out by leafing through the story).
The only sad thing is that former alcoholics either don’t drink at all or, after drinking, go crazy again.)

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
I need to give my praises to the Dev.

Even now i cant register what i just played, it was the ultimate netorase experience and it just never ended, what a fucking night Yoshi had.

This was the hottest scene(s) i ever played in any game, and trust me i played a lot.

At fist i thought of this game as just another generic NTR game, but ever since Satoshi caught Mary cheating, the game has gotten better and better.

I can now say without a doubt that this is one of the best NTR games i ever played.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes