Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.4.8 full] [No Try Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [951 MB]
- - -

Mac [963 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Does the Bros event crash for anyone else? I'm on Mac.
This problem can happen if you load a save that was already on the bottle game, due to a little issue with how the game handles the list of participants. Simply exit the bottle game and start it again, that should fix it.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
This new Hanako content is really good. I'm very excited to see what's next and more crowned in the bottle game too

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I see there is a female and male mc tags, can you choose between FMC and MMC is it just mainly the cucks POV and sometimes the womans?

Reactions: taithetula

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
I see there is a female and male mc tags, can you choose between FMC and MMC is it just mainly the cucks POV and sometimes the womans?
Actually choosing the main characters? That's only for Satoshi, Kendo and Arato. You could consider Mary being the the FMC due to being a key part of all 3 routes in the game but you don't control her as much as the 3 guys. You get the POV from almost everyone other than that.

Reactions: Overlord070

Zerxovin

Aug 7, 2023
This is interesting, I saw the " This game contains UNAVOIDABLE NTR " text and I was like ok this is probably gonna be weird, but it's actually pretty interesting so far. The mc isn't exactly set on the nephew but perhaps on both the uncle and the nephew. It's very interesting.

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
Just to say that I really enjoy this game, I like that the creator creates content often and the updates are fast, express my gratitude for how great the creator and his product are, now.

I have two questions:

-When will the game end? Update number??? 5.7? 6.2? Etc. I say this not to rush things, I'm just curious, and I wanted to know if you have a separate project in mind.

- When finishing this game, if I had a project in mind, would it be a parody? An original game like this?

I followed this game for a long time, I just heard rumors that we were already on the last updates, and I wanted to know if there are other projects coming in the future, especially because I love fast high production, even if that sacrifices some details such as lighting, content dynamic (moving around an rpg-type map), etc.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes