hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Really love this game and wished there were more like it.

The only problem i have is that when i get turned on i get impatient and end up skipping all the dialogue to get to the good parts…

am i alone with this? xD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 817 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Notcool990

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone else having a crash bug when they try to play the bottle game?

File "game/scenes/aratoRoute/bottleGame.rpy", line 206, in execute
text "Bottle Game Points = [bottleGamePoints]/???" size 70 xpos 0.03 ypos 0.01 font "Beach Vibe.ttf" outlines [(3, "#000000", 0, 0)] color "#eae86b"
NameError: Name 'bottleGamePoints' is not defined.

Last edited:

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Anyone else having a crash bug when they try to play the bottle game?

File "game/scenes/aratoRoute/bottleGame.rpy", line 206, in execute
text "Bottle Game Points = [bottleGamePoints]/???" size 70 xpos 0.03 ypos 0.01 font "Beach Vibe.ttf" outlines [(3, "#000000", 0, 0)] color "#eae86b"
NameError: Name 'bottleGamePoints' is not defined.
Ah, that is an issue caused by me leaving a test option in there. It happens if you try to access the bottle game from Satoshi's room before it's actually unlocked in game. Simply keep playing Arato route scenes until it's unlocked for real, and then access it from Arato's room when that option is available at the map.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Diegoz and Mini

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Angry
Reactions: Qianke

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Personally im all for hanako content, there is just a thing or 2 about her that i really like ;)

wished she would be paired together with any of the small chested girls and have them compare or express size envy.
But seeing how her current route is going, i doubt such a thing will happen

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
i think i broke my save, i kinda was able to skip most of the yoshi natsuki questline (talked with Mary about natsuki did their whole ending and now im kinda stuck with a 57 manly level, does someone have a full save or something or some fix, i dont want to return back

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
i think i broke my save, i kinda was able to skip most of the yoshi natsuki questline (talked with Mary about natsuki did their whole ending and now im kinda stuck with a 57 manly level, does someone have a full save or something or some fix, i dont want to return back
correction, i talked with mary about hanako and it ended in natsuki and yoshi end of the questline

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes