kiziero

May 18, 2023
I need to give my praises to the Dev.

Even now i cant register what i just played, it was the ultimate netorase experience and it just never ended, what a fucking night Yoshi had.

This was the hottest scene(s) i ever played in any game, and trust me i played a lot.

At fist i thought of this game as just another generic NTR game, but ever since Satoshi caught Mary cheating, the game has gotten better and better.

I can now say without a doubt that this is one of the best NTR games i ever played.
I am curious since we have the same feelings towards this game and u said u have played a lot,what ntr/netorase games d u reccomend to me that come at least close to this one.I have played some myself but i am in a mood to play a new one now and i really d like some reccomandations that are somewhat as good as this one

Reactions: unie12

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I need to give my praises to the Dev.

Even now i cant register what i just played, it was the ultimate netorase experience and it just never ended, what a fucking night Yoshi had.

This was the hottest scene(s) i ever played in any game, and trust me i played a lot.

At fist i thought of this game as just another generic NTR game, but ever since Satoshi caught Mary cheating, the game has gotten better and better.

I can now say without a doubt that this is one of the best NTR games i ever played.
Satoshi caught Mary cheating during last update ? Or already before ?

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
I am curious since we have the same feelings towards this game and u said u have played a lot,what ntr/netorase games d u reccomend to me that come at least close to this one.I have played some myself but i am in a mood to play a new one now and i really d like some reccomandations that are somewhat as good as this one
Not exactly close with this one but i will just list some of my favorites:

A promise best left unkept (NTR)
Daily Life in Jeopardy (NTR)
The SAO game (NTR for now)
The Azur Lane game (NTR)
Dangerous Change Kaede (NTS)
Knightess Whore (NTS)
Henteria Chronicles 1 and 2 (NTR)
Adelaide Inn (NTS/NTR)

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I just started playing, and at first I thought it would be a stupid NTR with a stupid perverted monkey as the main character Kendo, but then again I just started playing, and I really liked Kendo despite the fact that he is an old man, + again I don’t know yet As the game goes on, but I like the passion between Mary and Kendo, and all their interactions. To put it simply, I got the impression that the game would be more about passion and love than about NTR, since I like it in the form that it appears now, and I hope it won’t become Dirty NTR, as often happens. Again, just my impression of what I have completed so far.
+It really started to piss off Satoshi and his interactions with Marie, tell me who played, can this garbage be thrown out somewhere? so as not to even play for him, and is it necessary to play for him, because I really don’t like him. And if it’s not difficult, what to expect from the game in its current form. Passion and love, even with a peculiar NTR, or will it turn into dirty slag? Because I just thought it would just be a lustful NTR, but I liked the game and I see or at least hope that it will go in a different direction, although the game has moments that I have already described that infuriate, but this is probably just a personal opinion. And again, I just started playing almost, but I hope there won’t be a happy ending for Satoshi and Marie? because it will be simply terrible. Because I only recognize Kendo as her mate.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 777 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: elbro

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I’ve now reached the scene of Mary’s blackmail, well, honestly, this game really hooked me, and I was very worried about the situation with this, there was a burning rage to just break Arato’s face, well, just tear him into pieces, I don’t mind that this Satoshi is promoting his relationship with Shizuka, but not at such a price, for me it has already become very cool and emotional, even if NTR, but so passionate and with love, and this scene really angered me to the point of gnashing my teeth, maybe someone is laughing when reading my comment, but I am such an emotional person, I I even missed this scene at first, having calmed down a little, I still looked at it better than I thought, but I still wanted to beat up that asshole Arata, I hope this kind of garbage won’t happen anymore because it’s just very sad)) I hope there will continue to be only suffering and love, without this kind of attractions like coercion and blackmail and other rubbish, I can’t say that I didn’t like it, but for this there must be circumstances and initial expectations from the game, then you start the game with the thought that it’s going to be fucked up, well, enjoy) But how are you already set up for love and passion. It’s tough, even though the scene wasn’t so scary, but I could see all the juice from me emotionally)

Well, after playing a little, well, it’s half fucked up, okay, I can still accept Satoshi’s route because I seem to have improved there, maybe I’ll pass it somehow, maybe... But I definitely won’t play Arata’s route, because I had enough scenes before the start of the route , and it was already fucked up, just like he is a well-expressed scum who uses drugs for his own purposes. I really liked how kendo hit him, and then the scenes of the procession washed away that oppressive feeling left just from watching those stupid scenes)))

Last edited:

Liquios

Feb 27, 2022
Not exactly close with this one but i will just list some of my favorites:

A promise best left unkept (NTR)
Daily Life in Jeopardy (NTR)
The SAO game (NTR for now)
The Azur Lane game (NTR)
Dangerous Change Kaede (NTS)
Knightess Whore (NTS)
Henteria Chronicles 1 and 2 (NTR)
Adelaide Inn (NTS/NTR)
Have the link for the Azur Lane one?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
God, this game is great, just as it makes you nervous at certain moments or even angry, you laugh, and rejoice, and even gloat over, for example, Satoshi, like NTR, but I don’t feel sorry for him at all, because of him Mary almost got hurt and was almost fatal because of all sorts of assholes like Arato, someone might say it’s her fault, maybe, but she tried to fix it, to improve the relationship, but he’s an idiot. It was clear who they were not compatible with almost from the beginning of the game, especially when Shizuka appeared who was perfect for him. It’s really a pity for Kendo, oddly enough, a good guy, although he’s a “little” pervert, and then he became a little badass))) But his life is quite sad, his wife died, a friend betrayed him in a critical situation, there are problems with his family, so that’s all that’s wrong with him at the resort what happens is that life gives him what he deserves. By the way, I would like a couple of scenes of memories of his legendary wife, or at least what she looked like, it’s not for nothing that Mary awakened dormant emotions in him, maybe it will be “fate” that Mary would look like her, or something like that, in the end already there was a “friend” of the resort owner who magically disappeared and gave something like the power of Kendo, so a little mysticism would have taken place, but this is my personal opinion. Also, these “lustful” scenes with a penis near the face at eye level, to be honest, do not cause a wave of lust, but laughter))) it looks very funny, the only place where it was appropriate is with Natsumi, I liked it))) And why the tag there is no harem because as I see everything goes towards it if you go along the Kendo route at least, Mary, by the way, is very nice in helping Kendo with this, k, Mary with her desire to help reminded me of one girl from My New Family who also wanted to “share” "my boyfriend with his loved ones, of course I’m writing this in a good sense, very sweet and hot too)) I liked the plot, although there were moments of rage as I wrote above, but this is to inflame passions + probably excite those same NTR fans, because I was not particularly happy there were scenes of Mary and Arato, I’m generally silent about the path... since I haven’t seen it, and I don’t want to. Almost all NTR with not very successful partners, well, I wrote Satoshi, but the same Takumi is a rat, by the way, I wanted to cut off his hands for the scene in the massage parlor, in general, because of such guys it looks very logical, loving and passionate, although there are exceptions like Natsuki's route, but in general it's not dirty or perverted as is usually the case in such genres, but that's how I see the game, someone might like Arato's route so...ha ha, the taste and color as they say...ha ha ...

I don’t know how the author will come up with the plot further, but the route with Natsumi and Yeshi is a little too much for me, but on the other hand, there was no other way to win Natsumi, but still a bit dirty, Kendo is too rude as I remember, but it can be more or less accepted, I hope there won’t be more of these in this direction, because it was really dirty, I don’t want him to treat any of the girls so rudely, especially Mary. Mary is the best))))

I also really want to see the “confrontation” between the two titans:
Kendo and Naomi, it was interesting to know if there would be something between them or just a situation like with Shizuka, although I doubt it.

I really liked the Squirts added by the author almost towards the middle-end of the game (I wish there were more), swollen bellies from sperm, and just flowing out, the only thing I would also like to add is how Kendo’s penis changes the shape of the girls’ bellies, just when entering and exiting, you can the throat is probably more difficult)))

But there is a complaint, I don’t know whether it’s just me or everyone, I have 2 inscriptions with Change in Perspective and Sperm, constantly and if you click them, the first night together of Kendo and Mary will be shown where they had Sex and no matter what scene, playable, but It’s a little disturbing, because the text that should be in the current scene is simply arranged on top and they seem to merge together and it’s awkward to press because of this.
Also in some dialogues the Speaker is displayed incorrectly, I don’t know if this is fixed or not. Perhaps the problem is not in the game, because I play with translation into another language so I’m not sure.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Wait...

The tons of content (with most probably the best writing in a NTR game ever)
Was developed in only a year and a bit?

Dev's a beast!

Reactions: Rubi747

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
If you like the game, please support the dev on patreon, every dollar will help, my guy is creating magnum opus of ntr and getting 1k bucks for it, its unbelieveable, 4 updates per month too! Is this the fate of the great artist? Must they all be appreciated only after their death?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
4.9 isn't even actually out yet anyway... That's the preview build, basically. The full 4.9 comes next week.

That said, dunno why the rush. It'll be free anyway in some weeks, so there's no harm in waiting...

It honestly surprises me that people are actually being impatient. Or rather... being assholes. Cuz unlike other devs, this is getting out for free in due time. The period of exclusivity is so the dev can make some money... which is, y'know, a good thing if we want them to keep making the game because devs need to eat too and all that jazz.

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Of course forgive my impatience good sir.
Our brotherhood stands united and we will not bend to your flimsy appeals! Guy is dishing out 4 updates per month pretty much, what other dev is this fast? The developer is your hero, what more heroes do you need !

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
4.9 isn't even actually out yet anyway... That's the preview build, basically. The full 4.9 comes next week.

That said, dunno why the rush. It'll be free anyway in some weeks, so there's no harm in waiting...

It honestly surprises me that people are actually being impatient. Or rather... being assholes. Cuz unlike other devs, this is getting out for free in due time. The period of exclusivity is so the dev can make some money... which is, y'know, a good thing if we want them to keep making the game because devs need to eat too and all that jazz.
The game came out the blue for me as I've only discovered it last month or so and I defiantly want to see it completed so I threw my support for the Dev via patreon too. Not that anyone else HAS to do it but as you say, every little helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes