elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I always believed that Yoshi and Natsuki would be the swinging couple but that role was taken by Arato, things in the script, poor ending for Yoshi, the dev struck him down as a mediocre conformist and loser cuck who settles for moral triumphs.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

ernestoentero

May 25, 2020
The best game in the whole F95 site.

I had a review here (one of the firsts for the TKoS) that was removed due to "lacking detail".

It's a bummer because it was a great review, and I've seen plenty of reviews with way less detail.

Now, I can't seem to be able to post reviews anymore, even though I am a professional long time lurker.

Anyhow... I still believe in Mary's big tits, 'nuff said.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I always believed that Yoshi and Natsuki would be the swinging couple but that role was taken by Arato, things in the script, poor ending for Yoshi, the dev struck him down as a mediocre conformist and loser cuck who settles for moral triumphs.
Yoshi is a good guy and he did not deserve to get cheated.
I think it was a bad decision from the developer to let Natsuki cheat on him.
The roleplay between the couple was great.
Natsuki should have sex with Kendo in front of Yoshi to cuck him the right way instead.
The best and promising couple in this game was ruined.
The game became a mindless fuckfest, thats's why I left it a while ago.

Reactions: elbro and m4pII

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Natsuki should have sex with Kendo in front of Yoshi to cuck him the right way instead.
That's your opinion, I think the story with him how they went from "fantasy cheating" into actuall cheating is good way to do it I also believe that he actually should be like on friendly terms looking at the way the story went with him and his personality and could/should be part of the actuall "friendly swinger" group. The whole story of the game is good, some parts could be changed, made in a different way so it would feel more natural or have more story progress in it. I quess story with Rin develpoment is the one that could get some rework the most of all the others

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do agree that Natsuki's path was mostly cheating and not netorase.
Oh well it was still pretty hot.

ellenssmurray

Jul 6, 2020
Bro you never left your typing in this thread right now

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I agree, I think that the creator of the game bets more on provocation to the player in the planning of the characters, which I totally approve, but certain provocations also generate nonsense, for example, Natsuki telling Yoshi that she loves him and deceiving him as usual and Yoshi accepts it, it can be fun as a provocation but to believe? Anyone who has fallen in love does not act like Natsuki, no matter how much the game creator tries to make the arguments so that Natsuki can cheat, Kendo can conquer and Yoshi accept the situation, there are natural things like being in love that most have experienced and read the dialogues do not find that the justifications make sense.
For me Natsuki does not love or is in love with Yoshi, it is more like the relationship of two friends instead of the couple in love at the beginning of the game and the only reason why they do not break up is for not make Kendo look bad as a character, because could be there an option to separate Natsuki and Yoshi.
It is intelligent for the creator of the game to see that situation where even Mary can left as a bad character, which has happened in other games where provoking has ended up destroying characters and creating many fights in the forum.
The game is going very well, the creator knows how to protect the characters, even if he has to sacrifice others.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Is the NTR in the same vein as Amour Magic Academy where you have to either win your girl back or another girl or go full Chad and steal all the girls for yourself?
It says unavoidable which means stuff definitely goes down but how deep do the unavoidable parts go?

ellenssmurray

Jul 6, 2020
Is the NTR in the same vein as Amour Magic Academy where you have to either win your girl back or another girl or go full Chad and steal all the girls for yourself?
It says unavoidable which means stuff definitely goes down but how deep do the unavoidable parts go?
It’s a visual novel dude there’s no unavoidable path or decision

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So, it's the end for Natsuki story's... A pity, but it's to be expected. Better have an ending that needlessly prolong the story, with the consequent risk of making it worse.

I hope we get to see some action between Kendo and Kaoru at some point, too. I don't know if that is planned, but I might as well ask.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Boy, that ending for Natsuki's route was kind of ass. I guess I feel this way because the pattern "conquered woman=backstabbing bitch" has become a stapple in almost every development.
That being said, I'm curious about what will happen to Mary because frankly this was one of the endings I predicted on that side :unsure:

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I am really grateful for developer to put the love route. Asshole Uncle was still trying to corrupt Mary's mind even just before he get the fuck out from their lives but he couldn't at the end. I was cheering for Satoshi/Mary and I'm glad we got their route

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes