Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
i am jumping to conclusions? all your posts are clearly made to hate on kendo, you say arato is honest and in you're previous posts you never said you hate him rather you have been praising him, so do you think i would say you like satoshi? i am not saying kendo is a hero but he is not a villain either which you guys think he is. what's with you calling me a kid? i am 20 dude either you are in your 60's(old man lol) or you are an kid with little temper.
Bro is Kendo your father or something lmao his posts were not made to hate on Kendo, he analyzed and gave his opinion on a fictional character and his behavior which is mostly correct and you can't really argue against it even the biggest cucks admitted Kendo is a bastard. I think you're either delusional or got reading comprehension issues but seems like it's the latter.

Dec 9, 2020
Bro is Kendo your father or something lmao his posts were not made to hate on Kendo, he analyzed and gave his opinion on a fictional character and his behavior which is mostly correct and you can't really argue against it even the biggest cucks admitted Kendo is a bastard. I think you're either delusional or got reading comprehension issues but seems like it's the latter.
I feel The Happy ending will at least Have Kendo's downfall (my money's on his balls getting injured or poisoned by Satoshi and Arato) and the women will come to realize he's been manipulating them when he cant pleasure them. After that Satoshi and Mary will be at least able to communicate with each other better without kendo screwing shit up and either try to mend the damage or move on with some closure.
I feel the last two updates were used to remined people kendo is a villain and the next will be showing his downfall for one of his endings as it is implied Satoshi may work with Arato to take him down a peg. Honestly Im glad people are waking up to Kendo's bullshit dudes been basically gaslighting his nephew and his girlfriend from the start.
well i defend kendo cause he is a great character(again not good but great) but why do you guys hate him?
i defend him cause who else should i defend? arato(if you think you can defend this guy then hats off to you), satoshi? this guy puts all the blame on others, doesn't even try to improve himself(according to main story), has self-esteem issues, will let another guy fuck his so called "Love" so he could have a taste of another pussy. still many people would jump to defend him for no reason. (this was told ingame before the 3 day challenge)he instinctively ignored the signs of mary and kendo fucking shows how much a cuck he is.
idk if the cucks says kendo is a bastard, this game has multiple pov and i think kendo is the main protag so its all about perspective. you see the game from satoshi pov cause you wanna get cucked, i see the game from kendo perspective that's it.
reading comprehension issues? really?, in all my post i never left out a part of someone statement plus i also acknowledged multiple statements when they were correct.
i also never said that bonerofmysword is wrong i just said he makes kendo seem more evil than he is. but no you guys will argue with me anytime cause i defend kendo, i know he is not a hero, we all know he is the bad guy, even he know and acknowledges it in the game BUT he is definitely better than satoshi a million times. go re-read my post i never defended kendo for his previous actions but defend him cause he gets hate for previous actions even though he had a character development and now he is actually a better person than he was before. YES kendo gave satoshi challenge to woo mary in next 3 days but that doesn't stops the backlash he would have gotten from the society and satoshi's father, he saw desperation in satoshi and did that because satoshi being bitch was ready to ruin the life of mary, and kendo knowing he did his nephew wrong gave a last chance to satoshi to prove to mary that he(satoshi) is a better choice.
again when kendo and satoshi had a talk, kendo genuinly wanted satoshi to become a better man for mary.
i will not hate on kendo cause he is ready to receive the backlash from his actions and will still not regret his actions(arato would have bitched out if he had to face backlash, just like when kendo threatened him for the 2nd time).
well cry about it satoshi still got cucked and will get cucked in future.

Reactions: Diegoz

bonerofmysword

Jun 26, 2024
i am jumping to conclusions? all your posts are clearly made to hate on kendo, you say arato is honest and in you're previous posts you never said you hate him rather you have been praising him, so do you think i would say you like satoshi? i am not saying kendo is a hero but he is not a villain either which you guys think he is. what's with you calling me a kid? i am 20 dude either you are in your 60's(old man lol) or you are an kid with little temper.
you claim im a sexual sadist because I think slightly higher of Arato also forgetting I called him a piece of shit I only praised his honesty. Also I think now that he and Satoshi are at there lowest in the story it would be interesting to see them work together as they have a common enemy who has brought them down (like Walter White and Hector Salamanca in breaking bad). Your getting paranoid every time someone gives kendo criticism and either refuse to accept the biggest faults of his character or bring up other characters faults in a way to make him look better by comparison when its obvious he is not the morally best character in the game. He is basically evil that doesn't realize he's evil. You tell me he feels remorse but his actions in the game (especially after he's caught) tell me otherwise. His "love" is just lust that will fade faster then he thinks. You simply just like him more than the other characters. I call you kid because you act like a 12 year with the way you comment constantly throwing vulgarity around and assuming things about others when they give criticism. your acting like a manchild.

Last edited:

bonerofmysword

Jun 26, 2024
he's probably a troll or has high functioning autism or some other condition on the spectrum

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
I'm you claim im a sexual sadist because I think slightly higher of Arato also forgetting I called him a piece of shit I only praised his honesty. Also I think now that he and Satoshi are at there lowest in the story it would be interesting to see them work together as they have a common enemy who has brought them down (like Walter White and Hector Salamanca in breaking bad). Your getting paranoid every time someone gives kendo criticism and either refuse to accept the biggest faults of his character or bring up other characters faults in a way to make him look better by comparsion when its obvious he is not the morally best character in the game. You simply just like him more than the other characters. I call you kid because you act like a 12 year with the way you comment constantly throwing vulgarity around and assuming things about others when they give criticism. your acting like a manchild.
he's probably a troll or has high functioning autism or some other condition on the spectrum
i never said anything about you being a sadist lol why are u assuming things (i questioned you that do you want mary to be a Stoy?). calling arato piece of shit doesn't mean you hate him or not like him. yeah they can work together i never said anything against that.i only replied to you're comment about kendo being a sociopath cause that's just wrong, the comment before that was mostly right about kendo gaslighting satoshi and mary and i didn't argue cause you were right. i am sorry if my comments about you were bad i actually didn't mean any of them bro, i deeply apologize for that. but now you guys are not even comment about kendo you guys are straight up hating on me lol relax its just an argument no need to give personal remarks.
chill-cat.gif

Dec 9, 2020
dev you need to add a update in which a guy named hypppppppppper is making kendo suck his dick cause i am taking backshots bcz of defending him rn, or just change the name of that kraken you are going to add to hypppppppppper.
download.jpeg

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
If this happens, the author will be breaking the character and it will become a generic story of the guy with a big dick takes all the women, I just want a scene of her breaking up with him
To be fair NTR, which is not really NTR, but corruption story FMC fucking everything that moves is much more common. Pso called NTR harem is very uncommon. So, for me, game became more generic, when it introduced Arato. At the very least dev did separate him into separate route.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
If this happens, the author will be breaking the character and it will become a generic story of the guy with a big dick takes all the women, I just want a scene of her breaking up with him
I am throwing it back at you, Arato lovers who want for Arato to nail every single girl, including Natsuki which doesn't make any sense with her fetish.

How does Natsuki the boss fetishist taking interest in a milkdrinker like Arato make sense? Yet, I read in Discord that it's coming.

With Shizuka it actually makes more sense because you could argue that Arato doesn't truly satisfy her endless lust, that he is just "good enough". Especially after the latest patreon update. Kendo could be her "final match" or something. Especially after series of flashbacks we have seen. But that's still only a POSSIBILITY that is somewhat acceptable.

Arato x Natsuki is the pairing that makes least sense in the entire game. It makes as much sense as Mary falling in love with Takumi.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017
I am throwing it back at you, Arato lovers who want for Arato to nail every single girl, including Natsuki which doesn't make any sense with her fetish.

How does Natsuki the boss fetishist taking interest in a milkdrinker like Arato make sense? Yet, I read in Discord that it's coming.

With Shizuka it actually makes more sense because you could argue that Arato doesn't truly satisfy her endless lust, that he is just "good enough". Especially after the latest patreon update. Kendo could be her "final match" or something. Especially after series of flashbacks we have seen. But that's still only a POSSIBILITY that is somewhat acceptable.

Arato x Natsuki is the pairing that makes least sense in the entire game. It makes as much sense as Mary falling in love with Takumi.
Shizuka says in the game that she wants to enjoy sex without losing her mind and Kendo fucks girls until she loses her mind

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qianke

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Shizuka says in the game that she wants to enjoy sex without losing her mind and Kendo fucks girls until she loses her mind
Did you play last patreon release? Do you think Shizuka would ever lose her mind????

Juust because Kendo makes some girls lose their minds, doesn't mean that would be the case for Shizuka #doubt

And tbh, I don't remember her saying that at all. Still even if you take it at face value it still makes more sense than something like Arato x Natsuki.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Best possible ending is Satoshi realizing he likes to watch Mary get railed by big dicks, Kendo proposing marriage and Mary laughing at him and explaining that she loves the sex, not him, then her continuing to fuck both big boys while keeping Satoshi. The Mary's Harem ending. She was the real King of Summer all along. ;)

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
Mary is just a mindless sex doll, only the dimension of sex is important to her, it's when time they can fuck her, she has no real feelings, only lust, Sathoshi was raised differently, accepting this, would mean, losing the respect of his family, he is honestly, he should never, ever, accept his uncle into his life after all this. Sathoshi deserves his freedom, while Kendo and Mary, their lustful life, without respect for anyone, are practically the same, for them, they are only interested in personal pleasure, at the cost of trampling on anyone, and that's what they did with Sathoshi.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes