ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
I keep getting following error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/ch1.rpy", line 237, in script
menu:
menu:
File "game/walkthrough.rpy", line 359, in walkthroughColorFilter
elif lineChangeColor[txt][2].conditional() and lineChangeColor[txt][2].level <= level:
File "game/walkthrough.rpy", line 31, in <lambda>
events.append(eventTracker('maryGrope1',lambda: massage1Seen == True and lostSwimsuit1Seen == True and liftCounter > 1 and ch1EndFlag1 == False,6,False,1,'maryroom','mary+kendo','manly')) #6 - 7 manly points
NameError: global name 'massage1Seen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 942, in run_context
context.run()
menu:
menu:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1894, in execute
label = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(label)
File "game/walkthrough.rpy", line 359, in walkthroughColorFilter
elif lineChangeColor[txt][2].conditional() and lineChangeColor[txt][2].level <= level:
File "game/walkthrough.rpy", line 31, in <lambda>
events.append(eventTracker('maryGrope1',lambda: massage1Seen == True and lostSwimsuit1Seen == True and liftCounter > 1 and ch1EndFlag1 == False,6,False,1,'maryroom','mary+kendo','manly')) #6 - 7 manly points
NameError: global name 'massage1Seen' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
King of Summer 0.4.19-early
Fri Jul 5 18:43:15 2024

Any variable i can change to fix this?

bonerofmysword

Jun 26, 2024
Now THIS is a good idea. I'd like to see Mary and Kendo both suffer after seeing what happens when you mess with someone's feelings that badly. Mary being unable to live with herself after Satoshi's suicide, being pointed at by everyone around her to the point of ruining her life just like she did with Satoshi's... That would be priceless to see.
this made me think of another similar ending idea although it would be considered too tragic and sad. Mary and Kendo's relationship isn't going to last for very long especially if Satoshi gets mentally/ emotionally damaged as a result. Even if he "beats" Satoshi there are other obstacles they haven't prepared for as his family could still find out what happened as Satoshi's mental state would be far worse and too a point his parents couldn't ignore would investigate and would be able to figure out what Kendo did. Mary's Parents would be against her relationship (she claims they would be) and possibly notify his parents when they find out. And one of the women could rat them out from guilt as most of them showed remorse when kendo was outed for what he did to his nephew. The backlash and the guilt of what they did will most likely cause women to leave Kendo who will suffer a major blow to his ego, rep, and finances as a result. Mary will not only be disowned by her family, friends, public, etc. She will also slowly realize she destroyed someone who loved her and who could have given her a happy life all because she cared more about her desires and lust. This will lead to the end of her and Kendo's relationship and then she will be on her on own and will realize her moments of sexual pleasure were not worth a life of regret.

Last edited:

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
What do I do guys ? I've seen the bottle scenes yet I can't continue and there are still scenes in the gallery with Arato after that. Screenshot_20240708_041652_King of Summer.jpg

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
Why just go to the gallery, click on the padlock and then go to the new game and get the latest update and skip it? I think it will take less than 10 minutes to open everything if you do that, but then you won't know anything about the story.
i had a full playthrough something like 2 months ago,and then i resetted the pc,i know about the gallery unlock,i really just want the full game,dont want to play again,even from the story checkpoints

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
For those who really want it, here's quick and dirty way to change MC (Satoshi) name to your liking. I'm sorry if my describing sucks.
First, you need this piece of code to change MC name in dialogues (download it in attachments). You can pretty much use any text editor for this:

Code:
init 999 python:
    def replace_text(t):
        t = t.replace("Satoshi", "Your name here")  
        return t
    config.replace_text = replace_text
Obviously "Your name here" gonna be replaced with your desired name.
Save and insert into game folder.
Lastly you need to manuylly change MC name tags.
Look for file "characters_and_others.rpy" open it with text editor and search for lines:
Code:
define s = Character("Satoshi",  color="#ffffff",
then
Code:
define sn = Character("Satoshi",  color="#ffffff",
and lastly
Code:
define sandk = Character("Satoshi and Kendo",  color="#ffffff",
Change the Satoshi with name of your liking save and play.

(I know my describing might truly sucks but I hope you will find this usefull :))

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
Is this primarily a "mystery" type NTR game or is the MC aware of what's happening? If it is, do you think someone who doesn't like that style of NTR enjoy this game?

Shardee

May 11, 2024
Can anyone suggest more games like this? Particularly I mean with scenes similar to the ones where Satoshi "catches" Kendo and Mary but is too dumb/blind to catch on but the player can see.

Reactions: Orumaito2001
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes