0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
  • Tried the game
  • Choosed to play from the beginning
  • Managed to pass most of the game
  • Locked myself somehow to ML 11

This without the "fix" from above.
I guess I shall apply the fix and play again from the beginning to be good again?

ngz

Oct 31, 2018
I can't get manly level about 8? What's the event?

I'm stuck on manly 7 too... :\ very sad...

edit: starting game at chapter 2 get stuck on level 15... :<

so buggy

edit2: extremely buggy... can't unlock everything

Last edited:

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
typical ntr story. make the mc as dumb and unlikeable as possible. Rinse and repeat for every ntr story. Makes the ntr easier to happen without having to think about anything at all. I wonder when an author will finally make an mc that is entirely capable and actually uses his brain in these ntr stories for a change?
There are a few games like that normally really well written too.
However i guess all cucks are just dumb? And some how manage to score the woman even if she does get stolen away,
honestly makes the woman look bad in the situation. IMHO ntr is best done when the main character is written as likable and the woman is placed into a situation where she has no choice (usually blackmail or some other threat) and is corrupted into cheating changes the whole dynamic of the situation but thats just me i usually go for netorase more nowadays then netorare usually more light hearted in nature

blazekeito88

Aug 29, 2020
Hi there,

Thanks for creating an interesting game and sharing it here, No Try Studios.
May I know if it is possible to get the Manly Points to level 25 in this version?
Or will it only be available in the future updates?
Will be waiting eagerly for the next update. ;)

Reactions: Priappus

krder

Apr 22, 2018
He typed as the *plap* *plap* sound of his girlfriend being serviced by another man echoed around his room, joined only by the sympathetic resonance of his own mothers as well, for the man had also brought a friend. Having successfully rendered his erudite wit in the form of 'Lmao cucks', his own mental equivalent of Shakespeare, he patted himself on the back and hugged his anime pillow tightly to himself as the symphony rose to fortissimo standards.
i'm guessing his comment hurt your feelings and you got hyper defensive even though he wasn't talking to you

Reactions: Toushiro

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i'm guessing his comment hurt your feelings and you got hyper defensive even though he wasn't talking to you
Considering you used your first comment, even though you've been on here since April 22nd 2018 to reply to an old comment of mine....I'll let the audience judge that.

krder

Apr 22, 2018
Considering you used your first comment, even though you've been on here since April 22nd 2018 to reply to an old comment of mine....I'll let the audience judge that.
that was the most empty comeback ever you had no response and just threw out that nothing burger of a comment your whole point was "hah well that was your first comment" like ok cool? the comment was still right

Reactions: Toushiro

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
that was the most empty comeback ever you had no response and just threw out that nothing burger of a comment your whole point was "hah well that was your first comment" like ok cool? the comment was still right
No it wasn't, the image you have of me in your head is nothing to do with me. Bye Bye troll.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Hey yall un related question(or kinda is ), i have been trying to use scenes in koikatsu char maker and it doesn't work properly? any go around to this?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
the next update this week? 2.2.3 i mean the public version and the early version of patreon delay after de vacation right? or all delay after vacation?

May 12, 2020
0.2.3 link:

Changelog:
  • Continuation of last patch's dream sequence (it's long, so it counts as a new scene)
  • Added option to explore with Satoshi on his own.
  • Added 1 Cosplay scene with Mary at the parlor.
  • Added 3 Mary Scenes (Pool, Beach, Leisure) if going with Satoshi solo.
  • Added tease of future events at Satoshi's room with Mary.
  • Current max level is 23.
  • Fixed problem with Natsuki handjob scene not showing in gallery.
  • Fixed bug with variables not being found (at least I hope so...)
  • Around 13k+ more words of dialogue and story.
  • 50+ new CGs/renders.
  • 10 new animation videos.
  • Added a max level counter to indicate if every H-scene has been seen or not.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes