Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
how likely is that to happen
Who knows? Im not the dev so of course i dont know how things are going to end but personally I try to perceive things with a positive mindset rather then just assuming the worst. To many peoples way of thinking and imaginations are narrow and thats why this site is flooded with shit games and shit comments all the time. When I see a game I think has potential 1 of the things that keep me interested in it is imagining all the possibilities of the story the good and the bad.

• Hey there
Reactions: Priappus

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
1. With every new update this game solidifies my trust in what the author can pull off. Good job.
2. Now, a question for No Try Studios . Are diferent endings considered or this is more like a kinetic novel?

Note 1: I really liked the new couple dinamics, if they are destined to get a short hand too I'm skipping that development altogether, lol (is that even possible tho? grow our manly points at a steadly pace while ignoring certain events...)

Note 2: Fuck koikatu for being so restrictive when it comes to male models, they look so girlish no matter what :/

Reactions: No Try Studios

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
Is the new 15 MP Mary scene worth the download?
If Mary is all you're into, skip this one, it's just a minor ending change up to the BJ scene. There are two other peripheral scenes with her, but the update is focused on getting intimate with the other 3 ladies

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
man.... at first this game seemed kind of interesting but seeing as everyone in the thread and apparently the dev likes to shit on the mc ill pass. Sure satoshi has got issues he needs to work on (personality wise (like most ntr mc) but fuck he hasnt been given the chance to be redeemable. Mary hasnt even tried to talk shit out with him shes just like every other slut in alot of ntrs antag has bick dick therefore superior i guess, dont even matter that hes old or her boyfriends uncle litterally could replace any male with a big dick and she would gladly sit on it, probably wouldnt even have to be human.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
1. With every new update this game solidifies my trust in what the author can pull off. Good job.
2. Now, a question for No Try Studios . Are diferent endings considered or this is more like a kinetic novel?

Note 1: I really liked the new couple dinamics, if they are destined to get a short hand too I'm skipping that development altogether, lol (is that even possible tho? grow our manly points at a steadly pace while ignoring certain events...)

Note 2: Fuck koikatu for being so restrictive when it comes to male models, they look so girlish no matter what :/
I am trying to calculate things so people can keep progressing the story by just unlocking scenes with Mary if that's what they are into. For now, at least.

As for endings, that's still undecided. Thinking of a few bad/incomplete endings along the road, but not many.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So is this an actual NTR or does the boyfriend find out early on and just enjoy watching it?

L&M

Aug 28, 2021
the only way i could play this game is if u can chose who to play mc or uncle. but for now this is not my type of game. best wishes to dev keep grinding

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
The King of Summer [v0.2.2 public] [No Try Studios] Compressed

PC/MAC (2,09GB/176MB) Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if it's only me, but variable missing like
Code:
NameError: name 'mp' is not defined
keeps happening, replace the
Code:
game/script.rpy
with the attached file

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if it's only me, but variable missing like
Code:
NameError: name 'mp' is not defined
keeps happening, replace the
Code:
game/script.rpy
with the attached file
Have you check if the same happens with the uncompressed version, because i dont change any code at all.
When does it exactly happen. I normally test the games before uploading. If you can provide more info i know if i must reupload the compression.

Have now put the script.rpy from the compressed and the original to a diffchecker. Both are the same. This must be then a problem on your end or a general problem with the game.

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
sorry to break it to you dude, you going get cucked, so they added dream part, yeah that's going be reality soon

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes