HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Cant get level 15 for some reason - every time I go to the beach the game crashes. Anyone willing to post a save?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Hopefully next update has more mary scenes. I know her content is being pushed so to not rush the story but… mary is so far the most enjoyable character

Jan 31, 2021
Happy ending, the MC committed suicide in the first scene of the game and didn't spend the whole game being humiliated because of his small and thin penis. Before Netorare or NTR, right at the beginning it was about a person external to the marriage who deconstructed the love, or the so-called love, that the wife had for her husband and turned it into hatred and humiliation. In addition, there was the question of the SPH fetish, the childish mentality, the puritanism, etc. of the husband. Today, Netorare is used for everything related to betrayal with humiliation, no matter if it is a marriage or a platonic love.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok is this Netori or NTR? No damn NTR can have a damn good ending! NTR is forced by usually blackmail or some other bullshit and that I don't want to play some evil asshole. Netori often is your stealing a girl from someone that does not treat her right by treating her right and her willing to cheat on that person. Netori can and often does have good ending because of this.

So if this is NTR there is no damn way you can say it has a good ending! Being forced and turned into a damn sex slave that does nothing but craves master is not a good ending in my book. So either this is Netori or a lie about a good ending for NTR.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Ok is this Netori or NTR? No damn NTR can have a damn good ending! NTR is forced by usually blackmail or some other bullshit and that I don't want to play some evil asshole. Netori often is your stealing a girl from someone that does not treat her right by treating her right and her willing to cheat on that person. Netori can and often does have good ending because of this.

So if this is NTR there is no damn way you can say it has a good ending! Being forced and turned into a damn sex slave that does nothing but craves master is not a good ending in my book. So either this is Netori or a lie about a good ending for NTR.
Get help!

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
I like this game, but lets be real in no way can this ever end in a happy ending, the guys uncle is fucking his girlfriend. So what, is he going to become a cuck and then he will enjoy his girlfriend being fucked and that will be your retarded excuse of a happy ending?

Reactions: Llawless

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I like this game, but lets be real in no way can this ever end in a happy ending, the guys uncle is fucking his girlfriend. So what, is he going to become a cuck and then he will enjoy his girlfriend being fucked and that will be your retarded excuse of a happy ending?
Because even if the Uncle gets Mary that doesnt mean Satoshi cant meet another girl on the island while Mary is out getting banged. Someone that has more in common with him that likes museums and numbers and all that stuff. Mary is a spontaneous and fun loving type of girl while Satoshi likes stick to what he knows and is 100% comfortable with. Satoshi doesnt have to end up with Mary to have a happy ending. Just like anybody else in real life if you break up with a woman its not the end of the world, you can always find another that might end up being a better match for you. Not every story that contains ntr is the same.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Because even if the Uncle gets Mary that doesnt mean Satoshi cant meet another girl on the island while Mary is out getting banged. Someone that has more in common with him that likes museums and numbers and all that stuff. Mary is a spontaneous and fun loving type of girl while Satoshi likes stick to what he knows and is 100% comfortable with. Satoshi doesnt have to end up with Mary to have a happy ending. Just like anybody else in real life if you break up with a woman its not the end of the world, you can always find another that might end up being a better match for you. Not every story that contains ntr is the same.
how likely is that to happen

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes