bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I just started playing and I'm not quite sure if Satoshi is able to please Mary during their naughty activities in the evening or is there no point in choosing to spend time with Satoshi all the time at the moment?

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
What 3d modeler/proser program does this use? Been playing around with Daz, but I like the more anime look here and have seen it a few times. Is it just Daz with anime packs, or some other program?

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
why is NTR (not optional), that means I can´t skip it :cry:
Because there's nothing to see without it?

The whole point of the game is for the uncle character to regain his alpha chad status and beyond. Not for the purposefully wimpy 'mc' to go disappoint all the women in game. Though there might be a vanilla route later in development, apparently.

GwyndolinTv

Dec 21, 2019
Because there's nothing to see without it?

The whole point of the game is for the uncle character to regain his alpha chad status and beyond. Not for the purposefully wimpy 'mc' to go disappoint all the women in game. Though there might be a vanilla route later in development, apparently.
Then why the uncle is not the protagonist?

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
I might do a vanilla ending sometime.

But like, as a joke.
Probably good idea to be careful with endings. There Have been many games where the maker bites a bit too much with the ambitious number and scale of their endings. I was kinda happy that you seemed to have only one dedicated ending planned. The meat of these kind of games is in the journey.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Probably good idea to be careful with endings. There Have been many games where the maker bites a bit too much with the ambitious number and scale of their endings. I was kinda happy that you seemed to have only one dedicated ending planned. The meat of
Which is why I said "as a joke"

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Then why the uncle is not the protagonist?
Why does the protagonist have to be the only guy getting laid? I dont understand the people on this site and there obsession with this. Its a game its not real. Its all for fun and your not the protagonist Satoshi is. Try to play games from 3rd person every now and then and maybe you wont feel cucked by fictional characters. This story is a cut above most of the garbage out there so just try to take the good and leave the bad.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes