iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am going to upset the NTR haters. I like this so far. I have to say that those two pathetic cum-wipe pussies Satoshi and Yoshi deserve to be cuckolded and NTR'd.

• Haha
Reactions: Ooh

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
yea 100% agree with you on that also how she acts like she still has some guilt about betraying Satoshi what a load of bollocks its ye olde "he took my body but my heart will always be yours" gag
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Side note was anyone else hearing "these ho's ain't loyal" while playing this update or just me?
The fact that she still loves Satoshi doesn't really mean anything. Because we all know that she doesn't have the stones to break up with Satoshi. Because that would make him feel bad - which would make her feel bad. And that's her issue, really. She's a selfish coward.

All of the characters have believable flaws and were equally responsible. But Mary embodies all of the bad traits. She has the irresponsibility of Kendo, she's as much of a pushover as Satoshi, and she's just as self-centred as both of the men. Moreover, both men are improving. Yet Mary isn't.

Honestly, I wonder if the characters being more fleshed out ended up being detrimental. Because the writing is what drew me to this game. But it was also the writing that made me frustrated with the characters. I still like the game and props to the developer for sticking with the development. However, I am glad I didn't put money on this game. Because Mary is just too unlikable.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I am going to upset the NTR haters. I like this so far. I have to say that those two pathetic cum-wipe pussies Satoshi and Yoshi deserve to be cuckolded and NTR'd.
I don't think there are any ntr haters in this thread, game is tagged as ntr, so they would avoid the thread like fire. They only weep and get upset if the game they played/like turns into ntr or if they find something that in their mind is similar to ntr

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I gotta be honest...if Mary measures love according to the size of her partner's cock alone then Satoshi pretty much won a big L by default with no chances of a comeback. Have you seen the size of that shit Kendo is packing? It's comically large (I secretly belive Kendo suffers some kind of hypothalamic hamartoma).

How would Mary (or anyone really) recovers from that, and most importantly, how could Satoshi top it? I mean, I guess he could turn their bedroom lights off, attach a fresh Cucumber (a Cucumis sativus preferably) to his groin and rock her shit up but you know...it will be not the same. I bet Mary will fantasize about (a organic and 100% additives free) Kendo anyways.

You all Satoshi's fan-clubbers instead of wishing him happiness better start praying for him to find the strongest pills to sedate the pain he'll be carrying for life. God knows nobody could overcome the feeling of beign ntr in this way by that ubersized Rasputin-like apendix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Ok, but where is the hero?! It's Saturday and I need my fix. I am going to subscribe next paycheck but until then need another provider.

By the way, if, after becoming a dandy I leak the update here sometime will developer strangle me? I don't have any experience with that kind of stuff.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Mary is becoming kind of a villain around these parts, huh? Fair enough, though.

Ok, but where is the hero?! It's Saturday and I need my fix. I am going to subscribe next paycheck but until then need another provider.

By the way, if, after becoming a dandy I leak the update here sometime will developer strangle me? I don't have any experience with that kind of stuff.
I won't strangle you. It is how things go. However, I will be sad. Might even grumble a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: NyuNyu

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
She's not a villian in my eyes tho, but she could come across as a slut given the circumstances after all. Erina in the other hand...I find her attitude repulsive. The whole "hidding shit from an innocent person" because, well, cock. It's foul play.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Mary is becoming kind of a villain around these parts, huh? Fair enough, though.

Ultimately, the biggest villain is frustrating writing. Mary can only do what you tell her to do and right now you're writing her as a passive agent that follows the lead of whoever the last person she spoke was. The consequence of her being written like this is that it becomes hard to like her. Because while Kendo and Satoshi improve in order to best each other, Mary doesn't have to improve as a character. As her passivity is what allows the plot to continue.

It's a catch-22 you've written yourself into. Mary needs to become a more responsible character to be more likeable. However, if she does improve, then it would be detrimental to the plot; because it's Mary's passivity that allows the duel between Kendo and Satoshi to continue.

• Angry
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
A big reason why I'm following this game is the current dynamic between kendo, mary and satoshi. I like the way kendo and mary are lusting for each other while satoshi is ignorantly on the sidelines. I feel like the story would end for me the moment that delicate balance tips towards for example satoshi finding out and leaving for someone else. Might just be me though.

I also don't take the NTR too seriously in the first place. It's more cartoonish than anything which is my favorite kind. It's unrealistic how they are sneaking around without getting caught but that the fun of it. I feel like I would miss the point of the story if I take it too seriously,

Each character is a "hero" in their own story too and a "villain" in another's, which is great. I am always looking forward to an update from this.

Reactions: Lalovi

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
another unseen girl can perfectly arrive and do reverse ntr to mary messing with satoshi in the process, but since it is already in mary's decision to go for satoshi or kendo if it goes the right way, have a satoshi route and a kendo route, preferably of the player, since that decision, I agree with the others that mary is unpleasant, if it were up to me a reverse ntr would be great.

Reactions: NyuNyu
Jun 4, 2022
It's quite fascinating to see where the main characters are currently at, compared to where they all started from. There's still (hopefully) a long way to go until the game's done and dusted, and it remains to be seen if certain characters don't throw some curveballs to each person's ideology. Depending on the character you like, you could hope for the best, the worst, or somewhere inbetween.

I'm looking forward to seeing what direction everyone is pulled/pulls toward and who gets a happy or bad ending

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
For me, it's a consequence of sympathizing with the characters (mostly Satoshi) after we begin to learn more about them. Typically this is how it goes in NTR though: originally the corrupter is the only villain, but as time goes on, the corrupted individual becomes complicit and actively starts becoming villainous themselves. In this case, Mary is at that stage where she's now fully complicit with Kendo.

I am curious to see how the story will progress between the three of them, as well as the new couple. It's an interesting dynamic, and there's still a lot of potential ways this can go. I have in my head what I would think is the most satisfying end, but we'll see how wrong I am by the time you complete the game lol

Reactions: W0AH

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.7 Patreon

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 240 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: purplebakedpotato

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The fact that she still loves Satoshi doesn't really mean anything. Because we all know that she doesn't have the stones to break up with Satoshi. Because that would make him feel bad - which would make her feel bad. And that's her issue, really. She's a selfish coward.

All of the characters have believable flaws and were equally responsible. But Mary embodies all of the bad traits. She has the irresponsibility of Kendo, she's as much of a pushover as Satoshi, and she's just as self-centred as both of the men. Moreover, both men are improving. Yet Mary isn't.

Honestly, I wonder if the characters being more fleshed out ended up being detrimental. Because the writing is what drew me to this game. But it was also the writing that made me frustrated with the characters. I still like the game and props to the developer for sticking with the development. However, I am glad I didn't put money on this game. Because Mary is just too unlikable.
How is Mary unlikable? She is literally the reason this game gets the support it does. Mary doesnt have to change anything because she is the prize they are battling for. She is not a villain or evil because she ended up catching feelings for the older playboy who knows how to treat her and not the skinny, wimpy, narrowminded introvert. The only reason so many of you people sympathize with Satoshi is because you are just like him in real life. I think Mary is a great character because there are actually a ton of women out there that are just like her.

Reactions: Lalovi
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes