gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
There is still 3 scenes with Kendo that are supposed to have a continuation, will that happen?

Zeroo 00

Sep 5, 2020
I
The King of Summer [v0.2.7 Early] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 278 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 243 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Update please!!!

Gr1mReaper123

Nov 14, 2022
The King of Summer [v0.2.7 public] [No Try Studios]

unofficial port releases

join me:

download links:

Pixeldrain
Although I appreciate this android port. How did it go from being around 200mb in the last update to 1.8gb this update

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
I'm thinking of becoming a patreon for early release but need to know if the android is official or not otherwise I'm becoming a patreon for nothing as haven't bought a PC yet

Gr1mReaper123

Nov 14, 2022
I'm thinking of becoming a patreon for early release but need to know if the android is official or not otherwise I'm becoming a patreon for nothing as haven't bought a PC yet
I believe that the android isn't done by the developer. It's usually done by other users on here. So I don't believe that the android version would be available on the Patreon.

Reactions: BrandonX13

BoyMagic101

Oct 13, 2022
For those who are still waiting for Android Port. You should try Joiplay instead. It works for PC games to Mobile (Only for RPGM and Ren'py games)

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I got a question to you all: do you think Kendo is a less likable character now and compared to his early persona? I mean, there was a lot of characterization around the idea he was that missunderstood man whom no matter what depicable shit he could pull off, he will always be the cool guy you can't help but sympathise with...but lately not so much.

If I got to summarize is recent change of heart I would say he seems rather pleased on stabbing his nephew in the back at any given chance, solidifying the idea that all the perjudice he got against him was no less that justified.

But what do you think, is this character consistent still? or as the saying goes this is just a natural outcome of what zero (or in this case a lotsa) pussy does to a mf...

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I got a question to you all: do you think Kendo is a less likable character now and compared to his early persona? I mean, there was a lot of characterization around the idea he was that missunderstood man whom no matter what depicable shit he could pull off, he will always be the cool guy you can't help but sympathise with...but lately not so much.

If I got to summarize is recent change of heart I would say he seems rather pleased on stabbing his nephew in the back at any given chance, solidifying the idea that all the perjudice he got against him was no less that justified.

But what do you think, is this character consistent still? or as the saying goes this is just a natural outcome of what zero (or in this case a lotsa) pussy does to a mf...
relax,it's a simple game that we play to have fun.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017

I agree with you, though I wouldn't say it's inconsistent since it might just be his true character or his natural evolution given the circumstances. Either way, as time goes on, he and Mary become more detestable as the betrayal becomes more and more planned (and reveled in), and Satoshi becomes more sympathetic as he tries to rectify his problems but is still betrayed. And really, Satoshi's main problem was taking his relationship and life for granted, which is something that Mary never confronted him with whenever she was displeased.

This seems to be by design though, so I don't mind and enjoy it, but a part of me does desire some karmic justice. But the horny in me doesn't let that distract me from enjoying.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Priappus Dude, don't quote others to say smooth-brain shit like that. What I'm doing here is simply trying to have a conversation about an specific subject. Is not like this matter is robbing me from my sleep or something and more like I'm intellectually curious. You are here to fap tho, and that's fine. Just don't go around assuming things.

Lolichu Agreed. It makes me think the author is doing things right after all.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes