yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
Hi, how do I unlock the following scenes, I'm stuck at 28/29, I don't know if the progress has reached that far because reading on the forum that it's an uncorrected error, I thank you in advance for your help.
1681747916525.png

Reactions: ken-sama

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The small bit with the happy ending is massive bait ey? xD

Based on this and given this is a NTR game at its core its gonna be either they all come together and have an open relationship or the main girl decide after all the "Fun" she had "Oh well Satoshi, I fucked your uncle to oblivion and back but I still love you. Lets act as if nothing happened.

The only real happy end in NTR scenarios would be to get the girl back...but based on the promo pics I dont believe this game is as dark like say....Dark Hero Party xD

And I am typing this without having played the game. Not gonna lie it catched my attention but I will wait for completion I guess.

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

W0AH

Apr 4, 2023
Oh Satoshi, the only thing I feel now is sorrow for my boy. I'll pour one out for you little buddy :(

Good update tho

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
How stupid! Mary is a typical modern woman who fucks around and takes zero responsibility for anything and just blames others while she lives the ho life. She is meant for the streets and should stay there. Satoshi and Kendo are way better off without her!

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, how do I unlock the following scenes, I'm stuck at 28/29, I don't know if the progress has reached that far because reading on the forum that it's an uncorrected error, I thank you in advance for your help.
View attachment 2553656
You should be good. Most of those scenes are at the end of the lover's retreat event. You need to go back and load up a save from before the event ended (when Satoshi sees Mary and Kendo getting off the boat together from the island) to continue the scene.

Also, Erina Cosplay blowjob is bugged in 0.2.7. You've probably already seen the scene if you have 28 out of 29 points. If you haven't, it can be unlocked with Solo Kendo at the costume parlor at night (should have an icon)

Can anyone help me? I can't seem to get to 29 points, yellow exclamation mark doesn't show up and I'm so confused how to advance the story. Thank you!
Guessing you are running into the same thing!

Reactions: ParZivalX1998
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes