Prinzessfreya

Apr 21, 2020
Huh, yeah, could've sworn I put that roadmap as public, but I must've missed the button.

In any case, switched it to public now at the patreon page if anybody's interested. It's just a rough plan of what's going to be in the next handful of updates (very basic descriptions, so not spoilery at all).
Oh cant wait for the Cliffhanger ^_^

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Huh, yeah, could've sworn I put that roadmap as public, but I must've missed the button.

In any case, switched it to public now at the patreon page if anybody's interested. It's just a rough plan of what's going to be in the next handful of updates (very basic descriptions, so not spoilery at all).
im still wondering how your going to make the happy~ish ending although on the plus side its making me use the thinking part of my brain more so i thank you for that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

P.S love the game i'm rooting for you buddy :)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
im still wondering how your going to make the happy~ish ending although on the plus side its making me use the thinking part of my brain more so i thank you for that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

P.S love the game i'm rooting for you buddy :)
I cant see how there wouldnt be a happy ending tbh, all is en route already :x

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Is the Erina x Kendo event done with like kimono outfit. I love the mini NTR event ideas. Fun little story for certain story settings with NTR (y)

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Good update, although I would like to see more scenes in the sandbox or the map of the game and not in the gallery to give gameplay and other than download the new update, play it, delete the game and wait for the next one. more scenes that can be repeated while you play

ju4n23

Apr 5, 2020
Can anyone help me? I can't seem to get to 29 points, yellow exclamation mark doesn't show up and I'm so confused how to advance the story. Thank you!

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Can anyone help me? I can't seem to get to 29 points, yellow exclamation mark doesn't show up and I'm so confused how to advance the story. Thank you!
this update only adds more continuation to the route of mary and kendo after the scene of all night sex with mary when the game gives you to choose after the scene of the resort which route you want to take at the moment there is only the one of kendo and mary

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ju4n23

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
2.7 loved the scenes still want to see Mary or kendo or both of them get a dish of karma because its been too easy of a ride *Giggity* for them and i think this game needs some chaos added to the script :):devilish:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes