BoyMagic101

Oct 13, 2022
I just keep checking everyday if someone leaked or post some updates
But I'm out of patience

When is the actual public release date? 3.1 is already release for dandy patreon

Spookl

Oct 31, 2019
I just keep checking everyday if someone leaked or post some updates
But I'm out of patience

When is the actual public release date? 3.1 is already release for dandy patreon
Probably gonna be like another day or two before 3.0 is public, cause dandy gets a week on normal patron's as well

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Probably gonna be like another day or two before 3.0 is public, cause dandy gets a week on normal patron's as well
this actually doesn't make any sense, because according to the tiers, dandy gets access 2 weeks prior to public release and 0.3 was released on..April 12th. So it's been 3 weeks and current public version is 0.2.7, so public version is 2 releases behind

Spookl

Oct 31, 2019
this actually doesn't make any sense, because according to the tiers, dandy gets access 2 weeks prior to public release and 0.3 was released on..April 12th. So it's been 3 weeks and current public version is 0.2.7, so public version is 2 releases behind
There isn't any other version between 2.7 and 3.0, which is clear if you check their patreon posts so we're still just one version because as usual 3.1 isn't avaiable to beloved patrons for another 2 or so days

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
There isn't any other version between 2.7 and 3.0, which is clear if you check their patreon posts so we're still just one version because as usual 3.1 isn't avaiable to beloved patrons for another 2 or so days
i am not sure if you understood what I wrote. If you bother to read and comprehend then we can continue talking whatever. Otherwise, I have nothing to say to this, sorry

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Think it's 2 weeks after the full release. Which was 2 weeks ago

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
So to clarify, 3.0 was released 2 weeks ago exactly, and I keep a 2 weeks release schedule between public and Patreon versions.

The early releases that dandy patrons get access to are different. They are basically a "whatever I've finished in a week" releases between Patreon releases.

So currently, there might be a 3.1-early version up there, but it only has half as much content as the full 3.1 release I'll upload between tonight and tomorrow.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes