elbro

Nov 22, 2020
It's so funny when the creator tries to make the characters good after blatantly cheating, hahaha and I can't understand how they can be talking so calmly, but I'm not criticizing it, it's a good thing that makes you feel emotions hahaha even if it's bullshit.
good game after all and good update, looking forward to the next installment.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
It's so funny when the creator tries to make the characters good after blatantly cheating, hahaha and I can't understand how they can be talking so calmly, but I'm not criticizing it, it's a good thing that makes you feel emotions hahaha even if it's bullshit.
good game after all and good update, looking forward to the next installment.
it seems that Dale Carnegie also wrote that even real criminals will always find an excuse for their crimes, but here it’s just a girl who cheated on her fiancé, no one owes anything to anyone) live beautifully)

• Wow
Reactions: Kotobiki

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
it seems that Dale Carnegie also wrote that even real criminals will always find an excuse for their crimes, but here it’s just a girl who cheated on her fiancé, no one owes anything to anyone) live beautifully)
Since when were they engaged, aren't they only dating? She's just a slut, it barely took any convincing for her to start doing sexual things with Kendo.

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki and elbro

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Since when were they engaged, aren't they only dating? She's just a slut, it barely took any convincing for her to start doing sexual things with Kendo.
in many countries there is no ceremony - engaged - but I understand that she herself thought so for the future, if not, then let's say - he is her boyfriend - if this is not so and he is not her boyfriend ... then what story? About some girl and some guy who just know each other? Then what do I care about them? Let them live as they want.

Reactions: Priappus

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
in many countries there is no ceremony - engaged - but I understand that she herself thought so for the future, if not, then let's say - he is her boyfriend - if this is not so and he is not her boyfriend ... then what story? About some girl and some guy who just know each other? Then what do I care about them? Let them live as they want.
They are boyfriend and girlfriend, so it's bad that she's cheating on him.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes