rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
After the fight scene when Mary is sitting by the pool alone there are 3 options. First leads to the Kendo/clerk ending, second leads to Kendo sex continuation and the third yet to be implemented path probably is where the good end comes into play. It's before she has fucked Kendo and its the go apologize option. I figure that has to be where the good ending comes into play.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
it's rin not erina, bug. Also there is another bug when you go with Satoshi to the pool at night, it plays the old sequence from his first meeting with that pink haired girl first and only then the new sequence plays out

@No Try Studios

sealedtwilight

Nov 24, 2017
Just to be clear i dont have a problem with NTR. The happy ending line made me think it was netorase, I hate having to guess which it is when i read NTR. I dont hate Netorare either I just like knowing what im getting into ahead of time.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
After the fight scene when Mary is sitting by the pool alone there are 3 options. First leads to the Kendo/clerk ending, second leads to Kendo sex continuation and the third yet to be implemented path probably is where the good end comes into play. It's before she has fucked Kendo and its the go apologize option. I figure that has to be where the good ending comes into play.
I don't think it leads to an early ending, otherwise it would've been written already, it's hopefully an alternate continuation, otherwise there is only 1 way to continue the game.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
can anyone share a complete save before 0.3 , mine might be bugged out and can't see the new scenes, there are exclamation marks but no new scenes appear and it's just the normal talking/replaying scenes dialogue.
How do you trigger chapter 3
I believe there's a little bit of a bug in this version when it comes to triggering chapter 3. If you want to start chapter 3 reliably from a previous save, you need to go back to before you started the lover's retreat event (before selecting the dialogue to start the event with Mary in Satoshi's room). If you start from there (can press ctrl to skip through all the scenes), chapter 3 should fully and properly start.

Or you can just start chapter 3 with this save file, which should have everything fixed (key word is should, make sure to play the red story event on the map first! - where Satoshi and Mary meet Shizuka):

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Ppl complaining about NTR concepts in an NTR game :LUL: The retarded irony never gets old
That's because the dev said "and (surprisingly) a happy end!", which becomes more and more unlikely as rime goes on, especially if the third option is just an early ending, as that doesn't count.

Reactions: Terty

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
We did get a promise that it'd have a happy ending though, I wonder how the dev is going to make that possible with how far she's gone.

As others pointed out, no one said who it was a happy ending for. And, my guess, it's a case where MC and LI were kinda just together for the sake of it. LI cheats, falls for new guy. MC meets new girl. Everyone happy in the end.

But that's just the vibe I'm getting.

kinda hope Kendo lands the new girl too thb

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Honestly I may have to just edit that happy ending thing out. Not because I'm not aiming for one (though I bet some people will debate its validity once it comes arund), but it generates more negative discussion than I anticipated.
The cycle of negative discussion will continue regardless unfortunately the dilemma of NTR games though it’s usually the vocal minority

Reactions: Kotobiki

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
It will invariably cause debate about the validity simply because the subjective terms of "surprising" and "happy". To me, a typical "happy" end in these games would be:
  1. The chad (who isn't terrible) gets all the girls (and they're all happy together) and all the other potential suitors are portrayed as terrible people
  2. The chad (who isn't terrible) gets all the girls (and they're all happy together) and any of the potential suitors that are portrayed as decent people are okay with sharing

So to me, it would have to be "happy" still, while not being one of the above two (or very similar I suppose). I know people will disagree with me, hence the invariable debate that will arise.

I've chosen to more or less ignore that line anyways, since I can't set my expectations on something so subjective, since all that does set oneself up for failure and ultimately negative feelings.

Unless... that was the intention all along...! NTR'd by the game due to our own expectations. :eek:

Reactions: Kotobiki and NyuNyu

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Honestly I may have to just edit that happy ending thing out. Not because I'm not aiming for one (though I bet some people will debate its validity once it comes arund), but it generates more negative discussion than I anticipated.
Hiii, this is not related. But do have any plans for an eventual scene with Kendo and Mary having anal sex?
Also i´ve noticed a bug in chapter 1 when Kendo, Satoshi, Mary are talking and Mary show duplicated. This happens after the 2nd restaurant event.
Also: Do you have plans for more hidden scenes? those are by far the most exciting. I´ve really enjoyed the game this far.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes