lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Only if you self insert as the one being cucked. The game has only a few very important choices where you choose where the story goes, but those are mainly for early endings.
Sorry, but I didn’t notice something so that you could make a choice in this game, is it a linear story, or did we play different games? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I disagree with you that Satoshi is the MC of this game, Kendo has more time in this game and with him the most events, he is the one who leads the story in this game. Satoshi is needed as one of the "main characters" only for the game to have Netorare genre.
Then shouldn't the game have started from Kendo's perspective, instead it started from Satoshi's perspective, backstory and all, something we never got for Kendo, so Kendo is just an antagonist who we see the perspective from, the only question is whether or not he's going to pay for what he has done in the end or not, but so far it seems like Satoshi and Mary's relationship will never be fixed once Kendo is out of the picture, Kendo has caused too much damage already. I haven't played since the cliffhanger after the retreat, but I think Mary would be a hypocrite if Satoshi went behind her back as well.

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
As someone who has experience in writing fiction, it is my humble opinion that the best story tellers often craft their art, products, whatever, in ways that reward their readers, players, consumers, whatever, with plots that take unexpected paths, with reasonable twists and turns to add to the enjoyment of experiencing them. How well they do this, correlates strongly with how well their work is received. (Duh…). At this point, I believe this work is still a game in flight. (Duh… Duh…) Does it make sense to argue such points as whether or not the ending (main or mains) is a happy one when it has not been revealed yet? Likewise, the MC… Sure the work can be critiqued. Sometimes, to me at least, one needs to understand what one is critiquing… (Duh… Duh… Duh… Yeah, whatever… So what!) I think it likely, at the game’s completion, the confounding mystery of just who the MC really is and whether we will all be justified seeking the verbal destruction of its author/developer for deceptive and misleading advertising about the works emotional (alleged) happy ending, will be much more straightforward. (Ta dah! …smirk)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Then shouldn't the game have started from Kendo's perspective, instead it started from Satoshi's perspective, backstory and all, something we never got for Kendo, so Kendo is just an antagonist who we see the perspective from, the only question is whether or not he's going to pay for what he has done in the end or not, but so far it seems like Satoshi and Mary's relationship will never be fixed once Kendo is out of the picture, Kendo has caused too much damage already. I haven't played since the cliffhanger after the retreat, but I think Mary would be a hypocrite if Satoshi went behind her back as well.

Satoshi in the universe of this game will always be a cuckold, he has too many negative traits and he has a little finger instead of a dick, he is just a cliche character of the NTR genre. For a good ending, Satoshi must grow as a character, but he has not changed throughout the game. Good ending Satoshi+Mary should never be in this game after those events. I'm sure the canonical good ending will only be for Kendo+Mary route, all the rest are mini endings to make it look like the game has a choice.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Sorry, but I didn’t notice something so that you could make a choice in this game, is it a linear story, or did we play different games? :unsure:
You can choose to have the erina ending. The bad early ending or continue Mary route (we are having updates in that route). At some point we will have an early good ending where Mary doesn´t have sex with kendo, and a late good ending where Mary stays with Satothi even after being with Kendo

Kyech

Dec 3, 2018
I don't care for whoever people cry about being the MC
I always put my self as the one fucking

Why the hell I would identify with a small penis retard that mistakes his gf giving a blowjob to some fat ass, as if shes eating spaguetti...

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
You can choose to have the erina ending. The bad early ending or continue Mary route (we are having updates in that route). At some point we will have an early good ending where Mary doesn´t have sex with kendo, and a late good ending where Mary stays with Satothi even after being with Kendo
Did this bad ending happen because you had previously made choices in the game that led to this event, or does this bad ending with Erin happen as soon as you make that choice? A good example of a game where there are multiple choices is A Wife and Mother.

Reactions: Orumaito2001

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I would love to see the girls running interference for each other like Erina did for Mary.
Could mix up the girls like Natsuki helping Hanako or the masseuse girls helping Erina i think that would be hot
I also really hope that the rich turd loses his girl to Uncle aswell even though Uncle said he was not interested

Reactions: Orumaito2001

ThisAgio

Dec 18, 2020
i don't undestrand, is this story told by the bastard uncle pov, or the dumb bf pov? i like NTR, i self insert as the bastard, i don't care about reading lines and lines from a whiny loser pov

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i don't undestrand, is this story told by the bastard uncle pov, or the dumb bf pov? i like NTR, i self insert as the bastard, i don't care about reading lines and lines from a whiny loser pov
it's told by both, you might like this game because the uncle get a lot more screen time for now

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
I don't care for whoever people cry about being the MC
I always put my self as the one fucking

Why the hell I would identify with a small penis retard that mistakes his gf giving a blowjob to some fat ass, as if shes eating spaguetti...
That's exactly why there are people who are bothered by the NTR, I don't want to argue with anyone, but if you go directly with the idea that the MC doesn't matter, you can enjoy the story better

JOHunter57

May 11, 2020
Was made aware about a slight issue with the current release.

If you play Rin's newest massage scene before the Mary Hidden Sex scene, it won't grant you the Manly Point to get to 40/40.

And if you play this scene before Rin's newest massage scene, you won't get that point either (I think). That is because this dev copy pasted code without changing it afterwards.

This fix should do the trick, just paste it over the game folder. You might still need to restart the chapter from the beginning (choosing Start and selecting the Chapter 3 option) for this to work. Nothing game-breaking here, and it'll be fixed in the next update, but it's definitely an annoyance.

Sorry about the inconvenience folks!
Can it be used to fix android version as well?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes