KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I have a question, is the Ntr content optional or unavoidable? I generally avoid games that have Ntr included because I hate it with all my heart.
If you see Satoshi as MC, I don't recommend to you play this because it's an unavoidable Netorare. However, if you see Kendo as MC and like Netori, you can enjoy it because he'll likely to build a Harem, but I'm not sure because the game is in WIP.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I have a question, is the Ntr content optional or unavoidable? I generally avoid games that have Ntr included because I hate it with all my heart.
In order to enjoy the NTR plots, you just need to have this fitishism, just like enjoying dirty women's panties, or you have this fitishism and get high from the very fact of having panties, or this fitishism is not there, and therefore it doesn’t matter what, where and whose panties, the head turns off, only pleasure remains).
If you see Satoshi as MC, I don't recommend to you play this because it's an unavoidable Netorare. However, if you see Kendo as MC and like Netori, you can enjoy it because he'll likely to build a Harem, but I'm not sure because the game is in WIP.
I would have believed it was netori if Kendo had done something to seduce, but we are just being told that you
(Kendo) seduced next girl, though it is worth recognizing that in the entire history the choice was offered only once, when the ending appeared with the fact that Mari was leaving, that is, in fact, we are watching a comic. This is sad. And this is the general weakness of NTR plots.

• Angry
Reactions: Kyech and Toushiro

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
My comment is to vent myself because being a logical person, I didn't like that Satoshi refused to have sex with Mary, after going through the whole journey of being a better man for Mary, it came to nothing, for me he should have had sex with Mary even if it was unsatisfactory for Mary and then she met with Kendo for more sex.
Being a logical person, I don't like being given arguments that I already take as canon and then, the protagonist it behaves different from what has been based before.

PD: I love the game anyway.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

Salt empress

Feb 28, 2020
Satoshi may have the smallest pp right now, but his cock seems to be one of the most versatile. And from the recent free update its clear that woman can be attracted to his dick, just for different reasons if not for the size. Not only that but hes got the bod. Little bro could easily nuke g-spots so hard people would call him having sex Manhattan Project 2, but only if he learns a thing or two from Kendos playbook. I honestly think that there can be a very good ending for him. Smol pp worship makes sense if hes amazing. Maybe thats gonna be part of the good end?

We're ways off from that one. Kendo also being twice as huge and having vastly betting sex skills as Arato means that hes gonna steal away Shizuka, thats probably whats going to happen next.
Bro what have you been smoking?

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Virus detected ! mega,gofile,anonfiles Tha F is happening ?
I've run several antiviruses on the files I've uploaded, and none of them have found anything, so I think it's just a false-positive being triggered by a file's naming convention or something. I'll keep looking into it, but it doesn't seem to be a real virus

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
It told me: Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl for the file King_of_Summer-32.exe
Again, probably a false positive, but concerning it's happening so often with this version. It's triggering for some people but not others.

I've been looking into this, and seems like Windows Defender tends to throw these issues with certain HTML and specially x32 executables, so that might be it. Will test this out by creating a version that's only x64 and see if it persist with some patrons that have reported it. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Erina is so hot I find small boobs so sexy (Although hers aren't really small I know)

She might be my second favourite girl after Natsuki.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
so lemme get this straight, u get cucked by ur uncle, its unavoidable ntr, and its happy ending? who tf is the main protagonist is it the uncle or the boyfriend lol
messed up logic or false newsn false tags

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
so lemme get this straight, u get cucked by ur uncle, its unavoidable ntr, and its happy ending? who tf is the main protagonist is it the uncle or the boyfriend lol
There are 3 protagonist. Uncle, The girlfriend and the Boy

lubering

Sep 12, 2022

It doesn't matter who the main character is if this game has no choice of changing the story.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I would not call Kendo or Mary protagonists of this game, they are most likely antagonists :ROFLMAO:
Only if you self insert as the one being cucked. The game has only a few very important choices where you choose where the story goes, but those are mainly for early endings.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Only if you self insert as the one being cucked. The game has only a few very important choices where you choose where the story goes, but those are mainly for early endings.
Satoshi is obviously the main MC though, Kendo and Mary only have some POV moments.

Reactions: elbro

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Satoshi is obviously the main MC though, Kendo and Mary only have some POV moments.

I disagree with you that Satoshi is the MC of this game, Kendo has more time in this game and with him the most events, he is the one who leads the story in this game. Satoshi is needed as one of the "main characters" only for the game to have Netorare genre.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes