No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
can not trigger then massage scene with rin. What to do?
Also there is always the yellow ! on the spy through keyhole scene. Shouldnt it be like de-marked?
Sounds like you have a flag issue too. This happened in a past update for some reason, it should be fixed if you re-start the chapter.

Booooossssssssssssssss, throw a bone to the dogs and upload something to kemono pleeeeeeeaseee? :)
I understand buuut I don't put anything on Kemono, nor do I like my stuff being in there. It gets updated whenever they remember to turn on their bot to steal from my patreon (though sometimes I mess with it by changing links and whatnot).

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Sounds like you have a flag issue too. This happened in a past update for some reason, it should be fixed if you re-start the chapter.

I understand buuut I don't put anything on Kemono, nor do I like my stuff being in there. It gets updated whenever they remember to turn on their bot to steal from my patreon (though sometimes I mess with it by changing links and whatnot).
respectable. I had to try

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheKingOfSummer-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
finally something well worth downloading and playing jesus man been nothing but a shit show on this site for a while now so thank you very much dev for this update you made my day brother

Reactions: No Try Studios

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
finally something well worth downloading and playing jesus man been nothing but a shit show on this site for a while now so thank you very much dev for this update you made my day brother
Ay you're welcome and thanks for enjoying, I do what I can

Reactions: str8up

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah I know what you mean
I'm very specific in what I play and most of the games I play get one maybe two updates a year lol

Reactions: str8up

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.3.3 Public] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.49 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 375 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 349 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
im stuck at 39/40 and when im playing satoshi alone, in mary's room (spy through keyhole), i can do this like 5 times it wont give me the point i'm missing. Can anyone help

Reactions: Karcosa

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
im stuck at 39/40 and when im playing satoshi alone, in mary's room (spy through keyhole), i can do this like 5 times it wont give me the point i'm missing. Can anyone help
God dammit, 2 weeks in patreon and nobody told me about this issue.

Making a quick fix right away.

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Was made aware about a slight issue with the current release.

If you play Rin's newest massage scene before the Mary Hidden Sex scene, it won't grant you the Manly Point to get to 40/40.

And if you play this scene before Rin's newest massage scene, you won't get that point either (I think). That is because this dev copy pasted code without changing it afterwards.

This fix should do the trick, just paste it over the game folder. You might still need to restart the chapter from the beginning (choosing Start and selecting the Chapter 3 option) for this to work. Nothing game-breaking here, and it'll be fixed in the next update, but it's definitely an annoyance.

Sorry about the inconvenience folks!

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
im stuck at the 39/40 too, but i think i will drop this, not dev fault, game looks nice and all, but i like mistery ntr but not forever, it seems to be that satoshi will never catch kendo and mary, so might not be for me. (unless im so unlucky and that last point is that lol and he goes full cuk lol )

AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
Was made aware about a slight issue with the current release.

If you play Rin's newest massage scene before the Mary Hidden Sex scene, it won't grant you the Manly Point to get to 40/40.

And if you play this scene before Rin's newest massage scene, you won't get that point either (I think). That is because this dev copy pasted code without changing it afterwards.

This fix should do the trick, just paste it over the game folder. You might still need to restart the chapter from the beginning (choosing Start and selecting the Chapter 3 option) for this to work. Nothing game-breaking here, and it'll be fixed in the next update, but it's definitely an annoyance.

Sorry about the inconvenience folks!
That's one badass quick fix. Ha! Thanks and best of luck with your game :)

Hope it goes places ;)

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes