RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Question, Is NTR Avoidable? if it is not then I'm def not playin
At the end of the day the scenes are good and the dirty dialogue is greater, a good wank; sometimes that's all a game needs. As far as story goes NTR will ALWAYS be stupidly unrealistic, sad, and a waste of time to read. No offense to the dev, like I said I enjoy the game for it's scenes and writing, but people have GOT to be able to separate themselves from the MC, I've never understood the stigma against even playing NTR, if the GENRE isn't your thing ignore it, and self insert as Kendo or something, but don't hate on the dev or the game itself just because you narrow mindedly read that NTR was going to be in it.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
It's for browser purposes, to put on itch.io or other sites. Added the link just in case.

Nope.

Kaoru will have a few scenes later down the line in Rin's route. Scenes with other characters will come soon, just have to let the story progress a little bit further.
Thank you, u saved me lol

perfectspecimen

Aug 14, 2022
Maybe I'm in the minority, but the new characters are just what the doctor ordered. It's clear that Kendo's cock is so incredible that once he fucks a girl it's game over for everyone else. So the moment when he goes in balls deep is awesome, but after that the character is, to some extent, spent. Mary can make gestures back toward getting back with Satoshi, but come on, we all know you can't put that genie back in the bottle. So I was happy to keep watching just to see that moment happen with Hanako and Natsuki especially. But Arato is a curveball. If he, a genuine asshole, manages to fuck Mary, it would solidify the fact that, when push comes to shove, it's just biology and women will always succumb to a bigger cock. It's not completely different than what happened with Kendo, but the fact that Kendo was at least a decently fun guy and Arato is just a douche makes it just different enough to breathe new life into Mary's arc. (This is all assuming that Arato will fuck Mary. It's possible the dev has something else planned that will kick ass. Either way it's different enough to mix it up.)

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I don't like him (and I guess that was exactly NTS's plan) but it would be fun if he end up fucking with both Kendo's/Satoshi's
expectations. They both kind of need it (specially Kendo, I can't help but think he got some things to learn the hard way).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lubering

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
My game is kinda broken cant trigger the new events for the 3.3full update i dont know why

MaibeHentai

Apr 27, 2018
can not trigger then massage scene with rin. What to do?
Also there is always the yellow ! on the spy through keyhole scene. Shouldnt it be like de-marked?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes